Farah predicts: Obama won’t run for 2nd term; cites birth certificate problems

Despite President Obama’s announcement that he’s running for a second term, Joseph Farah of WorldNetDaily’s not buying it. Farah writes:

I know this sounds crazy.

I know it goes completely against the grain of mainstream political opinion.

I know you probably haven’t heard this anywhere else before.

But I don’t think Barack Obama will be on the Democratic ballot as a candidate for re-election to the presidency.

And I know he’s not going to win a second term.

I’m in agreement with Farah; it does sound crazy. Farah goes on to quote Obama saying that he and his family is not hung up on his being President, but doesn’t take into account the fact that Obama has already announced. Farah thinks (or at least claims to think) that his fringe claims (and Farah admits that 99.9% of the press disagrees with him) about a phony birth certificate and/or his civic re-education program designed to change the meaning of the Constitution will precipitate the crisis that will ruin Obama’s chances in 2012.

I doubt that Farah believes any of this, but this self-serving editorial will stir up the faithful, and that’s all Farah cares about. I don’t know who will win the 2012 election, but I’m pretty sure who will be the Democratic candidate. Wanna bet me, Joey?

14 Responses to Farah predicts: Obama won’t run for 2nd term; cites birth certificate problems

Paul June 19, 2011 at 2:20 pm #

There’s a similar argument on Canada Free Press today, insisting that he’ll resign so that legislation he’s passed won’t be challenged and will remain in effect.

Pv June 19, 2011 at 2:30 pm #

If he won’t run…there is another “Obama” waiting to suck_seed him…nothing gonna change…

Bob June 19, 2011 at 2:47 pm #

That’s okay because the Democrats, with the help of George Soros and Dr. Frankenstein, are busy in the lab creating a replacement president. The next one will be a half-Iranian, half-American lesbian with symbol instead of a name. They’re putting the finishing touches on the fake birth certificate now.

richCares June 19, 2011 at 2:51 pm #

I popped on over to Farah’s column and read some of the comments. We have to build 5 new mental hospitals to handle that much delusion, Their only pupose in life is to push Farah’s paypals. What a sick place!

richCares June 19, 2011 at 2:58 pm #

by the way, I just got Obama’s cup (with made in America & BC) loved it. His fund raising doing qute well , polls show his lead against potential rivals is in double digits. I wonder what Farah will do when Obama is on the ballot and then re-elected. No matter how often bither predictions fail, birthers are suckered into each new prediction. ‘enry Higgins gettting real tired waiting for birher success.

aarrgghh June 19, 2011 at 3:16 pm #

farah’s made this same cretinous prediction back in september and again in february. he’s just doing what committed extremists always do to avoid humiliation in the eyes of their followers: double-down on teh stupid.

Mary Brown June 19, 2011 at 5:23 pm #

If the President were not running he would have resigned by now so that his party would have the opporunity to present another candidate.

Expelliarmus June 19, 2011 at 5:40 pm #

For someone who isn’t running, he sure has ramped up the fundraising efforts. They’re back to the “dinner with Obama” contest.

Obsolete June 19, 2011 at 6:00 pm #

I predict Farah’s mustache will seek refuge status with the U.N..

aarrgghh June 19, 2011 at 6:13 pm #

Mary Brown:

kimba June 19, 2011 at 7:32 pm #

aarrgghh: i believe you meant to say “announced his intentions”. i don’t recall any president having resigned because they didn’t want to be renominated for the job …

There was that governor of Alaska though, who quit halfway through her term because she didn’t want to be a lame duck with 2 years left in her term.

Northland10 June 19, 2011 at 7:50 pm #

Any day now, any day now…

Keith June 19, 2011 at 10:13 pm #

Bob:
    That’s okay because the Democrats, with the help of George Soros and Dr. Frankenstein, are busy in the lab creating a replacement president. The next one will be a half-Iranian, half-American lesbian with symbol instead of a name.They’re putting the finishing touches on the fake birth certificate now.

But is it running Android or Palm WebOS?

misha June 20, 2011 at 8:53 am #

Obsolete: I predict Farah’s mustache will seek refuge status with the U.N..

I predict Farah will seek UN protection for Sabra and Shatila: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_Shatila