Deep Birther, my inside contact at WorldNetDaily, has leaked to me an advance PDF copy of an totally-unexpected new book to be announced by WorldNetDaily Books tomorrow, August 8, the 50th anniversary of the registration of Barack Obama’s birth certificate.
I have to leave for Church in a few minutes, so I haven’t been able to get very far into the 614-page book yet, but in a remarkably candid and cynical narrative, Farah takes full credit for creation of the Birther Movement, and justifies his actions by his unwavering support for Israel. Here’s the cover art:
I only have a moment, but here’s the Table of Contents:
- The Perfect Storm: Barack Obama and the economic collapse of 2007
- I created the Birther movement
- It’s all about Israel
- Too “foreign” to be President
- Bottom fishing for readers
- All of the people some of the time
- Billboards and merchandising: One is born every minute
- Journalistic integrity: Letting others lie for you
- What’s wrong with yellow?
- Birthers, lies and audio tape
- The “making” of a best seller
- What Jerome Corsi really believes
- Real experts? We don’ need no steenkin’ experts
- Marketing through lawsuits: the Esquire Case
- How WorldNetDaily will survive the James A. Johnson debacle
- Who’s really behind the Birther Movement? Follow the money
- Too epic to fail: why the Birther movement will never die
Disclaimer: this article is satire.