Farah to publish “tell all” book on the birthers

Deep Birther, my inside contact at WorldNetDaily, has leaked to me an advance PDF copy of an totally-unexpected new book to be announced by WorldNetDaily Books tomorrow, August 8, the 50th anniversary of the registration of Barack Obama’s birth certificate.

I have to leave for Church in a few minutes, so I haven’t been able to get very far into the 614-page book yet, but in a remarkably candid and cynical narrative, Farah takes full credit for creation of the Birther Movement, and justifies his actions by his unwavering support for Israel. Here’s the cover art:

TooEpicToFail

I only have a moment, but here’s the Table of Contents:

1. The Perfect Storm: Barack Obama and the economic collapse of 2007
  2. I created the Birther movement
  3. It’s all about Israel
  4. Too “foreign” to be President
  5. Bottom fishing for readers
  6. All of the people some of the time
  7. Billboards and merchandising: One is born every minute
  8. Journalistic integrity: Letting others lie for you
  9. What’s wrong with yellow?
  10. Birthers, lies and audio tape
  11. The “making” of a best seller
  12. What Jerome Corsi really believes
  13. Real experts? We don’ need no steenkin’ experts
  14. Marketing through lawsuits: the Esquire Case
  15. How WorldNetDaily will survive the James A. Johnson debacle
  16. Who’s really behind the Birther Movement? Follow the money
  17. Too epic to fail: why the Birther movement will never die

Disclaimer: this article is satire.

, , ,

19 Responses to Farah to publish “tell all” book on the birthers

misha August 7, 2011 at 9:49 am #

“Disclaimer: this article is satire.”

Are people this humorless? The Onion, or Andy Borowitz, never states anywhere it is satire, nor should they.

I never put a disclaimer on this: http://newyorkleftist.blogspot.com/2010/11/odonnell-in-aristocrats.html

Daniel August 7, 2011 at 12:03 pm #

Careful Doc, yer just askin’ for World Nut Daily to pretend to sue you

Bob August 7, 2011 at 12:07 pm #

I hope that the Hawaii DOH has been warned.

That Other Mike August 7, 2011 at 12:13 pm #

misha:
    “Disclaimer: this article is satire.”

Well, Farah is suing Esquire for eleventy billion dollars, so it might well be considered necessary…

Dr. Conspiracy August 7, 2011 at 12:24 pm #

When you tweak the nose of a fire-breathing dragon, best wear an asbestos gauntlet. The disclaimer wasn’t meant for the readers here, but because I have better things to do with my retirement than defend a lawsuit.

misha: Are people this humorless?

Dr. Conspiracy August 7, 2011 at 12:26 pm #

Yeah, I have her on 24-hour implosion alert.

Bob: Tomorrow is the day Taitz has been threatening to show up at the Hawaii Dept. of Health with her “subpoena” and two of her “experts.”

Bovril August 7, 2011 at 2:03 pm #

I think the best part will be, after she is “escorted” from the premises and tries to board the flight back to CA.

I can see it now, the screeching, the screaming, the desperate Googling her Yahoo, the refusal to turn of her laptop and cellphone, screaming that being told to do up her seat belt “IZ KOMMUNIST OBAMA MOSLEM USURPER PLOT”, demanding the pilot look at he ‘zibbits….

No fly list anyone…. 😎

Sef August 7, 2011 at 2:20 pm #

Bovril:
    I think the best part will be, after she is “escorted” from the premises andtries to board the flight back to CA.

No fly list anyone….

Are there any FEMA camps in HI?

Sean August 7, 2011 at 2:27 pm #

Joseph Farah is a true patriot.

SluggoJD August 7, 2011 at 2:31 pm #

Sean:
    Joseph Farah is a true patriot.

LMAO, yea, because he doesn’t like the black guy, right?

misha August 7, 2011 at 2:34 pm #

Sean:
    Joseph Farah is a true patriot.

…of the Phalange.

BatGuano August 7, 2011 at 4:20 pm #

Sean:
    Joseph Farah is a true patriot.

which country?

misha August 7, 2011 at 5:25 pm #

Sean: Joseph Farah is a true patriot.

BatGuano: which country?

Tunisia’s neighbor, Threenesia: http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s3i39832

J. Potter August 7, 2011 at 9:20 pm #

Man, that is a face you can trust. At least it’s less chester-ish than the leer he uses at WND these days. Another excellent spoof, Doc!

Dr. Conspiracy August 7, 2011 at 11:19 pm #

So, give me your expert opinion. Does my fake book look like a real, authentic badly-designed book cover?

J. Potter: Another excellent spoof, Doc!

J. Potter August 8, 2011 at 12:32 am #

Yes, it definitely has that crappy, self-published softcover look to it. A product of the Microsoft Ward school of design, appropriate for Farah and birtherism. Going to take it farther and produce a few sample chapters?

misha August 8, 2011 at 12:41 am #

Definitely. I must say, I saw someone who looked like him in a stag movie I saw in college.

Just sayin’.

J.Potter August 8, 2011 at 12:50 pm #

Farah doubles down on billboard campaign:

And is of course accepting your donations:

And I notice they “allow” you to opt in to a monthly “contribution”. Hmmm …. I wonder what triggers such an ongoing authorization to cease? I’m guessing, just about nothing. Possibly a court order.

I’ve requested details from WND’s ace customer service dept.

J.Potter August 8, 2011 at 12:53 pm #

…. which resulted in an automated email with links to non-answers! There is assurance that ongoing payments can be cancelled at any time … but no information on how to do that. Shocking!