Local coverage: Taitz v. Foggy

Local Atlanta TV station WXIA-11 was at the Georgia ballot challenge this morning and they interviewed Orly Taitz and Bill Bryant (Fogbow Foggy)! Here’s the full story and following is a short video.

“This whole birther movement is a pack of lies from beginning to end,” said Bill Bryan of North Carolina.

“I think today’s hearing was an embarrassment to the state of Georgia that they would even have a hearing like this. It’s all based on claims to delegitimize the president.”

15 Responses to Local coverage: Taitz v. Foggy

Terry K. January 26, 2012 at 9:11 pm #

It’s clip 2 on this iTunes page:

G January 26, 2012 at 10:52 pm #

Terry K.: On his WSB radio show yesterday, conservative Erick Erickson denounced the birther hearing. He demanded that the Georgia secretary of state shut down the lawsuit, the head of the state legislature discipline state Rep. Mark Hatfield (who represents two of the plaintiffs) for pushing the lawsuit, and that the judge be removed for allowing the lawsuit to go forward. He’s also angry at state Republicans for staying quiet about this.It’s clip 2 on this iTunes page:http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-erick-erickson-show/id415779787

Northland10 January 26, 2012 at 11:19 pm #

G: Erick Erickson is right on this one. He understands how badly this just tars and damages his own party…

Not surprising. Some time ago, he shut the birthers down on RedState.com, referring to them as and embarrassment and “not helping.” I do enjoy watching conservatives go after the pseudo-conservative RWNJs. Their style in the thorough mocking of the birthers when they were banning them, was a memorable moment.

JPotter January 26, 2012 at 11:31 pm #

KBOA spotted trolling Atlanta news sites. Yecch.

G January 27, 2012 at 12:08 am #

I see that same Michael Spambot is over there with the same “DO NOT CENSOR…blah blah blah” cr@p he was dropping all over here too. He keeps pimping Apuzzo the Putz in each of his Spam posts.

I wonder if Apuzzo is paying his little Spambot…

JPotter: KBOA spotted trolling Atlanta news sites. Yecch.http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/16607410/judge-considers-whether-to-keep-obama-on-ballot

LineInTheSand January 27, 2012 at 9:51 am #

Waaahhh….wahhhhh….please, someone make them stop questioning our Dear Leader!!!

To ‘conservative’ Erick Erickson (what a joke) and many on this blog…that means YOU!!

Feinne January 27, 2012 at 12:48 pm #

LineInTheSand:
    Waaahhh….wahhhhh….please, someone make them stop questioning our Dear Leader!!!

I’m pretty sure the only people running from the truth are those who don’t want to believe that a black man is president of the united states.

The truth is that even if the ALJ recommends Obama not be on the primary ballot and the Georgia SoS takes leave of his senses and removes him, nothing will change. Obama will still be president and still be the Democratic party’s candidate for 2012, and he’ll still appear on the general election ballot in Georgia because the state of Georgia has no power to remove him from such. The ALJ and SoS are really in a no-win situation because on one hand they’re painted racist birther’s playing political games with the right to vote of an entire state and on the other they’ll be harassed by birthers for being traitors because they allowed the sitting president on the primary ballots in their state.

Norbrook January 27, 2012 at 1:10 pm #

LineInTheSand:

What a wonderfully self-referential statement! Excuse me, let me make that simple for you: Look in mirror. You’re talking about yourself.

sfjeff January 27, 2012 at 1:25 pm #

LineInTheSand: Waaahhh….wahhhhh….please, someone make them stop questioning our Dear Leader!!!I have to admit I’ve learned a lot about human nature in the last few years…many Americans have become dumbed-down, gutless idiots who’d rather run from the truth than face it. To conservative’ Erick Erickson (what a joke) and many on this blog…that means YOU!!

Guess you are an example of what 3 years of brooding over the ‘wrong’ man being elected does to someone.

J. Potter January 27, 2012 at 2:11 pm #

What have you learned?

LineInTheSand:many Americans have become dumbed-down, gutless idiots who’d rather run from the truth than face it.

y_p_w January 27, 2012 at 2:18 pm #

J. Potter: What have you learned?Thanks to this desk job, I am becoming gutfull, and could do with some more running. I prefer hiking though. Nothing better than hiking through a beautiful country with a good book and a great camera. Unfortunately, there’s a shortage of beautiful country in Okieland.

Then maybe “make a trip to California” (I’m sure that was a line in a song from a famous Oklahoman – Patti Page singing “How Much is That Doggie in the Window”).

We’ve got hills, And snow. And plenty of water. If you check my avatar on Disqus, I use a snapshot I took of people going up the Half Dome cables in Yosemite. We’ve got great hiking trails only a couple of miles from where I live.

However, I haven’t been hiking as much as I’d like. So to quote another song….

Why am I getting soft in the middle now?

Obsolete January 27, 2012 at 2:22 pm #

LineInTheSand: I have to admit I’ve learned a lot about human nature in the last few years…The birthers and I have become dumbed-down, gutless idiots who’d rather run from the truth than face it.

FIFY

misha January 27, 2012 at 2:31 pm #

J. Potter: Unfortunately, there’s a shortage of beautiful country in Okieland.

Anita Bryant is from Oklahoma, and that explains everything.

misha January 27, 2012 at 2:33 pm #

“Taitz v. Foggy”

I watched the entire clip. Will someone please give Orly some thorazine, like right now.

J. Potter January 27, 2012 at 2:34 pm #

y_p_w: Then maybe “make a trip to California”

Ah, YPW you tempt me! I was born in Ventura County, should’ve run away when my parents decided to reverse the Grapes of Wrath! I take annual vacation to southern CO, farther if I can. Anywhere with mountains will do. In 2009, I was hiking 20mi, no problem. Last year, I couldn’t even make 2 at elevation. πŸ™

Send a link to your photos to john.david.potter@gmail.com. Love to see them, and will share πŸ™‚