I relegated Donald Trump to the “no longer interesting or relevant” pile a year ago, but in fact he keeps on birthin’, telling The Daily Beast recently concerning the publisher’s brochure that said Obama was born in Kenya:
Now they’re saying it was a mistake. Just like his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she pointed down the road to the hospital, and after people started screaming at her she said, “Oh, I mean Hawaii.” Give me a break.
I bet the folks in Kogelo village will be surprised to learn that they have a hospital!
Even as Donald Trump fans the flames of birtherism, he’s hosting a big fundraiser for Mitt in Las Vegas and saying that he would accept the Vice President position.
- Why is Mitt Romney Embracing Birther Donald Trump? U.S. News & World Report
- Romney camp mum on Trump’s latest birther comments. CBS News.
- Trump doubles down on birther comments despite Romney fundraising role. The Hill
- Donald Trump is Still a Birther. Daily Beast
- Birther Donald Trump to host Las Vegas fundraiser for Mitt Romney. Washington Times
- Romney campaign sticks with Trump, Despite birther comments. CNN