Orly Taitz filed 15 subpoenas in the Indiana case of Taitz v. Elections Commission for appearances June 12 in Marion County Superior Court. They are requested to bring various documents from the Taitz wish list. The lucky recipients are:
- Connie Lawson, Indiana Secretary of State
- Sarah Riordan, member of the Indiana Election Commission
- Daniel Dumezich, Chairman of the Indiana Election Commission
- Anthony Long, Vice-Chairman of the Indiana Election Commission
- Bryce Bennett, Jr., member of the Indiana Election Commission
- Ken Bennett (Hi Ken!), Arizona Secretary of State
- Miriam Goderich, Dystel & Goderich Literary Management
- Mr. John Sampson1, Department of Homeland Security, Denver
- Michael Zullo, Maricopa County Cold Case Posse Lead Investigator
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, AZ
- Nancy Pelosi, Democratic National Convention Chairwoman, 2008
- Barack Hussein Obama
- Michael Astrue, Commissioner Social Security Administration
- Alvin Onaka, State Registrar, Hawaii
- Loretta Fuddy, Director of Health, Hawaii
Taitz signed the subpoenas herself, presumably filling out blank forms obtained from the clerk of court; however, these forms do not bear the signature or seal of the court. See Indiana Rules of Trial Procedure Rule 45. For an appearance at a hearing, there are special requirements for out-of-state persons according to Rule 45 (E):
A subpoena may be served at any place within the state; and when permitted by the laws of the United States, this or another state or foreign country, the court upon proper application and cause shown may authorize the service of a subpoena outside the state in accordance with and as permitted by such law.
- “Vexatious Pro Se Civil Litigants in the Massachusetts Courts” by J. Caleb Donaldson.
1Sampson told me that he had retired from DHS.