I’m not a regular reader of the WorldNetDaily web site; in fact I only go there for a particular reason to read something I’m looking for. I was there today to sign up for the Voeltz video stream instructions, and I was stuck by a little section called “Featured” at the bottom of the response page when I finished. So let me list for you all of there current “featured articles” at WorldNetDaily:
- The Antichrist arises, with scimitar in hand
- Chinese plot to strip Americans of firearms
- Black Expo ‘inescapably tied’ to race violence
- Hitler’s pastors today
- Gog, Magog and Vladimir Putin
- Shooting at police now legal in Indiana
- Chariots in Red Sea: ‘Irrefutable evidence’
- Obama ‘fulfills’ Isaiah 9:10 prophecy – again
- Eric Holder and Isaiah 51
- Was communist mentor intimate with Obama’s mother?
I will never feel apologetic for using the word “tabloid” to describe WorldNetDaily again.