Tomorrow could be Orly’s big day

It’s the California Primary and Orly Taitz has a real chance to come in second, and thereby gain a  general election (long) shot at the US. Senate seat of incumbent Dianne Feinstein. No less than the San Francisco Chronicle reports that some polls are saying Taitz is ahead of the other challengers.

Chronicle Washington correspondent Carolyn Lochhead writes:

A second-place finish by Taitz would be seen in both parties as a national embarrassment for the Republican Party, rivaling the candidacy of Christine "I am not a witch" O’Donnell, the 2010 GOP Senate nominee in Delaware.

I’m not making any predictions in this race that everyone expects Feinstein to win handily. Taitz, for her part, is playing down her birther theories and concentrating on issues of local interest. Some have suggested that this  Senate run is a way for Taitz to bring birther issues to the front, but I think it’s the other way around. Taitz is using her birther name recognition to grab for the big prize, the Senate seat. It’s about fame, not Obama.

Here are the official results from the California Secretary of State web site that will be posted as results are received from the counties. Polls close at 8 PM Pacific Time (0300 UTC).

, , ,

54 Responses to Tomorrow could be Orly’s big day

Paul June 4, 2012 at 2:59 pm #

I saw the photos on her site the other day, modeling in some “Republican Women’s Fashion Show,” and I thought then, if someone told her “You’re beautiful, we want to give you a modeling contract, but you can’t model and fight Obama at the same time”… She’d drop her crusade like a hot potato.

richCares June 4, 2012 at 3:01 pm #

birthers are generally very hateful people and Taitz is by far the most hateful.

sfjeff June 4, 2012 at 3:01 pm #

Should I vote for Orly just to hope she gets second place?

Xyxox June 4, 2012 at 3:37 pm #

Man, if Orly Taitz became the candidate, that senate race would bring the crazy nationwide and every last Republican on every last ticket would be forced to denounce Taitz and birtherism or forever have the stink of birtherism on them.

donna June 4, 2012 at 3:38 pm #

if you’re in san diego, you can also vote for birther attorney gary KREEP to sit on the bench (GOD FORBID)

the san diego bar assoc gave his candidacy the LOWEST rating

The San Diego County Bar Association rates each candidate based on factors such as legal qualifications and temperament. Candidates are given one of three ratings: “well qualified,” the highest; “qualified,” the middle ranking; and “lacking qualifications,” the lowest rating.

Kreep is against same-sex marriage and is pro-life.

JPotter June 4, 2012 at 3:43 pm #

Was the closing date of the OCT Attorney’s poll selected to coincide with the poll in CA? interesting that Kreep and Taitz, top 2 vote-getters, are also on ballots in CA. The poll here my be the only one either ever wins.

Feeling Kreeped out. Heh, that was terrible,

Jamese777 June 4, 2012 at 4:30 pm #

donna:

the san diego bar assoc gave his candidacy the LOWEST rating

Kreep is against same-sex marriage and is pro-life.

As I mentioned on another thread, I voted for Diane Feinstein and Garland Peed and against Orly Taitz and Gary Kreep.

I’m hoping that Kreep gets Peed on and is there anything more disgusting than Oily Teats.

Predicto June 4, 2012 at 4:43 pm #

However, any Californian who doesn’t get out there and vote for Orly tomorrow lacks a sense of humor. Get her on the ballot – it will be hilarious fun!!!

G June 4, 2012 at 4:50 pm #

LOL!

I like your style.. and I agree with your points.

Joke voting for Kreep would NOT be funny at all… as you said, in a judge’s race, anyone can actually win, so that’s a stupid gambit for any sane person to play.

Predicto: No way would I vote for Gary Kreep – in a judge’s race, anyone can actually win.

donna June 4, 2012 at 5:10 pm #

Orly Taitz, Birther Queen, Blows Through Disclosure Deadline For Senate Bid

Bob June 4, 2012 at 5:29 pm #

Paul:
    I saw the photos on her site the other day, modeling . . .

I guess she made a large enough donation to the organization putting on the fashion show. Perhaps the whole thing was her idea.

Thinker June 4, 2012 at 5:34 pm #

Walt Tuttle June 4, 2012 at 6:06 pm #

I couldn’t do it. I just couldn’t vote (absentee) for Orly. As entertaining as this could be, I just couldn’t “waste” my vote that way. YMMV.

sfjeff June 4, 2012 at 6:20 pm #

Thinker: That Huffington Post article says that she loaned her campaign $280K. Yikes! That’s some serious money to be throwing around on such a foolish venture.

If her campaign defaults on the loan- will she sue her supporters?

Paul June 4, 2012 at 7:06 pm #

Bob: I guess she made a large enough donation to the organization putting on the fashion show.Perhaps the whole thing was her idea.

Yeah. Made me bulimic.

Mary Brown June 4, 2012 at 8:12 pm #

Orly’s nomination would be interesting considering Republicans decision to play with the burgher issue when they knew President Obama was born in Hawaii.

US Citizen June 4, 2012 at 10:06 pm #

I think it’s the other way around.
    ALL Taitz cares about is getting Obama out.
    He dental practice has suffered, she only takes anti-Obama cases and seems singularly obsessed.
    I have no doubt she’s done little research into the duties and obligations of a senator, nor would she suddenly suppress herself from mentioning Obama any time she speaks about anything.
    I also don’t think she’ll win, but will rather blame her loss on Obama, Obots or anyone else in her paranoid focus.
    She’s a narcissist, but being senator will not abate her quest to use every waking moment to “get Obama.”

gorefan June 4, 2012 at 10:28 pm #

Predicto: However, any Californian who doesn’t get out there and vote for Orly tomorrow lacks a sense of humor

Maybe so but Orly will probably finish fourth or fith.

Sef June 4, 2012 at 10:55 pm #

gorefan: Maybe so but Orly will probably finish fourth or fith.

And need a fifth after the fifth.

BlackSunshine84 June 4, 2012 at 11:50 pm #

I agree with you. Taitz is not concerned about our constitution or country. She has endorsed a Romney/Rubio ticket.
    Romney, according to the BC he has offered is ineligible for the same reason 0bama is. The document clearly states his father was Mexican at the time of his birth.
    Rubio is ineligible because both his parents were Cuban at the time of his birth.

SluggoJD June 4, 2012 at 11:52 pm #

BlackSunshine84:

Go away, racist scum.

JPotter June 5, 2012 at 12:31 am #

SluggoJD: Go away, racist scum.

Second.

nbc June 5, 2012 at 12:59 am #

BlackSunshine84: Taitz is a zionist, backs a Romney/Rubio ticket over true conservative Ron Paul because she wants war with Iran. She wants more U.S. military to die for Jewish bankers’ interests.

What a sad person this BlacSunshine appears to be. A black soul, if any at all.

justlw June 5, 2012 at 1:30 am #

Hmm. It’s very tempting to cast my vote for Orly, as a simultaneous vote in favor of low comedy and against Proposition 14. But I just can’t do it. It’s strange enough already, seeing her name staring back at me from the sample ballot.

And that’s the great thing about this country: anyone can grow up in another country to not be elected to the Senate.

misha June 5, 2012 at 1:49 am #

BlackSunshine84: Taitz is a zionist…She wants more U.S. military to die for Jewish bankers’ interests.

Hey there, Blackie – I’m a Zionist and Jewish. As an officer in the International Jewish Conspiracy™, we are monitoring your internet connection from our subterranean command centers in New York and Jerusalem. I have also notified Soros, since I am on his payroll. Watch your back – we in the Mossad are.

“true conservative Ron Paul” – I have said for years that Ron Paul is an anti-Semite. Thanks for the confirmation.

Birds of a feather…

misha June 5, 2012 at 1:58 am #

G: However, for those who want to cause maximum damage and embarassment to the GOP, then by all means, cast a Joke Vote for Mad Orly in the Senate race. She has ZERO chance against Feinstein in November AND the madcap media coverage and GOP hair-pulling that would result would be political disaster entertainment WAY BEYOND the insane hilarity of Christine O’Donnell or an Alvin Greene or anything we’ve ever seen to date.

Between her and The Donald, it will cause irreparable damage to Rmoney. GOP: Grand Old Psychos. Popcorn.

orly taitz June 5, 2012 at 2:09 am #

sfjeffJune 4, 2012 at 3:01 pm sfjeff(Quote)#

Should I vote for Orly just to hope she gets second place?

responce from Orly:

This Democrat has a real dilemma. I would say that option number one is a win for Orly, option number two is a win for the mankind worthy of a Darwin award. 🙂

Lupin June 5, 2012 at 2:10 am #

I’m expecting ORLY THE MUSICAL with its hit song “Don’t cry for me America” anytime now.

misha June 5, 2012 at 2:17 am #

donna:
    Orly Taitz, Birther Queen, Blows Through Disclosure Deadline For Senate Bid

At that link is a clip of Trump: Birtherism is “a great issue for Mitt Romney.”

It doesn’t get any better. Romney and the rest of the GOP bigwigs play footsie with birthers, and the chickens have come home to roost.

Romney: “But I need to get 50.1% or more and I’m appreciative to have the help of a lot of good people.” He’d get down with the KKK.

If Rmoney gets in, he’ll have a fire sale of government assets, and there will be a war with Iran.

misha June 5, 2012 at 2:21 am #

Lupin: its hit song “Don’t cry for me America” anytime now.

No, that’s Sarah Palin:

misha June 5, 2012 at 2:35 am #

I can get you a great deal on RPGs. Just go to http://www.imaschmuck.com, and enter
    “vonMunchausen” in the discount field. Then, choose your method of delivery: UPS, FedEx, or C-5A.

UPS is free. There is only a charge for the hernia surgery. FedEx at a slight additional charge, and C-5A is $75,000.

But you have to act now. This is a limited time offer, or until supplies run out.

misha June 5, 2012 at 2:38 am #

orly taitz: option number two is a win for the mankind worthy of a Darwin award

Orly Taitz does not qualify for a Darwin award. She has already reproduced.

misha June 5, 2012 at 2:46 am #

SluggoJD: Go away, racist scum.

No, the correct response is “Crawl back under your rock. I promise to turn off the light if you do.”

misha June 5, 2012 at 3:59 am #

justlw: And that’s the great thing about this country

What a country: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLZ56s9kJ8k

Paul Pieniezny June 5, 2012 at 8:41 am #

Mary Brown:

Burgher issue? Well, Obama is obviously the most Dutch US president since Martin Van Buren. Both could speak other languages than English very well, Martin played a sport that looked like basketball, but would in the Netherlands develop into korfball, I have a suspicion Martin loved beer and would have adored Belgian beer, AND Obama on some earlier pictures is seen wearing his engagement ring on the “wrong” side, the side where Dutch protestants (and most Indonesians) normally wear their engagement ring.

There is some suspicion in Van Buren biographies that Martin’s birth place, like Eisenhower’s was incorrectly reported: Martin may actually have been born in a village that was then part of the territory of New York, and only later became part of New York State (but baptized within NYS). However, since Goldwater, this is no longer an issue.

Apart from that, I do not see any burgher issue.

Born in Hawaii, Obama is even more American than the “American cranberry juice” in my fridge – which was made in Poland using “American” cranberries from Northern Frisia (deposited on Frisian islands by a ship wreck in 1840).

Remember the ambiguity of “Hawaiian birth certificate”? Obama has a Hawaiian birth certicate, which is ALSO a certificate of birth in Hawaii. Because they did not make any others in 1961.

Paul Pieniezny June 5, 2012 at 8:59 am #

sfjeff:
    Should I vote for Orly just to hope she gets second place?

Having read Orly’s pieces on her website (an a tablet PC mind you – I do not want another one of those spying nasties on my regular comp) and compared that with her election propaganda, I have switched from “would definitely vote Orly if I had the vote” to ” would definitely NOT vote Orly”. Because she is trying to get the anti-establishment vote playing down her birferism and would explain a second place as a triumph for birferism, even if the only ones concerned with the birfer issues voting for her would be obots and others trying to embarrass the GOP.

Perhaps Orly suspects I understand how her mind works. So I wish her good luck trying to convince Wendy Northcutt of her maturity.

roadburner June 5, 2012 at 9:12 am #

which begs a question – if she can throw that kind of cash on her campaign, why is she constantly begging for airmiles and donations on her website?

will the audit take those into account as well?

could be interesting………

Paul Pieniezny June 5, 2012 at 9:15 am #

misha: Darwin award

Looking at the Wikipedia article on the Darwin Awards, I see far more compelling reasons why Orly would never qualify:

Self-selection. Orly is great at getting her flying monkeys to perform most of the stupidity. Like serving an anonymous male mail clerk in Washington DC and an empty chair in Georgia.

Maturity. No comment.

Veracity. Most of Orly’s legal Follies Bergeres are unverifiable, because she keeps filing motions, additional motions, oppositions to motions, objections to motions granted, motions for reconsideration, appeals (oof, but remember to insert everything you read before), … recusals of the judge, Mandamuses for Quo Warranto, … ad infinitum. Since every appeal is usually also a double down, there is no way of computing the stupidity of it all until her case reaches its final destination with her recusing the entire SCOTUS.

Andrew Vrba June 5, 2012 at 10:42 am #

Oily Taint needs to be kept as far away from any sort of real power as humanly possible.
    That said, I am really looking forward to her having her inevitable “The votes were rigged!/The system is corrupt!” meltdown, when she loses.

richCares June 5, 2012 at 10:51 am #

One thing I am curious about, that’s Orly’s SSN fraud by a 16 year old Obama. Since you don’t have to be a citizen to get a SSN and any 16 year old could apply and get one (including foreigners) what is basis for the Ditz’s claim.

The Magic M June 5, 2012 at 11:15 am #

richCares: what is basis for the Ditz’s claim

Obviously the belief that

richCares: you don’t have to be a citizen to get a SSN

isn’t true. Or the idea that the President really isn’t Barack Obama but took the identity of a person bearing that name.

Sef June 5, 2012 at 12:18 pm #

The Magic M: Obviously the belief that

I keep telling you that he is a teselecta.

Nathanael June 5, 2012 at 1:54 pm #

Thinker:

Except that, apparently, aside from the filing fee, she’s only spent $200 on website makeover.

Ran across this article on Orly’s campaign finances:

Along with the $280K loan, it notes:

“Other donations to the Taitz campaign include four individual contributions of $250-$300. Two of these were from California residents.”

Yeah, the money’s really rolling in now. Four — count ’em, FOUR — whole donations. DiFi watch your back.

roadburner: if she can throw that kind of cash on her campaign, why is she constantly begging for airmiles and donations on her website?

Which brings up a question I’ve often — well, occasionally — OK once — pondered. Does anyone know how Mr. Orly Taitz feels about his wife’s birfin’? He’s let her have a quarter mil for her campaign, but apparently not even a thin dime for her obsession.

And does anyone in the world doubt what Orly would devote all her time to if she actually DID wind up in the Senate?

JD Reed June 5, 2012 at 3:20 pm #

What if Feinstein draws an absolute majority in today’s primary? Would she then get to run unopposed in the Nov. general election?

Greenfinches June 5, 2012 at 3:38 pm #

Paul Pieniezny: would explain a second place as a triumph for birferism,

That is what concerns me about these people who may vote for her as a joke – where will it take this deranged soul??? She will complain about bribed election officials whatever happens, as/when she loses – but why feed the beast and make it worse?

Dr. Conspiracy June 5, 2012 at 3:47 pm #

@ jd reed

There will be a runoff even if Feinstein gets a majority.

Paul Pieniezny June 5, 2012 at 4:32 pm #

@ jd reed

There will be a runoff even if Feinstein gets a majority.

Correct. That is what’s so funny about the open primary.

Keith June 5, 2012 at 6:54 pm #

The Magic M: Obviously the belief that

Not sure what you are saying here. My wife is not a US Citizen and she has a legal SSN.

sfjeff June 5, 2012 at 7:57 pm #

orly taitz: sfjeffJune 4, 2012 at 3:01 pm sfjeff(Quote)#Should I vote for Orly just to hope she gets second place?Or would my fingers melt, my eyes go blind and would I go impotent from the act of castnig my vote for her?responce from Orly:This Democrat has a real dilemma. I would say that option number one is a win for Orly, option number two is a win for the mankind worthy of a Darwin award.

Majority Will June 5, 2012 at 8:09 pm #

sfjeff: That is funny. I am suspicious because I have never seen Orly exhibit any humor before.

Her posts almost reek of cheap perfume.

donna June 5, 2012 at 11:14 pm #

election results thus far

refresh the page

JD Reed June 5, 2012 at 11:29 pm #

So Orly fails in yet another venture …

donna June 5, 2012 at 11:41 pm #

lol and she loaned the campaign what? $280K?

she’ll be back to BEGGING tomorrow and complaining that the election was RIGGED by MARXIST SOCIALISTS

still don’t know if gary kreep got PEED on or not

Arthur June 6, 2012 at 12:40 am #

Well done, Orly. Well done. We all knew you had another loss inside, and that you just needed another chance to show us what a spectacular failure you really are.

JD Reed: So Orly fails in yet another venture …