NASDAQ lists Orly Video–plus more Zombies!

Orly Taitz is excited, to put it mildly, that a video of her has appeared on the NASDAQ.com web site. It’s an excerpt from the Stephanie Miller Show (progressive talk radio, which of course isn’t broadcast around here).

The segment is almost draining to listen to, with non-stop talking, always Orly and sometimes both.

Now here we have Stephanie Miller talking about a demand for retraction from Orly:

Taitz has also noted with some displeasure, Squeeky Fromm Girl Reporter’s clever spoof item about a “Dear Orly” column. Apparently Orly didn’t get the joke writing:

More nonsense from Obots, claiming that I started “Dear Orly” column. This is not true. Never happened. With all of ObamaForgeryGate litigation I do not have time to breath, never mind run “Dear Orly” Column

Orly’s litigation load has been lightened though. Her attempt to raise an old California case, Keyes v. Obama,  from the dead has met with the end reserved for all movie zombies with a rejection from Judge Carter.

The big news on Taitz litigation is her hearing in three weeks in Mississippi. The hearing is scheduled for September 24 at 9:30 am in Jackson, for the case of Taitz v Mississippi Democratic Executive Committee. I wish I could be there, but it’s a bit far. Orly is pleading for Sheriff Joe Arpaio to show up. I wish he would show up and testify too.

, , , , ,

15 Responses to NASDAQ lists Orly Video–plus more Zombies!

Andrew Vrba, PmG September 6, 2012 at 5:01 pm #

“…has met with the end reserved for all movie zombies with a rejection from Judge Carter.”

If only AMC could get him on for season three of “The Walking Dead”…

Time September 6, 2012 at 6:04 pm #

But she has time to learn about the existence of Squeeky’s spoof, theoretically read it and misread it, and then complain about it.

realist September 6, 2012 at 6:05 pm #

That clip was not placed on Nasdaq.com today. Orly posted the link on her site from google cache as the article appeared on August 21.

http://www.nasdaq.com/video/video.aspx?vid=Orly-Taitz-Latest…CachedOrly Taitz’ Latest Birther Claims. Orly Taitz’ Latest Birther Claims. Orly Taitz’ Latest Birther Claims. Share |. Related Videos. Clinton Makes the Case For …” data-title=”Video: Orly Taitz’ Latest Birther Claims – NASDAQ.com”>Share

This is Google’s cache of http://www.nasdaq.com/video/video.aspx?vid=Orly-Taitz-Latest-Birther-Claims-517405223. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Aug 21, 2012 21:41:19 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more

So, contrary to what states, it’s not HUGE nor is “the timing significant” relative to Obama’s nomination.

Dr. Conspiracy September 6, 2012 at 7:52 pm #

Due to the possibility of misunderstanding by the understanding-challenged, I decided not to actually say how zombie movies end.

Andrew Vrba, PmG: This is true, I’ve seen him at the end of every Zombie movie from “White Zombie” all the way to “Zombieland”. The same thing always happens. He bangs his gavel, and the zombies shuffle away in defeat.

Rennie September 6, 2012 at 8:23 pm #

Dr. Conspiracy September 6, 2012 at 8:25 pm #

Pure gold.

Rennie: My favorite part is in the second video where Stephanie pleads “Let me feeenish!”

bob j September 6, 2012 at 8:44 pm #

I am constantly amazed that Dr. Taitz can lie so effortlessly ( I went to Hawaii with a federal subpoena, and 2 document experts. They refused to let me see the original document.), and expect to be taken seriously. It takes a special kind of person to send a cease and desist letter for the inaccurate statements of the interviewer, while being so disingenuous. Of course, what does one expect from a woman who furthers the bogus DNC to bus 20,000 muslims to the convention story.

So does this interview mean that (in OrlyWorld), the reason the President was given American citizenship was to collect welfare? If that is the case, where did the money for trip from Kenya to America come from? The state of Hawaii is getting people to commit fraud,perjury,et al, so that one guy can qualify for welfare?

Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter September 6, 2012 at 8:59 pm #

Hi Dr. C!!!

Thank you sooo much for telling people about the “Dear Orly” Internet Article. Plus, what does NASDAQ stand for??? I bet:

National Association of Silly Dentists, Attorneys, and Quacks.

Sadly, with all the massive fraud and white collar crime going on in finance, there seems to be more sympathy for Birther claims of a forged birth certificate on some of the economic websites than you would expect..

Squeeky Fromm
    Girl Reporter

Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter September 6, 2012 at 9:16 pm #

Oh, does this have anything to do with this story???

The caption does not show up, but here it is:

I Bleetlact Eberybing I Said Bad About Herb Dentalb Blicenze. She Iz A Vebly Good Dentizt

Squeeky Fromm
    Girl Reporter

misha September 6, 2012 at 9:37 pm #

Orly sounds just like some of the adults around me, when I was a child.

The screeching, the high strung histrionics, the ganze megillah. If she wasn’t such a miserable person, I’d feel for her.

Also, because I won’t vote for Romney, I was called “a kapo.” Orly and Aipac have done their dirty work.

misha September 6, 2012 at 9:44 pm #

“More nonsense from Obots, claiming that I started “Dear Orly” column.”

Here’s my favorite Orly spoof:

Dave B. September 7, 2012 at 12:27 pm #

So I guess according to Sam Sewell, Squeeky’s winning. I’ll buy that.

Time:

Jody September 7, 2012 at 8:11 pm #

So, I actually watched the first video, and there is something I don’t understand. I thought welfare started under President Johnson and his Great Society. Obama was born at least 2 years before Johnson took office, so unless I’m mistaken welfare can’t be the reason for any alleged birth certificate fraud.

Dr. Conspiracy September 8, 2012 at 2:05 am #

That’s a good point. Federal welfare for people not disabled did start under Johnson. There could have been a state program before that in Hawaii.

Jody: Obama was born at least 2 years before Johnson took office, so unless I’m mistaken welfare can’t be the reason for any alleged birth certificate fraud.

Dr. Conspiracy September 8, 2012 at 2:08 am #

If she were KGB, it would be under her maiden name.

misha: Here’s my favorite Orly spoof: