Startling image proves Obama born in Hawaii

We all had a good laugh at the Obama birth video last weekend. While factual inconsistencies abounded, a detail in the film dated it not to 1961 but to a time since June of 2012, the striking image from the calendar taped to the wall in the “delivery room.”

image

It turns out that this image came from the “Flower Spirits 2013 Wall Calendar” featuring the work of artist Steven N. Meyers. The calendar was published this past June, meaning that the video was made since then.

That’s old news; however, startling new information arrived today that involves that same image, proving that Obama was born in Hawai’i (see below). Note the USA flag on the ukulele, as well as the distinctive Hawaiian lei.

ObamaUkeCalendar

Nimrod Kamer has released a new video showing the making of the Obama birth video. Yours truly is featured, and if you look closely at the black and white footage of the calendar at the end of the video, every day is NOT the 4th.

And now Part 2 of that video is available.

Print Friendly

, ,

28 Responses to Startling image proves Obama born in Hawaii

Dr. Conspiracy October 31, 2012 at 6:52 pm #

Thanks! I have added to the article.

Wile:

snopes October 31, 2012 at 7:47 pm #

Does anyone know who the girl on the left of SAD is? looks like “Anna”- just a guess though

Loren October 31, 2012 at 9:59 pm #

“In part 2, set to air tomorrow, we interview a 2012 presidential nominee who believed the footage to be authentic and we have a close encounter with Donald Trump’s trusted advisor Michael Cohen.”

Dr Kenneth Noisewater October 31, 2012 at 10:01 pm #

So he did try to sell it to trump. This is going to be funny if this is what trump was getting at with his original announcement.

clestes October 31, 2012 at 10:35 pm #

I lost my best friend of 35 years last Thanksgiving and now whenever I need a pick me up, instead of calling her, I come to this website. Now I am not saying that this website in any way replaces her, but damn Birthers are good for a laugh. Doc, you and the gang here never fail me.

Also, I think the time is finally coming when Orly is going to get hit where it hurts her the most. Obviously the woman is so un-tethered to reality that telling her how totally stupid she is doesn’t matter. She just blows that off. But fines and sanctions are something else entirely.

She has over burdened our court system for the last 4 years and gotten away with it. Einstein said the definition of insanity was doing the same process over and over and expecting different results. After 100 plus lost cases she is well on the road to a mental ward for the insane. Unless she is punished for her insanity, she will keep it up. It is time someone made her start paying for the time and effort it takes to deal with her insanity.

Also, does anyone have a clue why she is so full of hate for the president? This woman came from east Europe, I believe (never really bothered to find out much about her past) as an adult and instead of enjoying the freedom of this great country, she abuses it to chase after a man who has never done her a wrong. I suspect it is racism, but didn’t she meet any Blacks in her native country? Or is this some chase to get her name in the US history books for better or worse?

LW October 31, 2012 at 11:04 pm #

From 3:52 – 3:54, you can see the fax job number string includes “20121024″, and the date “10/24″ appears in the upper-right corner of the transmission confirmation page, so it would appear this was sent to Trump after Trump’s teaser announcement on October 22nd, and almost certainly after he made the actual 5 MILLyun dollar offer itself.

Too bad; I really wanted this to be what he was originally barking after.

bgansel9 November 1, 2012 at 1:59 am #

Doc, where is that image from (how did you get it) and should the artist be made aware of it? He’s possibly going to sue for having his image associated with the birther crap and he will probably want to be made aware of this. Since I sent you the emails between the artist and myself and you have his contact info, did you by any chance contact him?

Dr. Conspiracy November 1, 2012 at 2:02 am #

My best guess is that Orly comes from a right-wing pro-Israel faction. Early birthers came from this persuasion. Before 2008 the first time we see Orly Taitz was at a pro-Israel demonstration. For insight, see this article:

clestes: Also, does anyone have a clue why she is so full of hate for the president?

Dr. Conspiracy November 1, 2012 at 2:07 am #

I made the Obama bobble head and calendar photo myself, using the calendar I bought and an Obama bobble head that I keep around for just such purposes.

I haven’t contacted Mr. Meyers.

bgansel9: Doc, where is that image from (how did you get it) and should the artist be made aware of it?

bgansel9 November 1, 2012 at 2:10 am #

Oh. I’m not sure the artist would approve. He was rather upset to have his image associated with any birther nonsense.

bgansel9 November 1, 2012 at 2:12 am #

So they DID use a different month? (October 2013?) Ha, I suspected they did.

Bernard November 1, 2012 at 12:36 pm #

Majority Will November 1, 2012 at 1:04 pm #

Bernard:

In the mysterious lands of Africa, all babies emerge large, dry, angry and proud.
    And anti-colonial Muslim Marxists.

bgansel9 November 1, 2012 at 1:28 pm #

Bernard: Having seen this “The Making of …” video, I now begin to doubt the authenticity of the video that shows a remarkably large and dry baby emerging from under a blanket.

Only after seeing the new video? Are you insane?

Horus November 1, 2012 at 1:50 pm #

clestes:

I suspect it is racism.

I don’t suspect that, I believe that is it entirely.

Sean November 1, 2012 at 2:03 pm #

This reminds me of the alien autopsy film. I hope this gent gets some gullible person to buy it.

misha marinsky November 1, 2012 at 3:10 pm #

clestes: I suspect it is racism

Horus: I don’t suspect that, I believe that is it entirely.

No, Orly Taitz is motivated by a refusenik complex. There are thousands like her in Israel. She thinks we have a parliament, and she can get a vote of ‘no confidence.’ She truly believes she can drive Obama from office if she makes enough noise. She feels Obama is a threat to Israel, so she has decided her mission in life is to harass him with lawsuits, and try to incite a lone wolf. Phil Berg is the same – he feels Obama is bad for Israel, so he started the ‘born in Mombasa’ meme.

She and Michele Bachmann are opposite sides of the same coin. They’re both crackpots. Bachmann’s excuse is that she’s an evangelical. Orly’s excuse is that she licks her wounds.

I’m guilty of licking my wounds when I have sparred with Zixi, but I regret it the next time I have a conversation with Jack Daniels. Orly never regrets it, but stores it up for another round.

We’re a complex tribe, because of what we’ve been through. I’m going to try to write a more coherent explanation.

Note to Dr C: My grandfather grew up in Tsarist Russia, and I learned ‘crude’ in Yiddish: gruber yung.

I brought home a non-Jewish girl, and my mother dismissed her with “She comes from a gruber yung.”

The Magic M November 2, 2012 at 5:04 am #

misha marinsky: My grandfather grew up in Tsarist Russia, and I learned ‘crude’ in Yiddish: gruber yung.

spells it “grubber jung”. In German, it would be “grober Junge”, i.e. “rude boy”.

> The flower image in the video is actually from October 2013 and remarkably, just as in August of 1961, the 4th is on a Friday.

This proves it – Obama was born on August 4th, 2013. The video is an obvious re-enactment that took place on August 4th, 1961, after they sent the baby through their time machine.
    It becomes more and more like “Decision 3012″ from Futurama. :)

greatkim November 2, 2012 at 1:46 pm #

Canterbury Bells

misha marinsky November 2, 2012 at 3:10 pm #

clestes: I suspect it is racism

If Israel were a state, it would be solid red:

Who Threw Israel Under the Bus?

ON Monday, in their final debate, Mitt Romney denounced President Obama for creating “tension” and “turmoil” with Israel and chided him for having “skipped Israel” during his travels in the Middle East. Throughout the campaign, Mr. Romney has repeatedly accused Mr. Obama of having “thrown allies like Israel under the bus.”

Dr. Conspiracy November 5, 2012 at 6:00 pm #

Part 2 of Nimrod’s video on making the video is online.

I’m featured in the video as the voice of reason and skepticism in a couple of places.

Northland10 November 5, 2012 at 8:27 pm #

Dr. Conspiracy: Part 2 of Nimrod’s video on making the video is online.

Possibly ironically, or not, I played Nimrod yesterday. That would be “Nimrod” from Edward Elgar’s Enigma Variations.

Dr. Conspiracy November 6, 2012 at 11:23 am #

New article on birth video from the Times of Israel

misha marinsky November 6, 2012 at 12:00 pm #

Dr. Conspiracy: New article on birth video from the Times of Israel – http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-writer-behind-fake-obama-birth-video/

You should read the comments I left.

JPotter November 6, 2012 at 12:20 pm #

misha marinsky: You should read the comments I left.

LOL! I see you found one of those Haaretz fans we were talking about. Go Misha!

Keith November 6, 2012 at 2:55 pm #

misha marinsky: You should read the comments I left.

I can’t see any comments on that article at all.

misha marinsky November 6, 2012 at 5:20 pm #

Dr. Conspiracy:New article on birth video from the Times of Israel – http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-writer-behind-fake-obama-birth-video/

Did anyone see this? http://israelinsider.net/profiles/blogs/is-obama-the-secret-son-of

Is Obama the secret son of Malcolm X?

Israel Insider had been running a series of articles exploring the vagaries of Barack Obama’s birth, and his concealed documentation, and this was the jumping off point of the email, which confirmed the claim that Obama was not born in Hawaii, that “Mossad are going with Mombasa” but “Proving Mombasa is not so easy, as NSIS in Nairobi are clamming up tight, as are MI6 in London, who have the original Mombasa file and full details of the birth.”

333333 44444