Orly’s Indiana receipt

Orly Taitz says that some (not me) have suggested that she stole the audio recording of the October 22 Indiana trial in Taitz v. Elections Commission that turned up on YouTube. In response today, she posted a copy of the receipt for $25 from the court.

That’s not news as far as I’m concerned. What is interesting is other comments that I’ve seen that say that the receipt will show some restriction on the use of the recording. It does not. There may be come accompanying papers that came with the recording, but no restrictions are printed on the receipt. That leads us to:

Making a milestone out a mole hill

Orly is also reporting that her “show cause” hearing in Indiana has been canceled, a “Milestone victory” to use her words. Obama is still on his way towards a second term as President, so I don’t think it’s much of a milestone. Anyway, I think Judge Reid did the right thing by dropping the hearing.

If anyone thinks Orly didn’t come out very well in that recording, perhaps it was tampered with by someone:

ObamaRecorder

Print Friendly

20 Responses to Orly’s Indiana receipt

Daniel November 26, 2012 at 5:34 pm #

Keith November 26, 2012 at 5:40 pm #

I would be inclined to not see anything nefarious with this receipt.

But then I don’t think like a birther.

Dr. Conspiracy November 26, 2012 at 5:46 pm #

If I were to write that up as an article, I would call it “Making a milestone out of a mole hill.”

But if it’s true, it’s fine by me.

Daniel: Orly is reporting that Judge Reid has “vacated” the show cause hearing. She’s calling it a “major milestone”

Dr. Conspiracy November 26, 2012 at 5:53 pm #

I’ve removed that part of the article. It was silly.

Keith: I would suppose that it was a ‘reprint’ and that the clerk included the handwritten notation about when it was paid and that the goods had already been picked up.

misha marinsky November 26, 2012 at 5:57 pm #

Love the reel-to-reel. I had a Roberts, along with JBL studio monitors, in home dress cabinets.

Keith November 26, 2012 at 6:05 pm #

I’ve removed that part of the article. It was silly.

But like I said, ‘we’ don’t think like Birthers. Were the shoe on the other foot, Orly would file a law suit somewhere saying that it was obviously fake because how could the receipt be dated after it was paid? Invoices come first before payment according to the Constitution. Or something. And why did ‘CP’ initial it? Why didn’t Julia Short sign it? Who is ‘CP’? Notice that the letters ‘C’ and ‘P. Follow just after the letters ‘B’ and ‘O’? Where have I seen those initials before? Benchley should do a probability analysis on that occurrence. This thing has got more anomalies than an Hawai’ian birth certificate.

RuhRoh November 26, 2012 at 6:12 pm #

Would a court reporter have any authority to give restrictions on use of the recording? I wouldn’t think so. Not really surprised that there are no restrictions listed on the receipt.

Keith November 26, 2012 at 6:16 pm #

misha marinsky:

Reel-to-reels never warmed my cockles. My brother had an AKAI R2R I think, but he would not let me touch it. So I went whole hog into cassettes.

I still have my trusty Nakamichi BX-300 primed to go at the sight of a Maxell UD-XL II with some Little Feat on it or the absolute need for 18 hours worth of Rolling Stones tracks in alphabetical order recorded off the radio in 1980 (and no, I never did figure out what three tracks they skipped so I didn’t win the contest) .

US Citizen November 26, 2012 at 6:24 pm #

Excellent choice of tape recorder for Obama.
    The Teac A-4070 had bi-directional recording and playback.
    One of the first commercial 4 track stereo decks to do this.
    Perfect for finding satanic messages where there are none.

Bob November 26, 2012 at 7:03 pm #

I left three comments on her blog (none of which made it through moderation) telling her that she better be able to produce the receipt, that it was the first thing the judge would demand. I knew it was unimportant but I wanted to make her look for it.

misha marinsky November 26, 2012 at 7:15 pm #

US Citizen: Perfect for finding satanic messages where there are none.

Don’t laugh.

Penn and Teller have demonstrated how to play a recording backwards, to hear the satanic message.

I’ll explain…aaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee…………….

Thomas Brown November 26, 2012 at 9:59 pm #

“I bury Paul.” –Thomas Jefferson, inventor. (Best known invention: the Jefferson Airplane.)

Keith November 27, 2012 at 12:11 am #

Thomas Brown:
    “I bury Paul.”–Thomas Jefferson, inventor.(Best known invention: the Jefferson Airplane.)

So that would be Paul Kantner then?

Kupuna November 27, 2012 at 2:37 am #

LOL!! I’m so glad that the Obama Ukulele Bobble-Head doll is standing guard & protecting all-things-related-to our newly elected President Obama.

The Magic M November 27, 2012 at 7:01 am #

Secret Puppet Service ;)

The Magic M November 27, 2012 at 7:05 am #

Keith: I still have my trusty Nakamichi BX-300 primed

Nice one (I would kill for a 1000 ZXL Limited). My father used to own a Revox B77 reel-to-reel (doesn’t get any better than this). I still have my Pioneer CT-939 cassette deck (including the tapes I recorded Live Aid onto, though that was with an older deck) as part of my entertainment setup, but I hardly use it anymore.

misha marinsky November 27, 2012 at 1:39 pm #

Thomas Brown: Thomas Jefferson, inventor. (Best known invention: the Jefferson Airplane.)

Yes, but he outdid himself – the Jefferson Starship.

Jefferson was reaaallly ahead of his time.

Daniel November 27, 2012 at 3:34 pm #

But there was that TV sit com, the Jefferson’s. Maybe he didn’t think that one through quite enough…

LW November 28, 2012 at 4:53 pm #

Btw, “High Density Ferret Head” would be a great screen name.

misha marinsky November 28, 2012 at 7:48 pm #

LW: Btw, “High Density Ferret Head” would be a great screen name.

It would be a great name for a band.

333333 44444