This will be the Operation American Spring thread for the event scheduled to start May 16. I was looking at one of the official web pages for OAS and couldn’t find where folks are supposed to meet. Perhaps they figure that there would be so many people there, that finding each other wouldn’t be a problem:
One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office.
I wouldn’t be so sure about those numbers. The OAS site further says:
A duck cannot be turned into a fox; an elephant cannot be turned into a flea; the laws of nature will not permit.
Nor can a bunch of keyboard warriors be turned into the largest crowd ever to assemble in Washington, DC.
Web cams in Washington DC:
- District of Columbia Traffic Cams
- National Mall and Memorial Parks
- Smithsonian Panorama Cam
- Washington Monument Cam
OAS Web Sites:
- Official Operation American Spring web site
- Patriots for America
- Follow Colonel Harry on Twitter
- OAS YouTube channel
- Official OAS Facebook page
- OAS 2014
If the Democratic and Republican presidential candidates were polling within 5% of each other, would you vote
- Hillary Clinton? (58%, 15 Votes)
- A third-party candidate you believed eligible? (31%, 8 Votes)
- For the Republican candidate you liked ideologically, but believed Constitutionally ineligible? (12%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 26
Looks like it might rain.
I have deleted the links to the Washington Monument webcam pointing to the National Mall. It appears not to be changing, but displaying an archived image. If anyone knows of a good webcam to use, please leave a comment. I included a link to traffic cams in DC.