Not much to report except except the snappy title. The Supreme Court announced today that it has refused to hear an appeal by Larry Klayman of the decision from the Florida Supreme Court In re Michael Voeltz.
Michael Voeltz filed a 2012 lawsuit in Florida against the Florida Secretary of State to require Obama to prove his eligibility or else not be on the ballot in Florida. Klayman joined the effort resulting in an amended complaint that some (Orly Taitz) say fouled it up. All told, there were 3 Klayman/Voeltz lawsuits filed in Florida state courts, none successful.
This blog has several articles about these lawsuits:
- Birthers: Larry Klayman, you’re our only hope
- Motion to dismiss filed in Florida
- Investigating ancestors
- The Arpaio Affidavit
- Unripe, ripe and rotten
- Political theater
- Political theater coming events
- Judge Lewis will explain it to you
- Florida hearing set for June 18 in Voeltz case
- Voeltz v. Obama video
- First v Second: the Voeltz complaint
- Second hearing in Voeltz case tomorrow
- Voeltz death watch
- Voeltz case dismissed with prejudice
- What a revoeltzin’ development this is!
- Florida and more Florida
- Nut case birther attorney to seek indictment of Supreme Court justices
- Targeted advertising
- The Democrats strike back
- Voeltz v. Obama Take II dismissed
- Increasing the Voeltzage
- Voeltz III lawsuit miraculously dismissed
- Obama attorney answers birther suit at SCOTUS
H/t to Rickey.