Where in the world is Dr. Conspiracy?

Last year I published a photo of myself standing next to a truck in the article, “Anti-birther partisans flee country.” Looking back on that article, I found this quote from Gerbil Report™ by commenter “Joe Mannix,” whom I believe previously but no longer believe is likely to be Mike Zullo:

Whether Mannix is Zullo or not, I recently learned that I was indeed investigated by the Cold Case Posse early on (to the extent that they really investigated anything—they looked on the Internet). Zullo thought I was a suspicious character because, believe it or not, my blog has a security paper background.

That tidbit aside, here is new photo of me standing next to a meat truck for your puzzling pleasure. The project that took up so much time of late was a vacation.

truck

18 Responses to Where in the world is Dr. Conspiracy?

alg December 14, 2014 at 10:24 pm #

“Dr. Conspiracy/Kevin Davidson is a person of interest in the birth certificate forgery. His background into working with birth certificates and vital statistics is key. You are being looked at Mr. Davidson.” – Joe Mannix

It is amazing to think these people actually take themselves seriously. It is disconcerting that all of this is being encouraged by the elected Sheriff of the largest county in Arizona.

RanTalbott December 14, 2014 at 10:25 pm #

¿”Super Cerdo”? Is that a dig at Zullo? 😈

(I’m still struggling to believe that even he would think a security paper background would make you a “suspicious character”)

Curious George December 14, 2014 at 10:39 pm #

Ah, yes. Joe Mannix and Mike Zullo. Two of a kind. Two pretend wannabe cops.

Andrew Vrba, PmG December 15, 2014 at 12:34 am #

Where is Doc?
    Oh, that’s an easy one! He’s at the North Pole. 😉

Dr. Conspiracy December 15, 2014 at 7:23 am #

Well, I would certainly like to see him grilled on the witness stand.

RanTalbott: ¿”Super Cerdo”? Is that a dig at Zullo?

The Magic M December 15, 2014 at 9:49 am #

there is new photo of me standing next to a meat truck for your puzzling pleasure

So does this prove that

(a) you have ties to Mexicans smuggling Ebola-infected gay ISIS terrorist children into Murica to take away Americans’ precious bodily fluids

(b) you have fled to Cuba to avoid imminent apprehension by the Any Day Now task force led by El Culo Gigante Miguel “Mike” Zullo

(c) the NWO is preparing to turn all True Patriots [tm] into Mexican food in the nearest FEMA camp, to be transported back to Mehico in said food trucks

(d) you have just found the real HDOH birth certificate vault and it smells like chicken

(e) this is Ted Cruz’ driveway and you just witnessed the delivery of his daily breakfast (“I never said I’m ineligible, I said I am in*edible*, gack!”)

(f) all of the above

Inquiring minds birthers want to know, then pretend this never happened and claim Obots are hiding.

Nancy R Owens December 15, 2014 at 11:41 am #

That’s almost verbatim to what I was told right before this individual threatened to have me arrested as well. So if you’re fishing, Doc, there it is:

“Dr. Conspiracy/Kevin Davidson is a person of interest in the birth certificate forgery.”

Dave B. December 15, 2014 at 12:00 pm #

Well, it ain’t in Ukraine this time.

CarlOrcas December 15, 2014 at 12:53 pm #

Andrew Vrba, PmG:
    Where is Doc?
    Oh, that’s an easy one! He’s at the North Pole.

I’d say the other side of the globe.

Super Cerdo is a pork processor in Chile.

Maybe Doc’s headed for the South Pole this time?

Nancy R Owens December 15, 2014 at 1:56 pm #

Of course you are a lawyer. And, fake agents don’t wait for you to call them and insist that they investigate. Furthermore, they don’t follow up with threats of imprisonment knowing that it was I who alerted the powers that be that we had a Russian General pissing in our streets. We, Gotti and I, had to shake that whore George Bush, Jr. out of Pablo’s bed to make that kill happen. I remember the kill. I remember some of the witnesses, one of whom Bush had assassinated. I remember the surprised look on the General’s face and I remember feeling very uneasy afterwards. More than likely because the usual course of events would be that I would be the next one murdered. I was right and I survived it. For my loyalty to this fake nation and its fake leaders, I was pissed on and left for dead.

The Magic M December 15, 2014 at 1:59 pm #

The Magic M: the NWO is preparing to turn all True Patriots [tm] into Mexican food in the nearest FEMA camp, to be transported back to Mehico in said food trucks

Soylent White is birthers! 😉

Daniel December 15, 2014 at 3:51 pm #

You’re in Chile, probably region IV, near Rosario or Lo Miranda.

Thomas Brown December 15, 2014 at 5:33 pm #

Speaking of “where is”… Anyone know why the FogBow is down?

BillTheCat December 15, 2014 at 5:36 pm #

Thomas Brown:
    Speaking of “where is”… Anyone know why the FogBow is down?

Came here to ask that myself. Hm…

chancery December 15, 2014 at 5:47 pm #

BillTheCat: Came here to ask that myself. Hm…

So did I.

chancery December 15, 2014 at 5:50 pm #

Back up, for now.

Dr. Conspiracy December 16, 2014 at 2:48 pm #

Chile, all right, but on Chiloe, near the town of Dalcahue waiting to catch the ferry.

Daniel: You’re in Chile, probably region IV, near Rosario or Lo Miranda.

Woodrowfan December 16, 2014 at 3:10 pm #

“Soylent White is birthers! ” 😉

And they taste like chicken!! (white meat only of course)