Vattel made clear
RC Radio continues in its tradition of interesting and distinguished guests, this time a French attorney who is also an editor of works (in English translation) by Emerich de Vattel! What a powerhouse combination for any discussion of both the language and the context into which Vattel wrote on citizenship.
Readers here will know well our distinguished commenter Lupin. Listen to him on RC Radio.
It was a great show. Here are early articles where Lupin has commented here (oldest first):
- Orly filed something else
- Fake information on passport web site
- The “long form” exists!
- Obama birth poll shows striking regional divide
- Polarik declares Kenyan document a forgery
- Kenyan birth certificate proven fake – no doubt
- Kenyan birth Certificate Poll
- Alexander Hamilton weighs in
- Craig v US appeal denied by Circuit Court
- August must be world “Birther” month.
- Natural born citizen: clarified!
- Donofrio v FactCheck.org
- The “Death Panel” Right
- A question for Mr. Apuzzo
- Marking up Jeff Schwilk
- The tale of two judges (updated)
- Sticks and stones
- Another question for Mario Apuzzo (3)
- Million man mistake
- Question for Mario Apuzzo (4)