Happy Birthday Mr. President

It’s funny that despite all the birther doubts about the birth facts of President Obama, virtually all agree that his birth DAY is today, August 4. So happy birthday, Mr. President.

Obama once quipped on aging:

These days, I look in the mirror and I have to admit, I’m not the strapping young Muslim socialist that I used to be. Time passes. You get a little gray.

— White House correspondents Dinner, 2013

Read more:

10 Responses to Happy Birthday Mr. President

Jim August 4, 2015 at 1:56 pm #

Happy Birthday to a fellow August 4ther! We Leo’s gotta stick together! All I’ve found from aging is I’ve gotten thinner on top, and wider in the middle.

bob August 4, 2015 at 2:36 pm #

He’s looking pretty good for a 125-year-old Connecticut vampire.

charo August 4, 2015 at 3:29 pm #

It’s my mother-in-law’s b-day today. It doesn’t take that many people in a room to come up with identical b-days. I don’t do probability problems, but I bet that is one example.

Jim August 4, 2015 at 3:39 pm #

When I was in HS, there were 4 of us with Aug 4th birthdays…we used to have some epic parties!!! 😀

charo August 4, 2015 at 3:43 pm #

Did you show your birth certificates, you know trust, but verify? lol

Jim August 4, 2015 at 4:20 pm #

All I found was my short form…will that do? hehehe

donna August 4, 2015 at 5:06 pm #

ColumbiaAlumniAssoc ‏@ColumbiaAlumniA

Happy birthday to @POTUS @BarackObama, seen here from his student days @Columbia. #44turns54 (Photo: Anonymous/AP)

ALSO

The Harvard Library ‏@HarvardLibrary

Happy bday to @POTUS @BarackObama, seen here in his student days at @Harvard_Law http://hvrd.me/Q9CMP #44Turns54

Bill Clinton ‏@billclinton

Happy birthday, @POTUS! Hopefully when @FLOTUS isn’t looking you can have some cake. #44turns54

dunstvangeet August 4, 2015 at 6:19 pm #

Don’t you know anything? Barack Obama was really born on April 8, and then spent almost 4 months getting smuggled across the border to Hawaii. *eyeshift*

The Magic M (not logged in) August 5, 2015 at 10:19 am #

Jim: All I’ve found from aging is I’ve gotten thinner on top, and wider in the middle.

Just like… a pyramid! And who has a pyramid as their symbol? The Illuminati! ZOMG!

dunstvangeet: Barack Obama was really born on April 8

LDS would approve, what with Kenyans not really caring about how they write things like their own name or a date format, y’know?

BTW there is no proof Obama was not born in 1961 B.C. (this important info is missing on all the BC’s he released) so he might as well be 3922 years old.
    Why is this important? Because his real BC might state “born 1961 B.C.” which would mean it’s a forgery. But also real. Uh… or something… anything… anything that makes the black guy ineligible.

ZixiOfIx August 8, 2015 at 2:56 am #

Last year he claimed to be 53.

He needs to get his story straight. 🙂

In all seriousness, Happy Birthday, Mr. President! I hope you had an awesome day!