Doc @ WOBC

I don’t know if anyone wondered about the comment I made earlier today suggesting that Mike Volin might talk about the disappearing gerbils at Gerbil Report™ on his Blog Talk Radio program, “Where’s Obama’s Birth Certificate,” tomorrow.  I said that because there was a possibility that I would be a guest on the show and could bring it up myself.

According to an email from Mike this evening my guest appearance is scheduled for 8 PM Eastern Time tomorrow (Friday, October 16). There is no pre-arranged topic, so we’ll see where the conversation goes. I’ve basically offered to give an interview, and let him ask the questions.

Check Out Politics Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom on BlogTalkRadio

41 Responses to Doc @ WOBC

Punchmaster via Mobile October 16, 2015 at 12:06 am #

“To prep for the show, I have been watching reruns of the 1964 TV series, The Man from U. N. C. L. E. Fourteen-year-old me was a bit disappointed.”

Ain’t that how it is with some old shows? I rewatched all of Transformers G1 a few years back and spent half the time cringing over how badly made it was.

bob October 16, 2015 at 2:12 am #

If Volin asks if you’ve heard the Selma clip, please say that you’ve had, and that everyone but him understands that President Obama was not being literal.

Reality Check October 16, 2015 at 7:29 am #

I was going to say that too! Even Doug Vogt tried to educate Volin on the Selma speech and that President Obama was speaking figuratively.. He didn’t listen then either.

bob:

Thomas Brown October 16, 2015 at 8:27 am #

Dave B. October 16, 2015 at 10:04 am #

Robert Vaughn had a pretty good run with “Hustle,” a British show about con artists. A bit more sophisticated than the typical birther con. Not much artistry required there.

Thomas Brown:

Curious George October 16, 2015 at 10:47 am #

This will be fun, Doc.

Be sure to ask Mike V. how that “Universe Shattering” information is coming along. Also, according to Pastor Carl Gallups, the “Universe Shattering” evidence was distributed to several people for safe keeping. Did Mike V. get a “Universe Shattering” evidence packet? Has he seen an electronic version of the Reed Hayes’ Report? So many questions, so little time. 🙂

Pete October 16, 2015 at 11:49 am #

Thomas Brown: Yeah, but how cool is it that we’re still watching David McCallum (on N.C.I.S.) 50 years later?

And how cool is it that we’re still watching William Shatner 50 years later! On Priceline commercials!

Pete October 16, 2015 at 11:50 am #

Be sure to ask Mike V….

Well, if you ask me it’s about time birthers and anti-birthers get together for a few beers and radio interviews, because once Arpaio’s been fitted with his orange jump suit we’re about gonna run out of stuff to talk about otherwise.

Tell Mike to save a cold one for me.

Bonsall Obot October 16, 2015 at 1:35 pm #

If this doesn’t get john to resume posting his idiocy, nothing will.

gorefan October 16, 2015 at 1:49 pm #

Dr. Conspiracy: Link to show:

It would be interesting to hear Mike Volin’s take on:

1) Zullo testifying in Federal Court

2)Dennis Montgomery’s relation to the universe shattering information.

3)Reed Hayes’ website saying that President Obama’s birth certificate PDF “may be a manufactured document or perhaps even an outright forgery.”

bob October 16, 2015 at 2:36 pm #

gorefan: It would be interesting to hear Mike Volin’s take on:

1) Zullo testifying in Federal Court

2)Dennis Montgomery’s relation to the universe shattering information.

roadburner October 16, 2015 at 2:41 pm #

which would really be par for the course for any birther media, as has been seen on numerous occasions

Punchmaster via Mobile October 16, 2015 at 3:33 pm #

Bonsall Obot:
    If this doesn’t get john to resume posting his idiocy, nothing will.

I don’t want him to come back.

Dr. Conspiracy October 16, 2015 at 4:31 pm #

It’s not my intention to go in swinging or to make things difficult. The difficulty should be the fact that I’m an ordinary person who, after looking at all the birthers have to say, didn’t find anything of value.

roadburner: don’t be surprised if you get cut off if you start making things too difficult for them.

gorefan October 16, 2015 at 4:32 pm #

bob: It would interesting, but I suspect WOBC’s position will be that Doc’s there to answer questions, not ask them.

I suspect Volin doesn’t even follow the Montgomery saga. I’d be surprised if he see the relationship between the Seattle operation and the universe shattering evidence.

gorefan October 16, 2015 at 4:36 pm #

BR doesn’t seem to have a story up about tonight’s show or a listen live here link. LOL

Bonsall Obot October 16, 2015 at 5:00 pm #

Punchmaster via Mobile: I don’t want him to come back.

I stand corrected; not wanting him back is the best guarantor of his return.

roadburner October 16, 2015 at 5:08 pm #

that’s what they find difficult 😉

Dr. Conspiracy October 16, 2015 at 6:37 pm #

I just posted it in a comment.

gorefan:
    BR doesn’t seem to have a story up about tonight’s show or a listen live here link.LOL

Curious George October 16, 2015 at 6:44 pm #

Maybe Mike Volins co-hosts will be Carl Gallups and Sharon Rondeau? That would make it a 3 to 1 tag team match and sure to please the faithful. Doc would still destroy them with professionalism and facts. A tough act to beat. Have fun Doc.

Dr. Conspiracy October 16, 2015 at 10:01 pm #

I thought the show went very well. It was Mike Volin with callers, Sarge, Chris Strunk, and one other guy.

Sarge was a handful, but I am very satisfied with the result.

Bonsall Obot October 16, 2015 at 10:13 pm #

Well done, Doc.
    Short recap: everyone who listened now believes exactly what they believed before they listened. And john is still the Most Special Birfoon Ever.

Curious George October 16, 2015 at 10:24 pm #

Dr. Conspiracy October 16, 2015 at 10:27 pm #

Yeah, I don’t understand why he was re-posting a bunch of my comments. I don’t see anything wrong with them. He told one lie, saying that my own words say I receive a $150 annual stipend from Obama. My own words say I got $150 for serving as a poll manager in the 2014 general election.

Curious George: Well done Doc. It looks like Bird Boy (RBG) over at Birther Report is going through a posting meltdown. Great job Doc!

bob October 16, 2015 at 10:28 pm #

Bonsall Obot:

Agreed. Sarge’s act is entertaining, but I thought Volin did a poor job of controlling him. I mean, if I want to hear the same birther rant with the same birther talking points, I’d tune in when Doc isn’t the guest.

I think Doc’s intended vision of the show would have been more interesting (to me) than the actual show.

Reality Check October 16, 2015 at 10:31 pm #

Sarge is a loud mouthed liar and I would call him so to his face.

Bonsall Obot October 16, 2015 at 10:40 pm #

Reality Check:
    Sarge is a loud mouthed liar and I would call him so to his face.

Toward the end in the chat room it seemed they were ready to come to Tolland, CT and let you do just that. 😛

Reality Check October 16, 2015 at 10:52 pm #

I missed it. I am not sure I want to listen to the replay. The stupidity of Volin and crew is strong. How did TollandRCR happen to come up? Did anyone capture the chat log?

Bonsall Obot October 16, 2015 at 10:57 pm #

I didn’t; but they are absolutely sure you are from Tolland, CT, your initials are RCR, college professor, yada yada yada. “Patriot of America” in the chat room said something like yes, of course, that MUST be RC, that is the ONLY possible explanation. But he seemed like a smart-azz and a rapscallion, possibly a cad and a bounder.

EDIT: It came up because Kerchner is obsessed with determining your identity; he was asking the chat room for any and all intel on you. You take up lots of room in his brain.

Reality Check October 16, 2015 at 11:02 pm #

Well that doesn’t leave much room for anything else does it?

Bonsall Obot: You take up lots of room in his brain.

Reality Check October 17, 2015 at 1:45 am #

Doc

You did extremely well. I’ll have more comments later.

Dr. Conspiracy October 17, 2015 at 8:44 am #

I had anticipated getting questions about things such as who RC is, and such, but they were more interested in debating. Due to technical problems i was having, I didn’t watch the chat room, and that was probably a good thing because I didn’t have any distractions.

Bonsall Obot: I didn’t; but they are absolutely sure you are from Tolland, CT, your initials are RCR, college professor, yada yada yada.

Reality Check October 17, 2015 at 8:56 am #

Doc
    There is no need to get into the way Mike Volin handled the show and let Sarge filibuster and dominate the show. That speaks for itself. At least you had some chances to respond when Sarge stopped talking for a few seconds. Sarge didn’t listen to anything you said. His claim that as a policeman he could arrest someone for forgery of a birth certificate on which every detail was correct was just silly.

Mike Volin claimed that anyone could forge a birth certificate. He left out the part about getting one of the 50 states to authenticate it.

Again, excellent job.

Despite the

Dr. Conspiracy October 17, 2015 at 9:17 am #

Birther Report now has an article with the show audio embedded. Some of the regulars are boasting that they didn’t listen to it.

Plutodog October 17, 2015 at 9:46 am #

Yeah, you did pretty well given the format and the moderation. Not that you changed any minds…these people are not just having honest doubts, they WANT to believe the POTUS is a usurper, an evil man, etc.

Krosis October 17, 2015 at 11:42 am #

Wow, BR owner had called Mr. Davidson ” Dr.CONspiracy” in the title to his post. I didn’t expect such crude insults from such an august institution of journalistic integrity as the acclaimed Birther Report.

Andrew Vrba, PmG October 17, 2015 at 9:00 pm #

Probably the same pack of idiots who boast about not voting.

RanTalbott October 18, 2015 at 2:10 am #

Curious George: It looks like Bird Boy (RBG) over at Birther Report is going through a posting meltdown.

Andrew Vrba, PmG October 18, 2015 at 2:31 am #

RanTalbott: Birdboy seems like his usual disgusting self, but Kerchner and charlesmountain seem really freaked: they keep posting links to Foggy videos when they can’t come up with anything relevant to say.

I noticed that too. Its basically “We’ve got nothing…LOOK A DISTRACTION!”

RanTalbott October 18, 2015 at 4:08 am #

Andrew Vrba, PmG: Its basically “We’ve got nothing…LOOK A DISTRACTION!”

Yeah, except, instead of “Look! Squirrel!”, it’s “Look! Gerbil!”…