The additional open thread: And he will abundantly pardon

Obama Conspiracy Theories closed to new articles on January 20, 2017, as as the very presidential Barack Obama left office, and was replaced by someone completely different. The open thread is a place to leave comments and continue the discussion. This thread will close, and be replaced by another in 4 weeks.

If you have not had an approved comment here before, your comment will first go into moderation for subsequent review and approval.

48 Responses to The additional open thread: And he will abundantly pardon

donna June 1, 2018 at 10:56 pm #

It’s interesting that resident liegate pardoned our old friend D’Souza but not Jared’s father who is back running their empire along with two fellow inmates.

KARMA IS A BITCH DEPT: @PreetBharara wanted to destroy a fellow Indian American to advance his career. Then he got fired & I got pardoned
    — Dinesh D’Souza (@DineshDSouza) May 31, 2018

bob June 4, 2018 at 3:06 pm #

Cody Judy’s car broke down, and he would like $10,000, please.

bob June 4, 2018 at 8:04 pm #

Christopher Strunk and Jon Levy are on WOBC BTR tonight (to talk bitcoin, but I suspect they’ll birf as well).

Rickey June 5, 2018 at 1:42 am #

bob: Cody Judy’s car broke down, and he would like $10,000, please.

His fundraiser isn’t going well.

Reality Check June 6, 2018 at 8:50 pm #

I notice the site is no longer remembering my name and email address. Did something change?

Reality Check June 6, 2018 at 9:34 pm #

I was replying to a moron Birther named Urban on my blog today. He claimed that “printers cannot produce layers”. I know; that was stupid. I search for documents scanned on a Xerox WorkCentre and found a good one.

It is a 4 page document. The first page has six layers and some of the letters have halos. The properties indicate the document was resaved in Preview and it has a top level clipping mask. Does that sound familiar? 😆

donna June 7, 2018 at 4:46 pm #

Reality Check: I notice the site is no longer remembering my name and email address:

Mine too. Also, when i click on “open thread”, the March 4th topic is on top. In order for me to get here, I have to click on “Recent Comments/Comment Feed” and then on one of the comments.

Dave B. June 8, 2018 at 3:20 am #

So speaking of folks getting in touch with Forlab, I’d been kind of wondering about that. How much would it cost to get them to do the birth certificate thing all over again? We could do a GoFundMe thing, everybody gets their own set of results and a t-shirt. I’d say try Reed Hayes, but that child’s been burnt.

Pete June 8, 2018 at 2:25 pm #

Pete June 8, 2018 at 3:54 pm #

donna: Also, when i click on “open thread”, the March 4th topic is on top. In order for me to get here, I have to click on “Recent Comments/Comment Feed” and then on one of the comments.

I’m seeing the same problem.

Reality Check June 8, 2018 at 7:41 pm #

I could send it to Zullo but since he has been fired what would be the point?

It’s interesting that the Ceres document I found shows layers, halos, and an overall clipping mask just like the Obama LFBC PDF. It took me all of 5 minutes to find it.

Pete: You need to send that document to Shurf OurPieHole, Mike Zullo, Carl Gallups, Jerome Corsi, and all the rest of them. Looks like they have an important new “forgery” to investigate.

W. Kevin Vicklund June 8, 2018 at 10:55 pm #

My workplace just informed us that we are getting a Xerox on a trial basis to replace our old Ricoh work centers. I wonder what model we’ll be getting?

Reality Check June 9, 2018 at 8:53 am #

I am not certain but I believe Xerox may have updated their firmware to produce PDF files without layers. Let me know what you find if your company goes through with the Xerox swap out.

Pete June 10, 2018 at 5:35 pm #

Reality Check: I could send it to Zullo but since he has been fired what would be the point?

What else would you expect His Excellency, Generalissimo Commander Zullo to do?

Reality Check June 11, 2018 at 9:38 am #

Anyone is free to send a link to the document to Mike Zullo. His email is i1tick@earthlink.net as was published in court documents in Melendres v Arpaio.

I will tell you the most that would happen though. Zullo would go on Gallups’ show to lie and say that the Obots shot themselves in the foot and sent a file that just further proves that is just further proof that the Obama LFBC is a fabricated forgery. Gallups would agree and would say the Obots are now working for the “Deep State”.

You see, Gallups and Zullo are both just lying pieces of cow droppings and that’s all they know how to do.

Pete: He’s so dedicated in his unrelenting pursuit of justice and the truth that I’m sure he will take a gun, some Toys R Us handcuffs, and his cereal-box badge, track down the perpetrator of this latest outrageous illegal forgery, and bring him to justice him nonetheless.

What else would you expect His Excellency, Generalissimo Commander Zullo to do?

Reality Check June 11, 2018 at 11:34 am #

Typo… His email address is 1tick@earthlink.net

Keith (not logged on) June 12, 2018 at 7:36 pm #

I hear that ICE is gonna build a tent city to house all the kids they are separating from the parents.

I also think ICE is without a headmaster at the moment.

I wonder if there is a new appointment in the works for our favorite criminal (pardoned) sheriff.

Reality Check June 12, 2018 at 7:43 pm #

We think. R-pie-hole is the first thing that came to mind.

Keith (not logged on):
    I also think ICE is without a headmaster at the moment.

gorefan June 12, 2018 at 7:51 pm #

Larry Klayman is taking his dismissed Benghazi case against Clinton to the Supreme Court.

Dr. Conspiracy June 14, 2018 at 9:21 pm #

Logins expire after time. No changes, though. I had to log in again too.

Reality Check:

Reality Check June 14, 2018 at 10:10 pm #

Something has changed. I have to enter my name, email and website information every time no matter when I left a previous comment.

Logins expire after time. Nochanges, though. I had to log in again too.

Reality Check June 15, 2018 at 6:16 pm #

Dave B. June 15, 2018 at 7:20 pm #

Dan Pfeiffer’s got a book out–

gorefan June 16, 2018 at 12:13 am #

Reality Check: Zullo is back on Galloops show today. How much you bet they don’t mention that Trump’s campaign manager went to jail, his personal attorney is about to be indicted, and that NY State is going after him and non-profit trust for breaking the laws?

He said Jack Maskell was an Obama appointment. . LOL The CRS is a part of the legislative branch and Maskell has been there for decades.

Zullo is a moron.

Dave B. June 16, 2018 at 3:54 am #

gorefan: Zullo is a moron.

Reality Check June 16, 2018 at 8:41 am #

So Obama appointed Jack Maskell to the Congressional Research Service? If so he did it as an 11 or 12 year old boy. Maskell joined the CRS in 1973.

Zullo is a moron and lies a lot too.

gorefan June 16, 2018 at 10:24 am #

Dave B.: Well, I wouldn’t argue against that point in general, but he might just be wearing his liar hat on this one.

I don’t think he’s lying so much as someone told him and he’s too stupid to understand what the CRS is and too lazy to research Maskell or the CRS.

And since it fit his beliefs and agenda, he just keep repeating it.

Pete June 16, 2018 at 10:31 am #

Stupidity, dishonesty, or both?

Northland10 June 16, 2018 at 2:06 pm #

gorefan: … and too lazy to research Maskell or the CRS.

Yeah, that.

gorefan June 16, 2018 at 2:16 pm #

Pete: Stupidity, dishonesty, or both?

Zullo is the cop who plants evidence or perjures himself on the witness stand because he truly believes the suspect is guilty.

Zullo is the district attorney who withholds exculpatory evidence from the defense so he can win the big case.

Reality Check June 16, 2018 at 3:06 pm #

gorefan June 16, 2018 at 3:42 pm #

Reality Check: The biggest lie of all (told many times by both Arpaio and Zullo) is “that they started the investigation to try to clear Obama”.

Maskell does seem to mangle the Perkins citation in his last paragraph.

bob June 16, 2018 at 10:35 pm #

gorefan: Maskell does seem to mangle the Perkins citation in his last paragraph.

gorefan June 17, 2018 at 1:24 am #

bob: Maskell snipped what was irrelevant to the point he was making: dual citizenship doesn’t preclude natural-born citizenship.

I agree completely this is a misreading by the birthers. The entire last paragraph focuses on someone with dual citizenship being eligible to be President. And also that some born “in” the US is a citizen at birth and eligible to be President. Mangled was probably too strong a word.

He edits out four words – “was naturalized in 1854.” And that gives the impression that Steinkauler came to the U.S. in 1848 and had a son in 1849 while still an alien. That makes it look like he is equating the Steinkauler case to President Obama’s in terms of the citizenship status of the father.

Rickey June 17, 2018 at 2:35 am #

Dave B.: Dan Pfeiffer’s got a book out– https://www.yahoo.com/news/inside-story-obamas-birth-certificate-birth-fake-news-210911046.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_07

It doesn’t appear to be very comprehensive. I did a word search at Amazon on the names Taitz, Corsi, and Farrah and got no hits. The real story of birtherism has yet to be written.

bob June 17, 2018 at 2:53 am #

gorefan: That makes it look like he is equating the Steinkauler case to President Obama’s in terms of the citizenship status of the father.

Only if one is quotemining; the CRS memo discusses Steinkauler only in the context of dual citizenship.

bob June 17, 2018 at 12:57 pm #

gorefan:

Only if you read that single sentence, and that sentence alone. The larger discussion in the 2011 memo was dual citizenship; the larger discussion in the 2009 memo was about loss of citizenship.

Pete June 17, 2018 at 9:28 pm #

Rickey: The real story of birtherism has yet to be written.

The real story of birtherism deserves neither to be written, nor to be read.

It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying… nothing.

Reality Check June 18, 2018 at 10:12 pm #

I have mixed feelings on your point. On one hand I appreciate the work people like Doc C. and Loren Collins have done documenting the Birther movement. On the other hand I wonder why give these racist assholes the time of day.

Pete: The real story of birtherism deserves neither to be written, nor to be read.

It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying… nothing.

Dr. Conspiracy June 20, 2018 at 3:56 pm #

The story of birtherism is a cautionary tale. If it were told well, then perhaps something could be gained from it.

Reality Check June 20, 2018 at 5:47 pm #

Loren Collins was working on a book that was going to be titled “Birth of Notion”. I don’t think he ever published it. Instead he published a book on conspiracy theories in general called “Bullspotting”.

PS: I have now lost two comments because I hit “Publish Comment” before I filled in my name and email. If you do that you get an error message and when you go back everything is wiped out.

Dr. Conspiracy: I’ve toyed with writing a book, largely cut and pasted from this web site, but I doubt it would be much read, plus I only have the details and not a deep understanding of its roots and motivations.

Dr. Conspiracy June 21, 2018 at 8:07 pm #

Reality Check: PS: I have now lost two comments because I hit “Publish Comment” before I filled in my name and email.

Reality Check June 24, 2018 at 12:40 pm #

Thanks but I cannot log in or get the password recovery link to work.

Dr. Conspiracy: Login here.

Dr. Conspiracy June 24, 2018 at 7:48 pm #

Check your email.

Reality Check: Thanks but I cannot log in or get the password recovery link to work.

Reality Check June 24, 2018 at 9:16 pm #

Got it and I am now logged in the site. Thanks!

Check your email.

Dr. Conspiracy June 26, 2018 at 9:12 am #

I’ve been spending time on the Quora question and answer site where the birthers still say “any day now.”

Pete June 26, 2018 at 12:14 pm #

Most amusing answer to how to find incriminating evidence against Obama:

“You need to break into his hidden criminal lair and get him to monologue before he kills you.”

(Example videos from villain movies included)

Reality Check June 26, 2018 at 6:50 pm #

I find Quora is a real waste of time. The questions are mostly stupid or worse.