OK, I really feel in National Inquirer territory with this one. Thanks to the Ed Schultz Show forums for the info.
- Obama’s mother (Stanley Ann Dunham) and grandmother (Madelyn Dunham) are both still alive, their deaths having been faked. In fact, his mother registered a mortgage in Hawaii just a few weeks ago.
- Obama’s mother worked for the Ford Foundation in connection with its operations in Indonesia. “Indonesia is one of the ‘hot-spots’ for organ trading. Q Are the people currently associated with the building that houses THE FORD FOUNDATION at 320 E. 43rd St. involved in another body organ trafficking ring?”
- With regard to Obama’s mother and her multiple “aliases”: “The multiple addresses under each alias suggest an extreme pattern of money laundering and real estate acquisitions. … (T)he extent of money-laundering, as revealed by means of linking database names and real estate transactions, is staggering. On the basis of the above examples and evidence from other investigations, the numbers of properties involved likely number in the millions and would be worth hundreds of billions of dollars, if not $trillions.”
- “There are said to be photos of Ann Dunham on Waikiki Beach taken in or about July 1961, when she is supposed to have been in her third trimester, in a bikini, taken by a fellow female student. AD is clearly not pregnant.” (Ah, now they’re getting back at us for the Palin pregnancy speculations.)
- “CIA did a DNA test on the grandparents, using saliva from glasses, which conclusively rules out any relationship between Obama and the Dunhams.”
- “Ann Dunham possibly not a America citizen and went to school in Beirut, Lebanon. Possibly the family was smuggled into the US as spies.”
- “Mr. Obama is currently being fed over $250 million in overseas funds.” The money was laundered by means of stolen credit card numbers.
- “We have no idea who Obama is. But this information here says he is a part of something larger than just POTUS.”
- “There are people that think his mother was a CIA cut-out.” (A cut-out, I just learned, is an intermediary that facilitates the exchange of information between agents.)
- “We don’t know if Obama was ‘inserted’ into the family via some sort of adoption or what. We don’t know if the family is a foreign plant, or CIA-backed.”
- “My opinion based on inclonclusive research leads me to believe that the family was tied somehow to the ‘Witness protection program’.” (I can’t wait to see what clonclusions he clomes to when the research is cloncluded.)
- “Fannie Mae invested at least 10 million into the Islamic banking Cooperative microfinancing network. One of the members of this cooperative (one of the largest) is none-other than Bank Raykak of Indonesia –” the same bank Stanley Ann Dunham was a director of the microfinancing program at this bank.” (Remember this clear link to Fannie Mae when we come to the last item on this list.)
- “Frank Marshall Davis was moved to Hawaii by CPUSA. I assumed the same was true of Stanley Armour and Madelyn Dunham.” (Well, at least one Freeper doesn’t buy the story about the CIA, unless he thinks that the CIA and the Communist Party were working in cahoots.)
- “Don’t forget that when Obama Sr arrived in Hawaii as a foreign exchange student he arrived with a student from Jordan and one from Iran.” (Also don’t forget that, at that time, Iran was ruled by the pro-American Shah, following a U.S.-backed coup in which the CIA helped to oust the democratically elected Mohammed Mosaddeq. Hey, wait a minute, that means there is a CIA connection!)
- The Clintons knew all this stuff but couldn’t use it in the primaries for fear of retaliation by Obama, who knows too much about them: “(H)is family has all the buried skeletons of the clinton-Indonesian-Chicom funding.”
- “I knew they manipulated the markets when obama was down in the polls, which worked and he never looked back after that.”
The items preceding were supposedly extracted from this thread at the Free Republic: