Barack Obama Won the Presidency THROUGH HYPNOSIS

Believe!

Believe!

According to an article over at The Betrayal blog.

Obama is not just using subliminal messages, but textbook covert hypnosis and neuro-linguistic programming techniques on audiences that are intentionally designed to sideline rational judgment and implant subconscious commands to think he is wonderful and elect him President.

Wow Obama’s good! No wonder he’s willing to meet with anyone without preconditions. He’ll give them one “getting sleepy” and when they wake up, the world will be eating out of our hand.

See also: Barack Obama was Genetically Altered Super-Child

11 Responses to Barack Obama Won the Presidency THROUGH HYPNOSIS

bogus info January 1, 2009 at 9:16 pm #

ROTFL!

laughinghysterically January 1, 2009 at 9:34 pm #

The PUMAs were all over this one a while back. I think there was a post over at Texas Darling a few months ago saying he was using hypnotism and warning people not to watch the 1/2 hour infomercial/ad on network TV.

When I first heard this one, I laughed so hard I literally cried.

bogus info January 1, 2009 at 9:49 pm #

Just curious. About how many people are actually in this “conspiracy theory thing?” There were only about 15 people that showed up for the Donofrio lawsuit so leads me to believe that it’s NOT “Millions” like they claim. LOL

laughinghysterically January 1, 2009 at 10:08 pm #

I’ve never seen any one of these groups organize any event with more than about 35 people in attendance. They all cross-post on the various blogs with different handles.

Dr. Conspiracy January 1, 2009 at 11:13 pm #

I guess it depends on what the definition of “in” is. I strongly suspect that through viral email marketing a lot of people know about the issue (let’s make a WAG at 20,000,000). The fact that I’ve had 2,000 visitors in 2 weeks on a new web site that nobody links to (Google says there are only two links here on all of the Internet) tells me that there is a lot of interest in the topics (see the Why are you here? article). People are hearing things and they want to know what to make of them. Fortunately most of them will hit newspaper sites through search engines and get straightforward information, and not crazy stuff. Some will come here since we cover the crazier stuff. I’m starting to get hits on “obama divorce” today.

I suspect that the number who buy into this stuff are pretty small.

That said, through the power of automation and the Internet, its’ easy for a small number to appear large. Read the Wikipedia article on FreeRepublic.com.

Patrick McKinnion January 2, 2009 at 2:37 pm #

The claim of “Millions” tends to be based on (depending on the Birther):

1) The number of people that voted for McCain over Obama

2) The number of people in the United States.

With the first, it’s an version of the PUMA mistake, where they believed that everyone who voted for Sen. Clinton was de facto behind them and their cause.

With the second, they’ve claimed up to “320 Million” citizens. Which is interesting, because we’re currently estimated at 309 Million in population, and that includes non-citizen residents.

bogus info January 2, 2009 at 2:59 pm #

Another thing they do is “recycle” old news. What is the point in that? To make it look like “new news?”

Dr. Conspiracy January 2, 2009 at 6:58 pm #

I e-mailed my Senator and asked him how many inquiries he’s getting. Maybe get something back reasonably soon.

AXJ September 2, 2009 at 2:30 am #

Sure would like to see him hypnotize the Marine Federal Judge in Santa Ana, CA on Sept. 8, 2009…at 08:00AM…

NBC September 2, 2009 at 2:37 am #

Why? Carter is going to rule in a predictable fashion and Orly will be screaming…

Par for the course

Dr. Conspiracy September 3, 2009 at 12:38 am #

Oh I daresay those Justice Department lawyers will have the judge thinking their way pretty quickly. We can continue the discussion after the 8th.