The cops are on the case

copsAccording to Orly Taitz in an article published today, she has found a police officer in Beaumont, Texas, who is a fellow conspiracy theorist about Barack Obama and who has added her “information” to his list. Unfortunately for Orly, Officer Ronald C. Dischler Sr. only has authority to investigate alleged crimes by Barack Obama committed in Beaumont, Texas.

I am a very resourseful individual and I guarantee that I will fight to the end. I do not enter into this matter lightly or with blind abandon. I do this because I too took an oath as a Police Officer to defend the Constitution of not only the great state of Texas but also the great nation of the United States of America.

Officer Ronald C. Dischler Sr.

Orly shares a personal note in another article:

Remember, it took some time from the first “Hile Hitler”, first brownshirt and hitler-young uniform, first victim entering civilian labor camps, aka concentration death camps to Nurenberg trials, however those trials took place and all of the accomplices were prosecuted. My great uncle, who also spoke 5 languages, was one of the translators at Nurenberg, I remember the horror stories.

In another article, Orly discloses some of the strain she’s been under:

Lately I got a lot of requests to be in touch through facebook, different chats and lists and I have some 30,000 e-mails in front of me. I truly greatly appreciate it, however I’ve been extremely busy and didn’t have time to eat or sleep or breath. So I hope you understand, I am not snobbing anybody, nothing personal, but my computer is getting slow and crushing, it is hard. If it is something important, email me a short message, but try to be mindful of my predicament.

[All spelling and typographical errors in quoted material are in the original.]

, ,

12 Responses to The cops are on the case

bogus info March 21, 2009 at 4:26 pm #

“3/21/2009 9:39 AM Nick wrote:
    Sheriffs are the way to go when it comes to local law enforcement. The sheriff is the supreme law enforcement authority in his/her county, even superior to federal agents. See and and the book “The County Sheriff” from

You should try to get help from as many sheriffs as you can, seeking those in conservative states (like Texas).”

Above is a comment by one of her patriots.

bogus info March 21, 2009 at 4:42 pm #

I’m wondering if Officer Dischler’s Chief of Police is aware that the Beaumont Police Department is “investigating President Obama?” Also, did everyone notice this comment made by Officer Dischler in his email to Dr. Taitz?

“There is another Officer who works in C.I.D. (Criminal Investigation Division) who would be more than willing to join me in pursuing this investigation. I have as yet to tap this resource.”

Thought I might mention that the Chief of Police in Beaumont, Texas is Chief Frank C. Coffin, Jr. Here is his webpage at the Beaumont Police Department. Provides his email address if anyone would care to contact him.
    Frank C. Coffin Jr.

Doug Mataconis March 22, 2009 at 6:48 am #

If we conducted a poll, how many of Orly’s patriots do you think were also involved in one or more the following “movements”

1. The people who thought Bill Clinton was running drugs out of Mena, Arkansas,

2. The people who thought Hillary had Vince Foster murdered.

3. The people who thought that UN Troops in black helicopters had invaded the Western US.

4. The people who thought that Oklahomoa City was an inside job.

5. The Y2K crowd

6. The 9/11 Truthers (and we know Berg is one of those)

This is just the newest conspiracy for them to latch their deluded minds onto.

This has all happened before, and it will happen again.

richCares March 22, 2009 at 8:09 pm #

bogus info March 22, 2009 at 9:15 pm #

“though you really shouldn’t judge by appearance, that chief’s picture reminds one of a redneck birther. He may have put his trooper up to it!”

That is exactly what I thought too. LOL I plan on calling the Beaumont Police Chief on Monday to find out so I guess I’m going to find out. And I’m a Texan.

Mark March 25, 2009 at 3:05 pm #

bogus, I don’t see that. That is a very good police web site, they are asking public help on cold case unsolved murders. Seems like a tough town, Beaumont.

If Orly’s police friend is for real, he could be in a world of shit for using his police position to publicly pursue this. If he is for real, that is.

How about an experiment, doc?

Send Orly a fake email claiming to be a detective in the LAPD, with experience in forgery cases or such. Make sure you say God Bless You Orly, you are a true patriot. I’ll bet you make the front page of her typo-infested site.

Gordon March 25, 2009 at 4:01 pm #

Sure kid, let something serious happen in Beaumont Texas, or anywhere else and watch the Feds come in and take over the investigation. What I really find hilarious about your post is the idea that a small town Sherrif has any investigative skill of note, and any law enforcement power outside of his jurisdiction. Finally the fact that this particular sheriff is even convinced that this has any merit, indicates he is probably the “Barney Fife ” of his department.

Dr. Conspiracy March 25, 2009 at 4:58 pm #

Sorry, that doesn’t come under this site’s code of conduct: “truth, justice and the American way”.

Mark March 26, 2009 at 4:34 pm #

Yea, you are right. A friend at work has a saying “it’s like arguing with a crazy person”. You can never win.

Obama could fly them all to Hawaii on Air Force One, show them their precious desired “vault copy” and they would still say it is a fake.

Mark April 29, 2009 at 3:08 pm #

Update on this, see

“Beaumont Police Department Chief Frank Coffin agreed that while Dischler is entitled to his opinion, he had no business touting the department in connection with what must be perceived as a political activity.

The Beaumont Police Department is not investigating the president,” Coffin said. “We are right now taking a look into whether or not we will be investigating (Dischler).

One black Beaumont officer who spoke with The Examiner on the condition of anonymity said Dischler’s most recent undertaking is seen by certain members of the force as a racially-motivated attack.”

Dr. Conspiracy April 29, 2009 at 3:50 pm #

I would note that Orly’s enticement seems to be getting people in trouble, Dischler in Texas and probably Scott Easterling in Iraq.

AXJ September 4, 2009 at 4:47 am #

Well it is a start…now she has an ex-Marine Judge on her side too…that is all she needs…discovery…Governor of Hawaii release the long form of the BC if it exists or be held in contempt of Court…love it..