… says Tae Kwando black belt Orly Taitz, Esq, in a recent email to Obama Conspiracy Theories, making an appeal based on an article by Bob Unruh, that fount of anti-Obama propaganda over at WorldNetDaily.
I prefer to talk about the presidential eligibility conspiracy theories on this web site, but I suppose that to live up our name, I should cover this too.
You may have heard rumblings about how all the true patriots are going to be rounded up and interned into FEMA camps. Mr. Unruh was alarmed by a job notice found on a U. S. Army web site (GoArmy.com):
“Internment/Resettlement (I/R) Specialists in the Army are primarily responsible for day-to-day operations in a military confinement/correctional facility or detention/internment facility. I/R Specialists provide rehabilitative, health, welfare, and security to U.S. military prisoners within a confinement or correctional facility; conduct inspections; prepare written reports; and coordinate activities of prisoners/internees and staff personnel.
Of course, instead of associating this with the WARs that we’re conducting, it was naturally taken as evidence that right-wing extremists are about to be rounded up. Oh, and who are those Unruh reports will be the first against the wall? It’s those who:
- Oppose abortion
- Oppose same-sex marriage
- Oppose restrictions on firearms
- Oppose lax immigration laws
- Oppose the policies of President Obama regarding immigration, citizenship, and the expansion of social programs
- Oppose continuation of free trade agreements
- Are suspect of foreign regimes
- Fear Communist regimes
- Oppose a “one world” government
- Bemoan the decline of U.S. stature in the world
- Are upset with loss of U.S. manufacturing jobs to China and India, and more