George Washington’s SSN not authentic

I haven’t seen a social-security card for George Washington, but if one surfaced we can be sure that it’s a fake. There was no Social Security Administration in his time, and from that we may conclude that the Framers of the US Constitution did not have a requirement for a valid social-security number in mind when they wrote  the Article II language on presidential eligibility.

Nevertheless, Ohio private investigator Susan Daniels filed suit in Ohio arguing that Barack Obama should be barred from the November presidential ballot because, she alleges, Obama used a fraudulent SSN.

Judge David L. Fuhry dismissed Daniels’ lawsuit, saying that the Ohio legislature never intended that the Secretary of State investigate candidate eligibility and indeed the Secretary has a ministerial duty to put whoever the national political conventions nominate on the ballot. The social security issue is irrelevant.

Daniels v Ohio – Obama Social Security Number Challenge – Dismissal Order – 9/7/12

21 Responses to George Washington’s SSN not authentic

Reality Check September 10, 2012 at 1:05 pm #

The outcome was very predictable. Ms Daniels says she is now filed some crazy affidavit about a crime with the court now and that they didn’t know what to do with it. I suspect they will figure out what to do with it very shortly. 😉

Dr. Conspiracy September 10, 2012 at 1:15 pm #

If Daniels suspects social security fraud, she should file a report with the Office of the Inspector General of the Social Security Administration. An equally valid approach would be to file it in the bin labeled “Recycle Trash.”

Reality Check: Ms Daniels says she is now filed some crazy affidavit about a crime with the court now and that they didn’t know what to do with it.

Andrew Vrba, PmG September 10, 2012 at 1:56 pm #

Horus September 10, 2012 at 2:33 pm #

Can these republicans be anymore moronic?
    Republicans cannot win elections without rigging them to their advantage.
    They cannot win on their ideas or policies so they must cheat.

G September 10, 2012 at 2:48 pm #

Although the PDF seems to be cut off at the bottom, I’ve seen the whole thing:

I suspect that Doc got his PDF version from what the ORYR folks are displaying, which also “conveniently” has the final page of this order missing. After all, the final page shows the summary smackdown of Susan Daniels…

Andrew Vrba, PmG: I’m eagerly waiting for the day when sanctions get slapped on every one of these turds.

Dr. Conspiracy September 10, 2012 at 3:13 pm #

My version has the final page with the “Costs” language too.

G: Per the very last line of the judges order, “Costs of this action are assessed against the Plaintiff”.

G September 10, 2012 at 3:19 pm #

Maybe I’m having some sort of browser-related problem in seeing that final page. I’m still having that issue. Scrolling through the embedded SCRIBD window shows pages 1-3 fine, but page 4 is coming up blank, for some reason.

I’m using I.E. v9.0.8112

Dr. Conspiracy: My version has the final page with the “Costs” language too.

sponson September 10, 2012 at 4:42 pm #

Hey Dr. C:

Sheriff Joe’s “birtherpalooza” meeting has been cancelled due to inadequate ticket sales.

Dr. Conspiracy September 10, 2012 at 4:43 pm #

Dunno. I have no problem with IE 9, Google Chrome 21 or Firefox 15.

You haven’t been visiting Orly’s site, have you?

G: Maybe I’m having some sort of browser-related problem in seeing that final page.

misha September 10, 2012 at 7:12 pm #

Horus: Republicans cannot win elections without rigging them to their advantage.

The truth about voter ID:

Keith September 10, 2012 at 7:36 pm #

G:
    Maybe I’m having some sort of browser-related problem in seeing that final page.I’m still having that issue.Scrolling through the embedded SCRIBD window shows pages 1-3 fine, but page 4 is coming up blank, for some reason.

I’m using I.E. v9.0.8112

The whole thing is there on my browser, Firefox 15. You can also click on the link to Scribd that the Doc set.

G September 10, 2012 at 9:23 pm #

It is all displaying fine for me now. Don’t know what to tell you… weird.

Dr. Conspiracy: Dunno. I have no problem with IE 9, Google Chrome 21 or Firefox 15.You haven’t been visiting Orly’s site, have you?

John Potter September 10, 2012 at 9:47 pm #

Dr. Conspiracy: An equally valid approach would be to file it in the bin labeled “Recycle Trash.”

I’d prefer it not be recycled.

Phil September 10, 2012 at 10:20 pm #

Is there any information out there for debunking this:

And if so, can you provide a link?

Thank you.

Keith September 10, 2012 at 10:47 pm #

Phil:
    Is there any information out there for debunking this:

And if so, can you provide a link?

Thank you.

General: The Debunkers Guide to Obama Conspiracy Theories (the PDF is among many topics)

Specific: Is Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate a Fraud (John Woodman’s book on the PDF ‘controversy).

You are welcome.

G September 10, 2012 at 11:09 pm #

Oh, and just so you know Phil – that website and its crazy claims is nothing but recycled, long debunked OLD news (from March I believe), that flopped miserably before and that the Birther cult is simply trying to trot out again, as if new.

That is all the desperate Birthers do – ressurect up the same long-debunked dead horses, every few months or so, as if it was a “new” story. So yeah, nothing to see here. Read up on the old archives on the PDF issue, if you are really curious. But it is all well-trodden debunked ground.

Phil: Is there any information out there for debunking this: http://www.science.co.il/Obama-Birth-Certificate.htmAnd if so, can you provide a link? Thank you.

nbc September 10, 2012 at 11:49 pm #

Phil: s there any information out there for debunking this:

Woodman’s Blog – http://obamabirthbook.com
    Natural Born Citizen’s Blog – http://nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com
    Obama Conspiracy Blog – http://obamaconspiracy.org

Nothing there really. But funny how it is being presented… The blog is a personal blog owned by a former science and technology adviser to Natanyahu.

Specialty in molecular biology…

Hilarious how desperate the birthers are getting…

LW September 11, 2012 at 2:03 am #

Phil:
    Is there any information out there for debunking this:

And if so, can you provide a link?

Thank you.

I promised this would be my response from here on out, so:

It’s not a birth certificate; it’s a freaking web page.

Analyzing a web page is pointless. Wouldn’t you agree?

Majority Will September 11, 2012 at 2:53 am #

G:
    It is all displaying fine for me now.Don’t know what to tell you… weird.

Blame solar flares.

bovril September 11, 2012 at 5:00 am #

Nahhhh as Dr K(H)ate knows it’s all about the HAARP……

The Magic M September 11, 2012 at 9:30 am #

bovril: Nahhhh as Dr K(H)ate knows it’s all about the HAARP…

I wonder if these people imagine that there’s something like two guys wrestling for control of the lever that steers HAARP, with first the one guy getting the upper hand (directing a hurricane towards the RNC), then the other (affecting the DNC), then both pushing the lever a third way (possibly directing it towards Hawaii to destroy the real BC, or towards Indonesia to stop them from admitting Obama is their citizen, or whatnot).

Sometimes I think their world view is no different from children who believe there are little people living inside the TV or the computer, carrying out all the tasks that are controlled by their parents pushing the buttons.