Leading birther web sites thrown under the bus
I don’t think that I really need to say much about this, since Mike Zullo’s best buddy Carl Gallups, in his own words, says it all:
It’s absolutely amazing to me the amount whining, complaining and false information and flat-out fabricated information that continues to spill out of the birther movement. Perhaps you see why now I have distanced myself from that movement and its supposed representatives.
I’ve said for a long time now that what Zullo and Arpaio have goes far and beyond the question of where Obama was born. So far beyond that it almost fades into the sunset compared to the revelations they now have.
I’ll grant the fact that the place any president was born is an important issue—it’s a Constitutional Issue. I’m a Constitutionalist. I want the Constitution and the law to be followed, but the birther movement itself unimpressed me a long time ago. Just recently I was reminded again of why that is so.
On May 23, 2014 I had Detective Mike Zullo on my show, Freedom Friday with Carl Gallups. He tried to get Sheriff Joe on the show, but Sheriff Joe had a TV interview at that same time, so Mike Zullo spoke on behalf of Sheriff Joe on my show. Mike revealed four very important pieces of information that he did not have to reveal to anyone, but he did.
We had announced at PPSimmons that we would have some breaking news, as well as some updated info concerning the upcoming news conferences by Arpaio and Zullo. Mike delivered exactly what I claimed he would, exactly. Nothing more, nothing less. Yet several prominent birther sites went off on Mike and me after the show claiming we had given nothing and did nothing but hype the show. Then they went on with other inane insults.
You see the bottom line is when all was said and done, it seems that there is a lot pettiness, jealousy and misinformation among the rabid birther crowd. At times their conduct is not much better or different than the Obots.
Here’s what Zullo revealed, four very important things:
- Number 1—He spoke on behalf of Sheriff Joe assuring America that the investigation was in full bore mode and that the two news conferences, one with Arpaio and one with Zullo, would happen. Everything is still a “go.” There’s still a criminal investigation under Sheriff Joe and there is the birth certificate under investigation headed up by Mike Zullo, under Sheriff Joe.
- The second thing that Mike Zullo revealed was that he again spoke on behalf of Joe Arpaio, assuring America that they are now honing in on “the group responsible for the forging of the fake document.” This was huge information. The public had never heard this before.
- Number 3—Mike revealed for the very first time that the investigation team possessed NSA documents explaining exactly how to use a Xerox copier to produce anomalies and scrub documents, just as the Obots some months ago tried to convince the world was the reason why the Obama birth certificate had anomalies that could easily be produced by some magical Xerox machine. Zullo revealed one of the reasons that they now know all of that was a smoke screen by the Obots and whoever they are officially representing. That was big information revealed for the very first time.
- The fourth thing that Mike Zullo was that the Doug Vogt documents, now unsealed court documents, that so many people are buzzing about all over the Internet, does not contain earth-shattering information that is useful to this investigation, and in fact Zullo said, it does contain some erroneous information according to the official investigation of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office. That was pretty big news.
- And then number 5—Mike Zullo made it clear that unless you hear information and announcements on Freedom Friday or from me, Carl Gallups, or from the PPSimmons News and Ministry Network, it did not come from him.9 Now this is simply Zullo’s way of preserving the integrity of the information that he releases since Obot and birther fanatics often claim to speak on Mike Zullo’s behalf.
But it was probably this announcement that set some of the other birther sites off. Again the jealousy thing kicks in. But, oh well, that is to their loss. They are now the ones who have lost tons of credibility with Mike Zullo, myself and the PPSimmons News and Ministry Network. So they’ll just now have to sit on the sidelines and wait until the conferences are announced, and then held, and then they will know, along with the rest of America. But then again, I bet you some of the birther crowd will even take credit for the investigation information investigation, once it’s released. Nothing amazes me any more about this.
Remember folks, if it wasn’t for Sheriff Joe and Mike Zullo, America would know nothing about any of this. America would have nothing about any of this. Nothing would be done at all without any of this. Think about it. Who’s doing anything now besides them? Is Congress or the courts? Is the FBI?1 Are special committees running investigations? Is the Justice Department doing anything? The answer is “no” to all of these, even though all of them should be involved in this.
So, we’ll know soon exactly what’s going to happen. In the mean time, from time to time Mike Zullo and I will give updates so that you will know that it’s still in the works, and still going to happen. God bless you.
In addition to the preceding audio transcript, Gallups also published a long article Saturday, subtitled “Worth the Wait” at the PPSimmons site.
Wow! That sound to me like nothing more than Carl Gallups whining that the birthers are tired of him promising universe-shattering disclosures, but providing nothing but “any day now.” He’s whining that he gets no obeisance from the birther web sites. It’s like he’s claiming that he is their leader and that no one is following. Respect has to be earned, and this rant by Carl Gallups is not going to earn him any respect.
So Gallups has thrown the birther web sites under the bus (I presume Birther Report is the first injury) and he has thrown Doug Vogt under the bus. This birther infighting has to be huge blow to their morale. We’ll just have to see whether they can get past it.