Gary Kreep: birther judge in hot water

imageGary Kreep is back in the news, but not in a good way. Kreep was one of the original birther attorneys in California, co-counsel with Orly Taitz in the Keyes/Barnett lawsuit that was eventually dismissed.

Kreep went on to run and be elected Superior Court judge in San Diego, a testament to why judges should not be elected (Kreep got a low qualifications rating from the Bar Association). He was assigned to a low-level criminal court.

I thought that was the last we’d every hear of Gary Kreep, but reality has the habit of surprising us. He’s in hot water for a couple of things, making crude and racist comments from the bench and his 2012 fundraising letter suggesting his US Justice Foundation would “educate” the public about Obama’s crimes including Obama’s “fraudulent occupation of the White House” and other campaign irregularities. Kreep could be removed from the bench.

Kreep already paid a $6,000 ethics fine over irregularities in his 2012 campaign.

Read more:

17 Responses to Gary Kreep: birther judge in hot water

Notorial Dissent October 21, 2016 at 8:58 pm #

Ah yes, the dis-honorable Judge Kreep. The ONLY real mystery here is why it took so long to unravel, since he never really quit what he had been doing before he got himself elected, and I still don’t see how that happened. If the reports are to be believed, and I will be totally unsympathetic and say that I see NO reason why they shouldn’t be, he is just running true to form. Using honesty, integrity, and ethics in the same sentence with anything Kreep, except with the qualifier of “lack of”, is just not possible.

Scientist October 22, 2016 at 5:55 am #

I hate to make fun of people’s names, but sometimes they do fit the person. I remember Reagan had a press secretary named Larry Speakes and now you have Judge Kreep,

Notorial Dissent October 22, 2016 at 11:36 am #

Who, unfortunately it seems, lives down to his name. I am still at a loss as to how he ever got elected with his prior list of known bad behaviors and actions. He certainly hasn’t changed in the interim, and it would seem has continued on with the same bad behaviors.

watcher October 22, 2016 at 12:45 pm #

Dr. Conspiracy October 22, 2016 at 4:21 pm #

I always thought SDA stood for Seventh-Day Adventist.

As for you, I think you need some common decency and a spellchecker immediately.

watcher: you and your SDA assholes WILL BE JAILED to make American Great Again. YOU LAWLESS bastards need JAIL TIME immidiately

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater October 22, 2016 at 7:27 pm #

watcher:
    you and your SDA assholes WILL BE JAILED to make American Great Again.YOU LAWLESS bastards need JAIL TIME immidiately

Wouldn’t it be lawless to jail someone for committing no crime?

Rickey October 22, 2016 at 7:54 pm #

I always thought SDA stood for Seventh-Day Adventist.

Dr. Conspiracy October 22, 2016 at 8:14 pm #

Socialist Dumb Ass?

I think this is the same commenter who leaves stuff like this every few months. The source IP address is a Tor relay.

Rickey: I suspect that he meant to type SAD, but his tiny, tiny hands must make it difficult for him to hit the correct keys.

Reality Check October 23, 2016 at 8:33 am #

Get in line Watcher. Mike Zullo, Carl Gallups. Mark Gillar, Tracy Fair and most of the commenters at Birther Report (where I’d suspect you crawled out from under) have said Obots are going to prison. So far their records are abysmal.

watcher:

Scientist October 23, 2016 at 11:07 am #

Reality Check:

Yes, but President Trump will be rounding everybody here up. Especially the hot looking women…

misha October 23, 2016 at 8:58 pm #

ALL CAPS are used by the semi-literate and the insane.

“YOU LAWLESS bastards”

My parents were married.

Rickey October 24, 2016 at 11:46 am #

Socialist Dumb Ass?

I thought about that, but he used the word “assholes” so that would make it “Socialist Dumb Ass assholes,” which is a bit redundant. But then everything that birthers say these days is redundant.

Northland10 October 24, 2016 at 6:09 pm #

watcher:

Making America great involves locking people up for saying things you don’t like? Why do you hate freedom? Why do you hate the Constitution?

The true Trump follower slogan:

Make America Hate

misha October 24, 2016 at 9:20 pm #

Northland10: The true Trump follower slogan:

Rickey October 30, 2016 at 12:12 am #

misha: He’s a true Trump follower. Sue everyone who prints what you don’t like, and threaten at a debate to put your opposition in prison.

And of course he’s a hit and run birther who crawls back under his rock after he is called out.

Joey October 30, 2016 at 2:14 am #

Judge Kreep says judicial watchdog agency targeted him, wants him to quit

Notorial Dissent October 30, 2016 at 6:56 pm #

Actually, I think they want him removed and sanctioned for cause, as he should be.

Joey: