I found the following cookbook for “How to Form a Grand Jury” over at Orly Taitz’s foundation, DefendOurFreedoms.org. One can readily see that they are making up the rules as they go along:
1. How to form a Grand Jury:
a. Regulations, authority, citations, legal requirements;
b. Who can call one? (any U.S. citizen? Registered voter? Criminal record excluded? Relationships with those being charged?, etc.)
c. Number of members required, and backups (25, ?); Simple majority for a Presentment/Indictment ?
d. How and to whom to announce the formation of the Grand Jury; method of public notification?
e. Terms to be used: Presentments? Charges? Accusations? Indictments?
a. Criminal fraud – Obama/Soetoro fraudulently running for POTUS;
i. Posting fraudulent documents to perpetuate this fraud (C.O.L.B.);
ii. Failure to register for the draft between the ages of 18 and 26, then posting a fraudulent document to try to prove otherwise;
b. Suspected Treason: Taking over our Government as a Constitutionally ineligible non-U.S. citizen. 3. Venues:
a. Local Court houses – whom to contact (and arguments for) use thereof?
b. Universities and Colleges; Law Schools (a great training exercise);
c. City Halls; Libraries;
d. Community centers; Senior centers; Association clubhouses;
Here are my observations:
- They don’t know what authority they have to do what they are doing.
- They do not understand the petition process for calling a grand jury that exists in 5 states (and not in 45 states).
- There is no effort or acknowledgment of a cross section of the community. They only want people who have already decided to convict.
- The outcome (charges, accusations) is determined before the grand jury meets. That is, there is no investigation.
- The specific charges are bunk, as any one who had read the articles on this web site, or done independent research knows. Just one example is the charge that Obama posted a fraudulent draft registration. Obama did not post such a document, it was his opponents who obtained the document via FOIA, scanned it, “processed the image” it, and posted it. If the document is fraudulent, then the wrong person is on trial.
Finally, even a real grand jury cannot indict a sitting president according to standing interpretations of the Constitution. Following is a comment by “eagleeye” a commenter at Orly’s blog (on another subject later).
Sitting Presidents are immune from indictment and criminal prosecution. This is why no US attorney is interested in your dossiers. But a former President who has been impeached and convicted by the Congress may be indicted and prosecuted for the crimes for which he was impeached and convicted. Your only path for removing Obama from office is by convincing a majority of the House to impeach him and 2/3 of the Senate to convict him.