I think Jack Cashill has gotten a raw deal. I have done my own independent analysis of the park photo where Barack Obama is allegedly sitting between his grandparents. I have concluded that Barack Obama was indeed “Photoshopped” into the image. This might get a little technical, but bear with me. First, let me present the image:
- It seems to me that the grandparents are lighted from the left and Obama is lighted from the right.
- The line between Obama’s left arm and Mrs. Dunham seems rough.
- Obama appears disproportionately large in the photo.
- I’m a white guy and no expert in African skin tone, but somehow Obama doesn’t quite look the right color.
- Stanley Dunham’s hand seems to be hovering in mid air and not on Obama’s shoulder where you would expect it.
- What is that black area under Dunham’s hand anyway?
- Obama’s left foot seems to be hovering over the ground.
This photo just doesn’t look right to me.