If you have a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth printed since 2001, I would appreciate hearing from you! Please leave in the comments the following information:
- What is the date your certificate was printed?
- Does the registrar’s stamp have the words “OR ABSTRACT” on it?
- Is the registrar’s stamp on the face of the certificate or on the back?
- When viewing the seal so that the words “Department of Health – State of Hawaii” appear normally (not reversed), are you looking at the face or the back of the certificate?
- When viewing the seal so that the words “Department of Health – State of Hawaii” appear normally (not reversed), is the seal embossed (raised above the paper) or impressed (lowered into the paper)?
- Is the word “OF” in “DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH” on the seal centered at the very top of the seal or a little to the side?
Thank you very much for your assistance.