I was musing about Orly Taitz facing Scott Tepper in Mississippi and a phrase from a movie came to mind. I couldn’t quite whip out what I was thinking of, but the concept was that an attorney who was a specialist in birthers would be a pretty dangerous character for Taitz to tangle with.
To try to find the reference, I did a Google query on “stand a chance against a fully.” What I found are perhaps some metaphors for the upcoming hearing:
- [Re: the Borg.] Their ships don’t stand a chance against a fully-functional cube of any type
- They have a meager fire crew consisting of village residents, but they wouldn’t stand a chance against a fully fledged wild fire.
- But whether or not an alien or predator would stand a chance against a fully trained Jedi?
- Only bosses with the mana burn property or incredible amounts of endurance even stand a chance against a fully-equipped elf Warlord.
- that this is even a matter or discussion. better ask a question like will a fully grown mountain lion stand a chance against a fully grown wolf.
- How can you think that a damaged enterprise d could stand a chance against a fully functional star destroyer.
- No dog or even a pair of dogs would stand a chance against a fully grown tiger!
- Chilly breezes don’t stand a chance against a fully seam taped design
- He won’t stand a chance against a fully armed supercarrier!
- Also fluff wise the necrons are the most powerful race, the tyranids would not stand a chance against a fully resurrected necron army.
- Helicopters are deadly and a ground troop doesn’t stand a chance against a fully loaded chopper.
- Zel knew he didn’t stand a chance against a fully loaded Krypon.
- I don’t think Bane stands a chance against spider-man but he also realised he didn’t stand a chance against a fully functional Batman either.
- Gold Leader in the YT-1300 light freighter Millennium Falcon, realized that the Alliance Fleet wouldn’t stand a chance against a fully-operational Death Star.
- A fully-geared sorcerer doesn’t stand a chance against a fully-geared wizard in Epic Devil Assault
- Would wasssssspinator really stand a chance against a fully bodied starscream?
- She knew if it came down to it, Harry wouldn’t stand a chance against a fully transformed werewolf intent on reclaiming his mate.
- We might as well face the fact now, that we won’t stand a chance against a fully powered Magic Emperor in our present conditions
- There is nothing a no one in the world that can stand a chance against a fully trained ninja. They move like shadows.
- Leopard vs Cheetah: no cheetah would stand a chance against a fully grown leopard
- I mean, who would stand a chance against a fully armored vehicle capable of firing highly explosive ammo once every 5 seconds?
- You wouldn’t stand a chance against a fully trained firebender.” Sariah groaned inwardly, Dad ALWAYS underestimated her abilities.
- as Silver-Age Superman wouldn’t stand a chance against a fully-powered Galan.
- Too bad Barca in the situation they are in because all the flash and dazzle of cronaldo & co. wouldn’t stand a chance against a fully fit Barca
- No one on Earth would stand a chance against a fully blood lusted Sentry/Void though.
- A lone orca would not stand a chance against a fully grown sperm whale.
- to the truth then the thousands woken up people with guns wont stand a chance against a fully funded organised army utilising martial law.
- The only person who could possibly stand a chance against a fully prepared and ready to roll Batman is Soshi Uidori
- Yet they won’t stand a chance against a fully equpied Wyche squad with the right drugs in CC
- She knew that her inexperienced and unevolved Pokemon wouldn’t stand a chance against a fully evolved and much stronger Pokemon.
- if that banshee wasn’t bored and stroke it wouldn’t even stand a chance against a fully build stock bore stock stroke ds650.
- Please tell me you don’t actually believe the Rockets stand a chance against a fully healthy Laker team.
- You wouldn’t even stand a chance against a fully grown badger!
- He’d never stand a chance against a fully armed squad; they’d pin him to the floor and riddle the machine with thermite rounds until it fell down and stayed there.
- Normal people don’t stand a chance against a fully realized Blade.
- A anaconda or python would not stand a chance against a fully grown male saltwater crocodile or a fully grown male Nile crocodile.
- The police, military, etc would not stand a chance against a fully cooperative American population fighting back. We outnumber them
and most of them are in error. As every single one of them the lesser stands a chance!
A chance do to an act of God, a chance do to accidental damage to bigger, a chance just might be like the chance to win $500,000,000 in a lottery.
I chance in a billion, is still a chance, and that is why people spend money to buy a lottery ticket.
the world is inspired by the “never had a chance ” winner, who wins when he never had a chance.
the only time you never have a chance, is when you don’t try!
Sure, in a world of quantum physics anything is possible, even if it is totally implausible… Your point?
I’m waiting for you to post something that isn’t illogical, asinine or strangely pathetic.
I’m more likely to win the lottery.
Orly Taitz doesn’t stand a chance against a fully empty chair.
Ah, but there you are: we are no longer in 721. Trials are no longer decided by the judge drawing lots, or the two sides fighting it out in mortal combat.
Looking at these pictures of Mr Tepper on the intertoobs, being the accused party, he would probably choose jousting anyway.
No, today they argue from these strange books that they call the law. You know, not Vattel, that is just a treatise, but actual law like Blackstone and stuff.
And when the results are logically obtained, trying the same thing over and over again when it has always failed before, is folly.
And a waste of time and money – to the government, and thus the tax payers.
You know, you could also… use the electoral process. Crazy, I know.
Don’t be such a pessimist, Jackie-me-boy! Odds on the Mega-Millions jackpot is 1:175M.
Birfing is a sign that they’ve already conceded the election.
I am sure they explain it to their little conspiratorial selves by saying that all elections are rigged, therefore all efforts must be directed into other means. A Clausewitzian move, if you will.