Decision in California – 2014

It’s Taitz’ big day in California. Can she make the cut for Attorney General?

These are Obama Conspiracy Theories’ endorsements for the 2014 California primary:

• Governor: Jerry Brown (Democrat)
  • Secretary of State: Dan Schnur (Independent)
  • Attorney General: Kamala Harris (Democrat)

The Los Angeles times reports: “Analysts expect 7 in 10 of the state’s nearly 18 million voters to skip the primary.

Election returns will start becoming available after 8 PM Pacific Time.

Update:

Taitz got 3.1% of the vote, finishing 6th.

, , , ,

19 Responses to Decision in California – 2014

1. Bonsall Obot June 3, 2014 at 2:00 pm  (Quote) #

Vote Taitz for Second Plaitz!

2. bgansel9 June 3, 2014 at 2:28 pm  (Quote) #

She apparently didn’t care to do much campaigning. She was posting on her blog yesterday. She was apparently too busy to get to know the constituents she would have been serving.

3. Benji Franklin June 3, 2014 at 3:26 pm  (Quote) #

Orly running for State Attorney General is like John Dillinger running for Sheriff!

Lupin reminded us not long ago of her most telling professional endorsement from another, albeit disbarred, attorney, Charles Lincoln III who summarized her contribution to the profession as being the “wettest” and “tightest”. Will we ever see a more plaintive declaration of love spill out of a broken heart?

This confusion about or conflating of roles and rolls was destined to contribute to the charming if unseemly flight of Love’s Arrow, past all conventional confidentiality considerations, continuing on to sink famously and repeated into the panting cushions of a fully adjustable dental chair. Who are we to judge the degree of temptation that had to be overcome when an inept President unseater embraced a disbarred lawyer who knew how to use Spell-Check?

So how surprised should we have been when initially, seeking respectability, the Dentist brought Chucky onboard to massage HER briefs but instead, HIS were massaged and HE ends up filling HER cavity?

I threw together a Pulp-O-Mizer cover as a memento of this magic moment in Birtherdom. See at: http://tinyurl.com/ockp7rv

Perhaps she can view it during her victory rally.

4. donna June 3, 2014 at 4:02 pm  (Quote) #

Don’t Forget! Orly Taitz for CA Attorney General!

I can’t think of a better candidate to go up against our ultra-progressive AG Kamala Harris than Dr. Orly Taitz!

[….]

Whether you’re a so-called “birther” or not, you must admire the courage, the strength, the determination, and the boldness of Dr. Orly Taitz! It’s for these reasons that I strongly recommend her to be the candidate to take-on Harris in November!

5. bgansel9 June 3, 2014 at 4:47 pm  (Quote) #

Benji Franklin: “wettest” and “tightest”

Please don’t go there, I’m trying to eat. Oops, now I’ve lost my appetite.

and HE ends up filling HER cavity?

Oh, my!

6. Benji Franklin June 3, 2014 at 5:10 pm  (Quote) #

bgansel9: Oops, now I’ve lost my appetite.

7. bgansel9 June 3, 2014 at 5:32 pm  (Quote) #

Benji Franklin: I forgot to say that the Pulp-O-Mizer cover version should be viewed only by candlelight, or while opening a large bottle of oil of cloves. Sorry.

Oh, so NOW you tell me! 😛

8. Notorial Dissent June 3, 2014 at 5:46 pm  (Quote) #

Any bets on whether the screeching will start within 20 minutes of the closing of the polls that it was a conspiracy and that the polls were fixed since she won’t have gotten meelyuns of votes?

9. donna June 3, 2014 at 6:36 pm  (Quote) #

we “know” the election was fixed

taitz will come in 7th

Primary Election Candidates

Democratic Party Kamala D. Harris – Incumbent
    Republican Party Ronald Gold – Attorney[1]
    Republican Party John Haggerty – Attorney[1][2]
    Republican Party David King (California) – Attorney[1]
    Republican Party Phil Wyman – Former state Sen.[1]
    Libertarian Party Jonathan Jaech – Attorney, mechanical engineer[1][3]
    Independent No Party Preference, Orly Taitz – Attorney, 2012 U.S. Senate candidate[4]

California has a top-two primary system, in which the top two vote-getters, regardless of party, go on to the general election.

10. Bob June 3, 2014 at 6:49 pm  (Quote) #

*whoosh*

It’s the sound of $10,000 being flushed down a toilet in California.

11. Bonsall Obot June 3, 2014 at 7:01 pm  (Quote) #

Taitz can’t lose! I voted for her seven or eight times myself!

12. wrecking ball June 3, 2014 at 7:46 pm  (Quote) #

here’s to a strong feeeneeesh!

13. Bonsall Obot June 3, 2014 at 8:45 pm  (Quote) #

I should note that if you want to vote more than once, you have to tell the poll worker that you are here illegally and that you promise to vote Marxist-Socialist. They will smile and wink and nod and lay a finger beside their nose(s) and hand you a stack of ballots while whispering “death to America,” because it’s California and that’s the law.

14. Andrew Vrba, PmG June 3, 2014 at 9:00 pm  (Quote) #

My endorsement goes to “Half eaten corn dog.” He’s tough on crime, but very fair!

15. bgansel9 June 3, 2014 at 9:19 pm  (Quote) #

wrecking ball: here’s to a strong feeeneeesh!

I wish she really would “feeeneeesh” once and for all.

16. Dr. Conspiracy June 3, 2014 at 10:05 pm  (Quote) #

So analysts are saying 70% of California voters will stay home and not vote today.

The Alabama primary is today as well, with even lower turnout expected. Alabama has a new voter ID law. If you don’t have ID, you can vote if an election official knows you. It is reported that in Alabama, the average black person only knows 5 white people. Civil rights groups are challenging the law.

17. sfjeff June 3, 2014 at 10:53 pm  (Quote) #

I am sad to admit I didn’t even look for Orly’s name on the ballot when I cast my vote.

Ya vote!

18. Rickey June 3, 2014 at 11:26 pm  (Quote) #

It’s early, but Orly is currently in sixth place with 3.2% of the vote.

19. jd reed June 4, 2014 at 10:12 am  (Quote) #

NY Times is reporting results with more than 2 million votes counted, and Orly isn’t among the top four in her race. Has anyone heard her yelling election fraud yet, or demanding a recount or election contest?