11 Responses to Gerbil Report releases scene from withdrawn movie:“The Interview”

Andrew Vrba, PmG December 22, 2014 at 7:27 pm #

Wow. I’d tell BSE to ask Santa to get him some Photoshop lessons for Christmas, but since he’s such a dickish little ‘tard, he’s probably on Mr. Claus’s “Coal for life” list.

RanTalbott December 22, 2014 at 8:46 pm #

His Photoshop skills are improving a little: the Kim Jong-un figure almost looks like it wasn’t made by an 8-year-old cutting up magazines.

Give him another year or two, and his mother might not be too ashamed to print one one of his creations and put it on the refrigerator. As long as there isn’t company coming…

alg December 22, 2014 at 10:16 pm #

Wow! I hear that Foggy and Doc are both nominated for Best Non-Supporting Actor. This one’s too close to call 🙂

Andrew Vrba, PmG December 23, 2014 at 12:15 am #

So Doc is an actor AND he’s Santa Claus? Where does the man find the time?!

James M December 23, 2014 at 12:33 am #

alg:
    Wow!I hear that Foggy and Doc are both nominated for Best Non-Supporting Actor.This one’s too close to call

The Interview isn’t in the running for Academy Awards — if it were, “screeners” would have been distributed to AMPAS members, and the film would almost certainly have been leaked by now.

The Magic M December 23, 2014 at 4:18 am #

Andrew Vrba, PmG: I’d tell BSE to ask Santa to get him some Photoshop lessons

I doubt he even owns Photoshop (since when can birthers shell out $$$ for software that is only of real use to professionals?), unless he’s got a pirated copy or a demo version. I guess he’s working with Paint. (Since “photoshopping” has become a verb detached from its original meaning and just means “modifying an image”.)

Edit: header seems to show he’s using Photoshop Elements.

Dr. Conspiracy December 23, 2014 at 8:22 am #

I assumed that someone else did that part.

RanTalbott: the Kim Jong-un figure almost looks like it wasn’t made by an 8-year-old cutting up magazines.

Joey December 23, 2014 at 12:45 pm #

Isn’t The Gerbil Report a hoot? I don’t think even its most obsessive and compulsive posters take it seriously any more. They’re all just going through the motions.
    These are people without the character to simply say: “nevermind!” But on some level they know that nothing is going to happen seven years into a president’s two terms in office.

James M December 23, 2014 at 1:09 pm #

Joey:

I think the whole thing was a hoax from day one. Maybe they will come clean when President Obama leaves office.

Joey December 23, 2014 at 2:47 pm #

Oh I do think that there are a few “True Believer” Gerbils but most of them are just going through the motions after six years of abject failure. The birther meme is a vehicle to express their hatred of President Obama and their racism.
    Remember that there still is a “sucker born every moment.”

Comrade Fogovich December 24, 2014 at 8:25 am #

I’d like to thank BSE for giving me hair, even though it doesn’t really resemble the hair I used to have. This is me, circa 1976, at an Army/Navy football game in the City of Brotherly Shove.