The additional open thread: Forensic birther analysis edition

Obama Conspiracy Theories closed to new articles on January 20, 2017, as as the very presidential Barack Obama left office, and was replaced by someone completely different. The open thread is a place to leave comments and continue the discussion. This thread will close, and be replaced by another in 4 weeks.

If you have not had an approved comment here before, your comment will first go into moderation for subsequent review and approval.

23 Responses to The additional open thread: Forensic birther analysis edition

Rickey November 23, 2018 at 8:53 pm #

Corsi is now claiming that he is negotiating a plea deal with Mueller. That could be bad news for Roger Stone as well as for Trump.

Dr. Conspiracy November 25, 2018 at 2:28 pm #

Nancy Ruth Owens November 26, 2018 at 1:52 pm #

Corsi is a disinformation agent and I said it all along.

Dr. Conspiracy: Corsi plea negotiations confirmed by NBC White House correspondent Peter Alexander:

Dr. Conspiracy November 26, 2018 at 3:18 pm #

Corsi says he has rejected plea deal, won’t “sign a lie.” Do I smell a pardon?

Reality Check November 26, 2018 at 11:55 pm #

You should know Nancy since you are a first rate expert on disinformation, aka lying.

Nancy Ruth Owens:
    Corsi is a disinformation agent and I said it all along.

bob November 27, 2018 at 4:19 pm #

Dr. Conspiracy: Corsi says he has rejected plea deal, won’t “sign a lie.” Do I smell a pardon?

The only source that Corsi was in plea negotiations (and then rejected the plea offer) is … Corsi.

Corsi also just so happens to be publishing a book about his fight against the Dark State.

It is more likely that there never were any plea negotiations, and Corsi made it all up as free publicity to sell more books.

bob November 27, 2018 at 5:12 pm #

CNN (and others) are reporting on draft documents regarding the plea offered to Corsi, his many lies, etc.

Reality Check November 28, 2018 at 12:17 pm #

Yep, Corsi’s attorneys leaked the draft agreement to Trump first and then the press. What a guy.

bob:

bob November 28, 2018 at 6:31 pm #

1. Literally no one voted for Cody Judy.

2. Corsi added Klayman to his legal team.

donna November 28, 2018 at 7:07 pm #

Ari Melber Triggers A Total Birther/JFK Conspiracy Meltdown From Jerome Corsi

Corsi: So you have a copy of the original Hawaii 1961 birth registration for Barack Obama. I haven’t seen it. I went down with law enforcement, sheriff Arpaio, Hawaii wouldn’t show it to law enforcement. I don’t think it exists. If you can show me that I’ll agree I was wrong. So far all that we have is a computer printout from the white house that didn’t exist in 1961 that forensic analysis says is a fraud so I’ll stand by what I originally said as true even though you think it’s a lie.

Keith December 1, 2018 at 10:13 pm #

Where’s the birth certificate, Popper?

W. Kevin Vicklund December 6, 2018 at 9:30 am #

An interesting, multi-part blog on birthright citizenship (still being updated). The writing almost perfectly mirrors my thoughts on the subject, although I do have some minor quibbles.

gorefan December 9, 2018 at 6:03 pm #

Let me break some news. Mike Zullo broke this just a few days ago on my show so I can say it now with authority. I know the particulars, I know the names but I’m going to have to speak cryptically as he did. Please forgive me for that but please hear me. I’m not making this up, Mike Zullo is not making it up, I know the players, they are huge. There is a very, very important person with an internationally recognized name, if I said it your whole audience would know. Who had an audience with an extremely important person in Washington D.C. Again internationally recognized, if I said his name everybody would know. These two major players got together, the first one who knows every detail now about the Obama criminal forensic investigation, five year investigation, and the horrendous evidence of five major federal crimes committed with that thing. Sat down with this major Washington D.C. player who has direct access to all the people that need to know and they sat down together for thirty minutes more and exposed everything to this D.C. player and the D.C. player said this will be dealt with, we’re waiting for the specific timing. That’s all I can say right now but that does give hope to people who know what we know and who understand what we understand but see because we have been talking about that in the media, the Deep State knows this too. Which is why they’re just ramping up everything against Corsi and against Donald Trump.

bob December 10, 2018 at 3:22 pm #

Not to content to just throw paper at the DOJ, Corsi (represented by Klayman, natch) is suing Mueller, the DOJ, FBI, CIA, and NSA.

Nancy Owens, The Obama Forger December 10, 2018 at 6:48 pm #

OMG! I cracked up laughing at this one and had to do a YouTube video.

Pete December 10, 2018 at 11:16 pm #

gorefan: Gallups was on the Bill Martinez show; Same thing from 2013 – VIPs with standings are waiting in the wings for the right timing.

And the fraud goes on.

It will go on until there’s not a single sucker left.

Rickey December 11, 2018 at 2:01 am #

bob: 1. Literally no one voted for Cody Judy.

So Judy couldn’t even get his mother to vote for him. According to his website he had a public relations volunteer who also didn’t vote for him.

Dr. Conspiracy December 14, 2018 at 1:32 pm #

So our old friend Joe Arpaio is suing CNN and other news organizations for $300 million for defamation. It appears that someone called him a convicted criminal.

😯

Some also said he was in prison, but hastily retracted it.

Arpaio is represented by, wait for it, Larry Klayman.

Here’s the complaint:

Rickey December 14, 2018 at 7:51 pm #

It seems that Arpaio is still trying to get his criminal conviction vacated.

Dr. Conspiracy December 16, 2018 at 9:25 pm #

I confess that I totally missed the story that Melania Trump was a birther.

gorefan December 18, 2018 at 11:42 am #

Dr. Conspiracy: Melania Trump was a birther.

Melania on the birth certificate beginning at 1:50. This was just before the release of the LFBC.