The bizarre claims from Arizona that Hawaii is a “national security threat” may be sensational enough to warrant some national press attention, despite any real evidence. Here’s a sampling, and commenters can add others they find in comments. John Woodman gave an interview to ABC 15 in Phoenix this evening and I’ll be looking for that.
According to ABC 15 in Phoenix, Hawaii issued the following statement in response to today’s press conference:
The State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed the indisputable evidence of President Obama’s birth in Hawaii. An exhaustive accounting of this is provided on the State Department of Health (DOH) website.
My own article is going to take a while — the title is “Cross examining Mike Zullo.”
- WorldNetDaily: Arpaio’s Obama Probe Finds ‘National Security Threat’
- CBS News/Associated Press: Arpaio: Obama birth record definitely forged (lots of comments)
- Phoenix NewTimes Blogs: Joe Arpaio’s Scooby Doo Gang Nails Obama on Damning Phone Interview With 95-year-old Woman and Zero Evidence
- ABC 15 Phoenix: Sheriff Joe Arpaio continues to maintain Obama birth certificate a forgery.
- AZCentral.com: Arpaio: Obama birth certificate issue needs further investigation
- UPI: Arpaio again doubts Obama birth document
- Washington Times: Arpaio calls Congress to move on Obama eligibility
- KTAR: Arpaio reveals findings from Hawaiian investigation
- KPHO Phoenix: MCSO birther posse: Our evidence is ironclad