Resisting the temptation to include among the nominatons MissTickly calling me a “pig”, here is the list of reader-nominated candidates for the Second Obama Conspiracy Theories Batshirt Award for the craziest birther stunt.
Which of the following is the most Batshirt crazy?
- Lucas Smith declares Orly asked him to commit perjury and is sleeping with the legal team (31%, 34 Votes)
- Orly Taitz searches for birth and death certificates for Maryland child (17%, 19 Votes)
- De Vattel's "Law of Nations" is cited by name in the Constitution. (17%, 18 Votes)
- Obama’s award of the Nobel Peace Prize proves that he is the antichrist. (14%, 15 Votes)
- False story that no one from Columbia remembers Obama as a student. (9%, 10 Votes)
- AXJ announced denial of motion to dismiss in Barnett v Obama, even though it didn't happen. (6%, 7 Votes)
- Inaction by the courts to enforce birther rights justifies "force of arms". (6%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 109