Representative Timothy Jones (right), Republican Majority Floor Leader of the Missouri House, reportedly changed his Twitter name, and someone snapped up the old one, @LeaderJones. The new tenant calls himself “Birther Tom Jones,” self-described:
Parody of Orly Taitz endorsed, Speker-to-be Tim Jones of Missouri. Lover of Cheetos.
- Revenge best served cold. As it will be to left wing trolls who have so gleefully & fraudulently attacked me
- Gleeful, fraudulent, Cheetos stained, basement dwelling, hateful, lonely left wing trolls: revenge is best served cold.
- “WOW, unapologetic birther is unanimously elected to be the speaker of MO Hopuse of Reps!!!” -Orly Taitz
- Debating about how to best seek revenge against the Hysterical Left. Thinking of showing up in a George W Bush mask!
- What do you mean I don’t have to show photoID to vote today? ShaneSchoeller [candidate for Missouri Secretary of State] told me I would! How are we supposed to disenfranchise people?
- I’m so proud to have a hearing on our Voter Disenfranchising Constitutional Amendment on Election Day!
- Getting ready to debate on the floor but some loser took the phonebook I stand on so people can see me. Damnit. I will get my revenge!
If you comment on this article, please limit your remarks to 140 characters each. This article introduces a new article category, “Social Media.”