New Dan Lacey painting of Obama and Taitz on eBay

Famed “pancake” artist Dan Lacey has dropped his signature pancakes in this new work featuring Orly Taitz. The artist describes it:

Obama as the robot Maria from Metropolis has just given birth to a new Dr. Orly Taitz, who attempts to pour a celebratory drink from his chest keg but the tap has run dry.

You can view the image, and bid on the 16 by 20 inch acrylic painting on stretched canvas at eBay.

14 Responses to New Dan Lacey painting of Obama and Taitz on eBay

1. Dr. Conspiracy December 27, 2012 at 7:54 pm  (Quote) #

Bidding up to $119.50 $127.50 $145.

2. Andrew Vrba, PmG December 27, 2012 at 11:05 pm  (Quote) #

Well, there’s some good old fashioned nightmare fuel!

3. US Citizen December 27, 2012 at 11:16 pm  (Quote) #

Orly and IHOP = I Hate Our President

4. Lucas D. Smith December 28, 2012 at 2:33 am  (Quote) #

I support everyone’s right to free speech and free expression and I fervently hope that Dan Lacey makes a gimongous load of cash from the eBay auction of his painting of Orly & Obama.

However, I want to note here for the record , that my magnum opus, the “Orly Taitz and her Exhibits” painting is inherently and exceedingly superior to both Dan Lacey’s new Orly painting and his first Orly painting.

Don’t believe me? Please judge, objectively, for yourselves

Behold!

There is a new Orly Taitz painting, by Dan Lacey, up for auction on eBay.

5. MN-Skeptic December 28, 2012 at 10:58 am  (Quote) #

Thank you SO much for not embedding an image of that artwork in your article. I still have nightmares from someone doing that over at Fogbow. Ick!!!

6. Bob December 28, 2012 at 12:17 pm  (Quote) #

Alternate title for the new painting: Orly Giving Head to Obama

7. JPotter December 28, 2012 at 2:35 pm  (Quote) #

MN-Skeptic:

Dusting off my minor in Art History, all I can say is, “Good gods, ’em are some fugly paintings.”

8. Dr. Conspiracy December 28, 2012 at 3:09 pm  (Quote) #

I was outbid.

JPotter: Dusting off my minor in Art History, all I can say is, “Good gods, ‘em are some fugly paintings.”

9. Andrew Vrba, PmG December 28, 2012 at 3:53 pm  (Quote) #

They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. In a case like this, beauty is in the eye of “The Beholder” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beholder

10. SluggoJD December 28, 2012 at 3:57 pm  (Quote) #

Lucas D. Smith:

Don’t believe me? Please judge, objectively, for yourselves

Behold!

There is a new Orly Taitz painting, by Dan Lacey, up for auction on eBay.

Lonely Boy, He, Lying Lucas Smith.

11. Daniel December 28, 2012 at 4:22 pm  (Quote) #

Lucas D. Smith:

Don’t believe me? Please judge, objectively, for yourselves

Behold!

There is a new Orly Taitz painting, by Dan Lacey, up for auction on eBay.

Is it your painting? Or did you forge it?

You can hardly blame one for asking, considering you are a convicted forger….

12. Dr. Conspiracy December 28, 2012 at 5:17 pm  (Quote) #

As the Wiki articles notes, the beholder also appears in Heroes of Might and Magic III, which I have played since it came out.

Andrew Vrba, PmG: They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

13. Andrew Vrba, PmG December 28, 2012 at 5:20 pm  (Quote) #

I knew there was a reason I liked you Doc! 😉

14. Yoda December 28, 2012 at 6:17 pm  (Quote) #

They have gone completely insane ORYR.