One of many birther hopes that didn’t pan out, British barrister Michael Shrimpton was convicted and sentenced to 12 months in jail for making a nuclear bomb threat he said was based on information from “European sources.” There was no bomb and the judge was convinced that Shrimpton knew the report was false. The judge concluded:
… Michael Shrimpton, who is not just a harmless eccentric, but a menace has today been sentenced accordingly.
Shrimpton was also noted for his cock-and-bull story about the CIA and Obama’s DNA, and his conviction for having indecent photographs of children on a flash drive.
- Barrister jailed for Nazi Olympics bomb hoax call – The Scotsman
- Michael Shrimpton: Barrister who claimed Nazi spies were planning to attack London Olympics with nuclear bomb is jailed – Mirror
- Jail for pervert barrister who said nuclear bomb would blow up the Queen at the London Olympics – The Bucks Herald
- Bar regulator suspends bomb hoax and child porn barrister – Legal Cheek
- Articles on Michael Shrimpton – Obama Conspiracy Theories