Malik Obama not well-respected in his own country
Birther Report, raising the topic of a video by Joel Gilbert interviewing Obama’s half brother Malik, presents an article that has disappeared. The article, “OBAMA’s family str!ps him n@ked & brings out the devil in him – His visit is a waste of time” appeared at a web site called Kenya News, with hidden domain registration, and hosted in the UK. Today, the page is 404. Google has a cached version.
The article is not original with Kenya News, but is represented as coming from the Kenyan DAILY POST, whose article of the same title is still there.
Comments at the Kenyan DAILY POST are not terribly sympathetic to Malik:
- malik give us a break cry baby kwani mntaka asaide familia yote ????? fanya kazi bwana (tr. because you want to help the whole family ????? go to work, sir)
- WHAT A BUSY BODY MALIK IS. WHY DO THEY WANT HAND-OUTS… YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FROM THE RIGHT WING MEDIA WHO ARE PAYING YOU TO SAY NONSENSE … THE WORK OF BATH PARTY REPUBLICANS
- Malik you are stupid I do not curse people but I saw your skpye thing it was disgusting. First and foremost never bring your dirty laundry to the public shame on you. Also, remember this man was born in America so whatever you expect him to handout to you is a waste of time. You are that kind of people who want want but cannot do anything for yourself. Best advise “get a life” he has his own and you are not going to stop his but your is while waiting for a handout. SHAME ON YOU AGAIN.
- Malik is a lazy dickhead who wants handouts.
- These are the type of lazy Kenyans who only want a government that will be giving them handouts without working or offered white collar jobs. The type of people who go at the gates of parliament building whenever there are proceedings in parliament waiting for those handouts from politicians.
- How do you claim that he is an imposter while at the same time say you regret for being his brother. Kenya has benefited alot from Obama including the most recent 50 billion, now then do you accuse him of being mean, Maliki or whatever you call your self, give is a break. Francis Khafweli