All of the following are claims for which there is no evidence at all, or which are known to be false:
- Ron Polarik has a PhD1
- Sen. Barack Obama’s grandmother says he was born in Kenya on an audio tape
- The Constitution says a natural born citizen must have two citizen parents
- The Certification of Live Birth image on Barack Obama’s web site is a forgery
- Hawaiian law allows printing a birth certificate for someone born in a foreign country saying they were born in Hawaii
- The Supreme Court is afraid to hear the Obama citizenship cases before it
- Barack Obama’s Selective Service System registration released by the federal government is falsified
- The Supreme Court has secret plans to indict Obama before January 20
- Divorce papers for Obama’s parents say they have a child born in Kenya
- Ron Polarik has signed and sworn affidavits that Obama’s birth certificate image is faked
- FactCheck.org officials are Obama contributors
- The certificate number on Obama birth certificate is too small/large for the date of his birth
I could go on, but when I say 12, I mean 12.
13. Maya Obama has a Hawaiian Birth Certificate.
1It turns out that the fellows who draws the Ron Polarik cartoon himself has a PhD.