Main Menu

An Editorial Response by Brian Reilly to Sharon Rondeau’s Post & eMail article of October 19, 2016 entitled “There Is More Than Meets the Eye with the Arpaio Birth Certificate Investigation”

Guest editorial by Brian Reilly

The following editorial article is my reply to the Sharon Rondeau article, which Ms. Rondeau published in response to an Arizona Central, (AC) article that was published in print and also on the internet. The AC reporter spent 4 ½ hours on September 22, 2016, interviewing us at our home. Here are the links to the AC photo gallery and the AC article:

http://www.azcentral.com/picture-gallery/news/local/arizona-best-reads/2016/10/14/how-arizona-became-ground-zero-for-birthers/92073280/

 

How Arizona became ground zero for ‘birthers’ – azcentral.com

How Arizona became ground zero for ‘birthers’ Brian Reilly sits with wife Denise among documents from his time as a member of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe …

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-best-reads/2016/10/16/how-arizona-became-ground-zero-birthers/91924322/

Sharon Rondeau’s article about my part in the Obama Birth Certificate Investigation and my Cold Case Posse experience is biased, incomplete, inaccurate and unprofessional. For the record, I was not offered the opportunity to give any input for her article or the offer to make any corrections. Her article has once again exposed her pro-Birther agenda and her avoidance of any information that would undermine or conflict with her pro-Birther position or her defense of Maricopa County Sheriff’s Posse volunteer, Mike Zullo and Sheriff Joe Arpaio. In my opinion, neither Sharon Rondeau, nor Posse member Mike Zullo are believable. So let’s begin.

Rondeau wrote: “Zullo declined an interview request from The Post & Email for this article but was agreeable to clarifying several points made in the AC piece.”

Response: I consider her article to be the Rondeau, “non-interview, interview of Mr. Zullo.

A Question of Credibility:

On several occasions, the issue of timeline problems were brought up in Ms. Rondeau’s article. A timeline that Rondeau and Zullo failed to mention is found in Posseman Mike Zullo’s and Deputy Mackiewicz’ report regarding the “Seattle Operation.” This is Exhibit #2726, found in Melendres v. Arpaio. This report was sent to Mike Zullo (his email address is listed on the report) from Deputy Brian Mackiewicz on September 4, 2014 at 6:56PM. The report is entitled: “Elmer’s Case Summary” which was testified to have been written by both Zullo and Mackiewicz. “Elmer” was the code name for confidential informant, Dennis L. Montgomery who was being paid by Sheriff Arpaio’s Office and in return the MCSO, according to court testimony, received worthless information considered “junk.” I sat in disbelief in court listening to Mike Zullo testify to the accuracy of the Elmer Case Summary because Zullo said it was accurate because it was a “law enforcement” report. Ms. Rondeau and Mr. Zullo, please tell us, what is wrong with the following timeline?

From “Elmer’s Case Summary”:

“Sheriff Joe dispatched me [Deputy Mackiewicz] and Zullo to Hawaii on May 19th 2012.”

Shortly thereafter, Investigator Zullo was contacted by Timothy Blixseth who requested a meeting with Zullo and other officials within the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office…”

In April 2012,Investigator Zullo, Timothy Blixseth, Michael Flynn(Timothy Blixseth Attorney) and I (Detective Mackiewicz #1227) met at the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office headquarters building.”

As we all know, April does not come “shortly thereafter” May. Is this a typo? Or, is this just a case of sloppy police work? Or, is it something else? The first actual meeting between Sheriff Arpaio, Mike Zullo, Timothy Blixseth and Blixseth’s attorney Michael Flynn actually happened on June 15, 2012 at 11AM on the 19th floor of the Wells Fargo building at MCSO headquarters. How do I know? I attended the meeting and then I took Blixseth and Flynn out to lunch at Tom’s Tavern across the street from the MCSO. On November 12, 2015, Mike Zullo answered the following question from Attorney Young: “Now, I’m going to ask you to listen to the next recording which is Exhibit #2977. It—actually were you only in one meeting involving both Mr. Blixseth and Sheriff Arpaio? “I witnessed Zullo pause. We locked eyes. And then Zullo answered: “Yes, sir.Exhibit #2977 is a recording of Sheriff Arpaio, Mike Zullo, Timothy Blixseth and Deputy Brian Mackiewicz at a meeting together on October 18, 2013 according to court transcripts. Zullo’s testimony, “Yes,sir” was given while under oath. The only problem with Zullo’s testimony is that Zullo also met earlier with Blixseth and Arpaio on June 15, 2012. There were at least two meetings! Mike Zullo’s testimony, given while under oath, is not credible.

http://images.phoenixnewtimes.com/media/pdf/macreport.pdf

http://www.laceyandlarkinfronterafund.org/arpaios-cloak-and-dagger-seattle-operation-files-released/

 

Arpaio’s Cloak-and-Dagger “Seattle Operation” Files …

www.laceyandlarkinfronterafund.org

An eccentric billionaire secreting thumb drives of sensitive info through airport security in his socks. Handwritten receipts for cash payments to Maricopa

http://www.laceyandlarkinfronterafund.org/arpaios-posse-investigator-mike-zullos-secret-recordings/

 

Arpaio’s Posse Investigator Mike Zullo’s Secret Recordings …

www.laceyandlarkinfronterafund.org

Did Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s infamous Seattle investigation begin with a billionaire intent on revenge against his ex-wife? And was this wealthy individual drawn to

https://soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one Exhibit 2977

Fruit of the Poisonous Tree, Part Two by Stephen Lemons …

soundcloud.com

Stream Fruit of the Poisonous Tree, Part Two by Stephen Lemons from desktop or your mobile device

http://tesibria.typepad.com/wye/the-mcso-seattle-operation-testimony-mike-zullo-nov-12-2015.html

WYE – The MCSO Seattle Operation: Testimony – Mike Zullo …

tesibria.typepad.com

Excerpts from MCSO Cold Case Posse volunteer Michael Zullo’s Nov. 12, 2015 Testimony during the Melendres Contempt Evidentiary Hearings regarding Dennis …

Rondeau wrote: “Zullo added. Zullo said he is “astonished” at how the media continues to use Reilly as a voice of authority on the topic of the birth certificate investigation.”

Response: As the individual who developed and initiated the plan to request Sheriff Arpaio to investigate President Obama’s birth certificate and who now says that the investigation is nothing more than political theater, it’s not hard to figure out that apparently they see that my input is still relevant. Zullo is “astonished” that the media pays attention to what I have to say but fails to realize that he is still working on my idea that I sold to Zullo’s boss. Arpaio believed that I was credible when he accepted my idea.

Rondeau wrote: “However, at the presser, CCP lead investigator Mike Zullo and Arpaio announced their conclusion, drawn from six months of probing entailing a trip to Hawaii and the pursuit of a number of other investigative leads, that “probable cause” existed to believe the birth certificate image is a “computer-generated forgery,” all of which was, in fact, new information.”

Response: Rondeau makes reference to the CCP’s March 1, 2012 conclusion being “drawn from six months of probing entailing a trip to Hawaii.” The CCP trip to Hawaii occurred in May of 2012 after the March 1, 2012 presser. At the March 1, 2012 presser, Arpaio said that “probable cause” and “persons of interest” were determined and there was reason to believe the birth certificate was a ”forgery” and this conclusion was made without the CCP having made a trip to Hawaii. Rondeau fails to mention the Corsi / Zullo e-book that was released to coincide with the March 1, 2012 presser. (See link below.)

https://www.amazon.com/Question-Eligibility-Enforcement-Investigation-Certificate-ebook/dp/B007FWO19W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478044777&sr=8-1&keywords=A+question+of+eligibility

A Question of Eligibility: A Law Enforcement Investigation into Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate and His Eligibility to be President – Kindle edition by Jerome R. Corsi, Michael Zullo. Politics & Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

www.amazon.com

A Question of Eligibility: A Law Enforcement Investigation into Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate and His Eligibility to be President – Kindle edition by Jerome R. Corsi, Michael Zullo. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading A Question of Eligibility: A Law Enforcement Investigation into Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate and His Eligibility to be President.

Rondeau wrote: “Also released at the same time but unreported by AC, Zullo revealed that the investigation found Obama’s purported Selective Service registration form to be fraudulent.”

Response: My original petition to Arpaio was for him to determine the authenticity of the PDF depiction of President Obama’s birth certificate which was posted on The White House website on April 27, 2011. My petition was not concerned about his Selective Service Registration form. But, since it was brought up in the article, please name the forensic expert or experts, and the credentials of the individuals who came up with the conclusion that the Selective Service Registration form was a forgery. Also, please name the “foreign” forensic lab and the names and credentials of the “experts” who supposedly are currently reviewing the PDF depiction of the birth certificate. Please explain to me why Mark Gillar at mark@teapartypowerhour.com , sent an email to Debbi Schlussel, with a cc to Mike Zullo and to William (Bill) Wolf on April 10, 2012, with the subject line: “Regarding Cease and Desist Request” Mr. Gillar wrote: While I have fully acknowledged that you [Debbi Schlussel] were the first to report the story on the selective service card issue, the cold case posse maintains that they created the specific materials in their video from information that they received directly from Mr. Coughman and others…I don’t recall a single person being given credit for their work on any of these videos. I don’t recall anyone’s name being mentioned. I assume this was done for security reasons, but Mr. Zullo will have to answer that. Never the less, I don’t want to be caught in a legal tug of war over intellectual property rights between you and the cold case posse. I have therefore blocked access to the selective service card video on my YouTube account for now…If you believe your intellectual property rights have been violated, I would encourage you to take the matter up directly with Michael Zullo the lead commander of the cold case posse…Because of the aforementioned duress you have placed me under, I am demanding that you cease and desist from contacting me on this matter and furthermore you direct all future correspondence to Mr. Mike Zullo Commander of The Maricopa Cold Case Posse or any attorney he might direct you to who represents the Cold Case Posse. If I continue to be badgered and harassed IWILL take further action. Sincerely, Mark Gillar” It certainly sounds like “new information” to me. It also sounds like there is a major disagreement about the source of the evidence for the alleged forgery of the Selective Service Registration form. Note the April 10, 2012 date of the email. I wasn’t a posse member when Zullo sent me this email. Proof that I was working with Zullo, prior to being sworn into the Cold Case Posse.

Rondeau wrote: “In regard to AC’s having reported that Reilly “was not offered the chance to join the posse on a nine-day trip to Hawaii that May, something Reilly initially took as a shunning,” Zullo said that Reilly asked twice to accompany him to Hawaii but that Zullo denied Reilly’s requests. Zullo went on to clarify that Reilly was “an unproven entity” as a new member and said that he could not justify a legitimate reason to take him along. In addition, there were “safety related issues that Sheriff Arpaio had been concerned about and there simply was no need to put anyone else at risk,”

Response: I asked once if I would be accompanying the group. It was up to Zullo and Arpaio. Deputy Mackiewicz was taking one of the slots for the trip. At the time, I was not aware that it was MCSO policy to have an active deputy accompany volunteer posse members out of state. I was misquoted in the AC article. The word I used during the AC interview was “slighted.” That’s how I felt as I rode down the elevator from the 19th floor Sheriff’s Office in the Wells Fargo Building with the other individuals who were going to Hawaii. (Who wouldn’t want to go to Hawaii?) In hindsight, it was a blessing that I didn’t go on the trip. That little trip cost the Maricopa County taxpayers $9,600.00. Joe Arpaio’s statement to the Surprise Tea Party on September 20, 2016, that no tax payer dollars were spent on the investigation, is absolutely false.

Rondeau wrote: “Zullo has also said in other interviews that he had always intended to keep Reilly at arm’s distance from the inner workings of the investigation. “Reilly’s perception of having been ‘shunned’ speaks volumes about his psyche,” Zullo said. “It had become apparent to me that much of Reilly’s dissatisfaction stemmed from the torture chamber of his own subjective perception of reality, and this became a very evident problem for him in his very limited time with us. Mr. Reilly has difficulty objectively analyzing what is actually transpiring in front of him or what is said being said to him or others. Somewhere the reality of events gets filtered through his own distortions and the truth seems to get lost. This proved to be problematic for him in the short time he worked with us. I have experienced this phenomenon with him first-hand, and the sheriff and I have been the target of his animosity as a result,” he said.”

Response: “As previously stated, I used the word “slighted” during the interview. I was misquoted and the AC reporter corrected the online quote. (The word “slight” replaced the word “shunned.”) When a deputy was allowed to go on the trip, who, to my knowledge wasn’t even involved in the investigation, I admit, I was unhappy. But, I didn’t feel shunned as reported by the AC. (The AC will at least correct their misquotes.) It looks like Zullo continues to practice his favorite “gas-lighting” techniques. What I experienced with Zullo’s erratic, Jekyll-Hyde, personality was disturbing and unsettling. His mood swings became a tip-off that he once again had been administered an injection. Zullo once called us on our speaker phone and told us that he was actually getting a testosterone shot from his doctor as we spoke. He was euphoric and said that I needed to try it. We were repelled by his suggestion. Many times Zullo would call me on the phone and he couldn’t even remember why he called. His mood swings were dramatic as were his outbursts. AZ Central reported about one of Zullo’s outbursts when they reported Zullo became “unhinged” on the witness stand. I was a witness to Zullo’s extreme outburst in court. I was very familiar with this worrisome side of Zullo’s personality. In the Melendres v. Arpaio contempt hearings, I found it interesting that Exhibit 2799 makes reference to an “allegation of Anabolic Steroids purchase(s)” made against two MCSO deputies. One of the deputies, who the allegation apparently was directed, worked with Zullo in the “Seattle Operation” and went to Hawaii with Zullo for the birth certificate investigation. (Anabolic Steroids are a synthetic substance similar to the male hormone, testosterone.)

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/breaking/2015/11/12/posseman-says-joe-arpaio-didnt-order-inquiry/75661716/

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/arizona-sheriff-joe-arpaios-volunteer-mike-zullo-angrily-defends-investigation

http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-roid-rage.htm

http://tesibria.typepad.com/wye/the-mcso-seattle-operation-testimony-mcso-captain-steve-bailey-oct-28-2015.html

http://www.webmd.com/men/guide/anabolic-steroid-abuse-topic-overview#1

Rondeau wrote: Zullo said that after Reilly resigned following his two months with the posse, he attempted to be reinstated. “However, his request was turned down, and it was at that time that he completely reversed his opinions on the matter and went on a scorched-earth mission against the sheriff and me,” Zullo said. “Look, Reilly is on a mission. He wants to close this investigation down for one reason: he is no longer a part of it. He even has said as much, making statements such as “I started it” I’m going to end it.” He is angry with me, and he is angry with Sherriff Arpaio because the Sheriff did not reinstate him.”

Response: I never asked to “be reinstated” to the Cold Case Posse. I spoke to Sheriff Arpaio once on his private cell phone and I asked him for my original posse flat badge. I didn’t ask to be reinstated. Arpaio gets confused very easily. He may have assumed that I wanted my Cold Case Posse position back, but his assumption was incorrect. When I resigned and turned in my CCP badge, at the time, I didn’t know, according to MCSO posse policy, I could have kept my badge if it became permanently mounted on a wood plaque for display. At the Melendres v. Arpaio contempt of court hearings, Sheriff Joe Arpaio approached me twice in the courtroom and asked me twice to come back to his posse. He said there are others posse groups beside the Cold Case Posse. I wasn’t interested in Arpaio or his posse. During another conversation outside the courtroom, Sheriff Arpaio asked me if I was still at FOX and he called me “Bill O’Reilly.” (Arpaio really does get confused.) He also asked me to visit him in his office when the Melendres v. Arpaio case concluded. We may visit Arpaio when and if he is convicted and incarcerated for criminal contempt. The investigation needs to be closed down because it is nothing more than political theater for Arpaio. It has turned into a complete mockery of law enforcement. I am very pleased to not be part of the MCSO or the Cold Case Posse and I am very pleased with my decision to resign from the MCSO / Cold Case Posse and end my association with Mr. Zullo.

Rondeau wrote: “He [Reilly] has no first-hand knowledge of the depth of this investigation. I never released the full investigation in those press conferences, and I never alerted anyone as to the other information that we believe can prove this case,” Zullo said.”

Response: I witnessed Mike Zullo claim the fifth, 224 times when he was put under oath and was on the witness stand at the Arpaio contempt of court hearings in Phoenix. Zullo had the perfect platform to reveal any and all findings related to the birth certificate “investigation.” At the March 1, 2012 Zullo / Arpaio / Corsi press conference Arpaio announced that “probable cause “ had been determined, “persons of interest” had been identified and the PDF was a “forgery. “ Arpaio was trying to figure out who or where he could transfer his investigation evidence. Congress was mentioned. Unknown to me, until later in 2012, it was revealed that Maricopa County Attorney William Montgomery had reviewed all of the CCP evidence and classified it as “speculation” and Montgomery wrote that he lacked jurisdiction to act as no crime had been committed in Maricopa county. Zullo never informed me while I was a CCP member that the Cold Case Posse evidence had been rejected by the Maricopa County Attorney. Zullo did keep that information to himself and hidden from the public.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/arizona-sheriff-joe-arpaios-volunteer-mike-zullo-angrily-defends-investigation

Rondeau wrote: “Of Reilly’s claim that a video Zullo sent to him allegedly showing that during their May 2012 trip to Hawaii, Zullo and an MCSO detective “were grilling an official who was directing them to the forms they needed to fill out,” Zullo said, “That never happened. It is completely false, and I don’t even know what he’s talking about.”

Response: The video includes the voices of Mike Zullo and Deputy Brian Mackiewicz questioning and secretly recording Hawaii Assistant Attorney General, Jill Nagamine’s voice and her image at the Hawaii Department of Health. In my opinion, it was unprofessional to record Assistant Attorney General Nagamine without her permission or her knowledge. Release the video to the press, Mr. Zullo.

Rondeau wrote: In response to Reilly’s claim to AC that “he also thought that being in the posse would be a good way to keep the investigation on track,” Zullo said, “He was laying out a cover story for why he continued to work with the posse because he was lying about his true position on the verification letter. He had no ability to influence our work or our decisions. He has a timeline problem; it does not fit the lie he is telling about his acceptance of the verification. He needs to offer a reason as to why he stayed on if he was so convinced the matter was settled. The truth is he was not convinced and he stayed on until he was finding himself in trouble and about to be terminated. He resigned

before termination was going to happen to him. This is nothing but a tall tale.”

Response: It’s only natural for one who has a vested interest in prolonging this project to try to discredit the individual who came up with the birth certificate investigation idea when that person no longer believes in the honesty or the integrity of the project. Zullo told me personally that the investigation would end after the November 2012 general election. After all, what purpose would the investigation serve after the general election? Here we are, 4 years later and the so called investigation has achieved nothing but repeating the mantra, “Any day now” recently morphing into the recent declaration to the Surprise Tea Party Patriots that “We are closer than ever!” As far as a cover stories go, the false narrative that the birth certificate investigation is real, in my opinion, is the ultimate cover story. Mike Zullo is angry because I blindsided him when I resigned. He never expected me to resign from the project that I initiated. He asked me to reconsider my resignation. I refused to have any relationship with Zullo and his Cold Case Posse. Shortly, after I resigned, Zullo held his ill-fated July 17, 2012 press conference and erroneously used a 1968 race code chart and said it was from 1961 to prove his point. The July 17, 2012 presser reinforced my decision to leave the CCP. Seventeen days prior to my June 30, 2012 resignation, Mike Zullo wrote to a member of the Surprise Tea Party Patriots the following email on June 13, 2012 12:09 PM: “…I recruited Brian. I have spent hours and hours working alongside with Brian. Brian has accompanied me on trips out of state on official business regarding this matter. I view Brian as a very trusted and loyal ally not only to the posse but to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office. I also consider him a friend. I also want to point out to you that it was because of Brian bringing this matter to the attention of the Sheriff this investigation has taken place. He was the member of the Surprise Tea Party that got this investigation in motion. It was his direct effort that made it happen. I fear that members of that group have lost sight of that fact.” Again, that was written by Mike Zullo, seventeen days before I resigned. Mike Zullo asked me twice to join the Cold Case Posse. The first invitation was in January of 2012. The second invitation by Zullo came in April of 2012. He also asked me twice to reconsider my resignation.

Rondeau wrote: “… and three months after Reilly resigned from the posse [on June 30, 2012],”

Response: And Mike Zullo sent emails to me from July 2, 2012 to July 10, 2016 asking me to reconsider my resignation. Finally on July 10, 2016, Zullo processed my resignation. Thanks for finally confirming that I resigned.

Rondeau wrote: “[Editor’s Note: Morgan Loew is an investigative reporter for Channel 5 in Phoenix. His interview with Reilly has been removed from its place on the web without explanation.]”

Response: Ms. Rondeau, one of the duties of a journalist is to ask questions. Didn’t you bother to ask Mr. Loew why the video interview is no longer in the article on the web story? According to Mr. Loew, CBS-5, KPHO only keeps their videos up for a certain period of time because of space and expense considerations. The video link in the CBS-5, September 21, 2010 internet article about our Ford Fairlane 500, published in conjunction with the September 20, 2010, premiere of the new Hawaii Five O TV show, is no longer up as well. No conspiracy Ms. Rondeau. It’s good business to control your expenses.”

http://www.cbs5az.com/story/14793400/ariz-man-drives-a-piece-of-hawaii-five-o-history-9-21-2010

Rondeau wrote: “In a January 9, 2013 post at the Center for Western Journalism, Reilly asked rhetorically why some of his research, although unrelated to the investigation of Obama’s documents, was not disseminated by the posse “prior to the November 6, 2012 election.”

Response: The materials, supposedly unrelated to the investigation, had to do with the early attempts in the 1950s to change the meaning of the phrase “natural born citizen” and also with changing the U.S. Constitution through international treaties. The information was compiled in 6 large binders and was acquired from the University of Washington Special Collections Library. Zullo spent $924.30 (Invoice: SC18975) for copying and shipping the information from Seattle to Sgt. Garland at the MCSO, 100 West Washington, Phoenix, AZ. This amount did not include the motel rooms, meals or fuel bills for the trip.* Again, the “warehouse of evidence” that Pastor Carl Gallups was shown on his visit to Phoenix to receive his honorary Special Deputy badge, appears to be the same documentation binders that we assembled from information that we researched and copied in Seattle and shown in the picture linked below. Zullo briefly touched on some of the research information obtained from the UofW at a meeting of the Surprise Tea Party Patriots. Dr. Corsi was also at the meeting. Zullo certainly utilized a lot of time, money and energy on something that was supposedly “unrelated to the investigation.” (*This was the same trip that Zullo’s family accompanied us to Utah to visit their relatives.)

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2016/03/zullo-finally-shows-his-evidence/

Rondeau wrote:AC’s article emphasizes Reilly’s claim to have become disenchanted with the investigation after the Hawaii Department of Health (HDOH) on May 22, 2012 released a “Verification” document to then-Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett in response to Bennett’s request in consideration of questions raised about Obama’s eligibility and candidacy in the 2012 election. In the AC interview, Reilly maintained that the document proved to him that Obama was born in Hawaii and that Arpaio’s investigation should have therefore been concluded. Or did it?”

Response: I had many reasons for becoming disenchanted. But, I became very disenchanted with the investigation in early May of 2012, on Zullo’s and my return trip by car from Oklahoma. We had travelled to Oklahoma to interview an individual from Hawaii. While in the car, posse man Mike Zullo received a phone call and he told me that he would be receiving a check for $10,000.00. The check was coming from Mr. Bill Wolf. Wolf was a prominent “Birther” from New Jersey, and was associated with Jerry Corsi of WND, and he was in communication with several other birthers. I was told by Zullo, while in the car, that he needed to figure out a way to get me paid. (This was a shock, because as a CCP volunteer, I was not supposed to be paid or receive any gratuities.) Mr. Wolf was also the individual who prepared the “source” materials in the form of the “Eligibility” binder that I handed to Arpaio at our August 18, 2011 meeting. The binder was recently displayed in a picture and described as being part of the warehouse of information that the CCP has supposedly accumulated. The $10,000 gift to Zullo was completely covered by Morgan Loew of KPHO, CBS-5, in his story, “Birther Posse Chief: I accepted $10,000.00 gift from source.”

http://www.cbs5az.com/story/27170194/birther-posse-chief-i-accepted-10000-gift-from-source

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2014/03/banned-birther-breaks-br-censorship-barrier/

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2014/04/banned-birther-breaks-the-br-censorship-barrier-part-2/

Regarding the Verification of Birth sent to Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett, I received it on May 22, 2012, while Mike Zullo was in Hawaii. I believed the document when I first read it. I thought, this is it, it’s over. When I spoke with Mike Zullo the same day by phone from Hawaii, he criticized the document and eventually classified it as the “non-Verification, Verification.” His complaint was that it specifically did not mention Obama’s birth date. I called his attention to the sentence on the document that stated, “Additionally, I verify that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for Mr. Obama that you attached with your request matches the original record in our files.” To me, the sentence covered the birth date. The next day, still a posse member, I publicly conformed to Zullo’s position about the verification and sent out a letter critical of Ken Bennett, and as I recall, the letter was also seeking donations for the CCP investigation.

Rondeau wrote: “According to Zullo in remarks provided exclusively to The Post & Email, Reilly never indicated that he was personally dissatisfied with the verification form during that time.”

Response: As indicated in my previous response, above, it was Mike Zullo who was dissatisfied with the HDOH Verification of Birth for Obama. I believed it when I read the document. Did I vacillate in my position, was I swayed? When one is in the heart of a conspiracy, when facts are deemed to be irrelevant, and the producer of fact (state of Hawaii) is then said to be corrupt and part of the conspiracy and the authority of the third largest sheriff’s office in the country is endorsing the conspiracy, it’s not surprising one could have some concerns about their position. Bottom Line, thanks to additional research, I bolstered my position and I firmly believe that the HDOH Verification of Birth is genuine and it represents the facts on file at the Hawaii Department of Health and it serves and has served in court as prima facie evidence that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a U.S. citizen

Rondeau wrote: “Moreover, on September 25, 2012, Reilly wrote an open letter to then-Arizona Attorney General William Montgomery recommending that the posse’s evidence be turned over to the county grand jury for examination, emphasizing in particular that the verification form did not contain even the most basic information: a birth date for its subject, “Barack Hussein Obama, II.”

Response: The letter was not addressed to the “then-Arizona Attorney General William Montgomery” as stated by Rondeau. The letter was addressed to Maricopa County Attorney William Montgomery. Part of my motivation was Zullo’s concern in regard to the birth date detail not being specifically mentioned on the Hawaii Verification of Birth. Was Zullo correct in his observation about the Verification? Also, I believed my request was a way to get an independent body to review the information accumulated by Arpaio and the CCP. Unknown to me, the MCSO / CCP had already had their “evidence” reviewed by Montgomery after the MCSO / CCP had announced that there was probable cause that the PDF was a forgery. Montgomery responded in a personal letter to me that he had reviewed the MCSO / CCP evidence and he considered it “speculation” and that he had no jurisdiction to act and that it would have to be proven that President Obama was not a U.S. citizen. The Verification of Birth proved that Obama is a U.S. citizen.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/110920955/Bill-Montgomery-on-Arpaio-s-birther-investigation#download&from_embed

http://www.westernjournalism.com/forgerygate-an-open-letter-to-maricopa-county-az-attorney-bill-montgomery/

Rondeau wrote: “To Reilly’s claim that the verification should have put the questions about the long-form birth certificate to rest, Zullo said, “That is 100% a fallacy.”

Response: Mike Zullo used to say to me, “It’s not what you think. It’s not what you know. It’s what you can prove.” Neither Mike Zullo, nor any forensic expert with verifiable credentials, has ever proven that the Hawaii Verification of Birth is anything but prima facie evidence that can be used in any American court of law to prove that President Obama was born in Honolulu, HI and is a U.S. citizen. An additional Verification of Birth issued on May 31, 2012 was successfully used in a court of law in Mississippi to prove Obama’s citizenship.

Rondeau wrote: “He was beside himself.”Zullo stated that “Reilly never said” that he was satisfied with the verification form. “He continued on with us and never voiced that opinion once. To the contrary, he was very upset with Ken Bennett,” Zullo recalled, adding,“Reilly’s rendition of his position is blatantly disingenuous. There’s an ever-changing narrative with him; it’s whatever ebb-and-flow of the tide is working for him that day.”

Response: Mr. Zullo doesn’t remember our discussion over the phone when the Verification first was issued. I believed the sentence on the Verification, “I verify that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for Mr. Obama that you attached with your request matches the original record in our files.” We discussed the missing birth date. He thought it was very significant. I thought otherwise. But, the real issue is, what do I firmly believe right now? The Verification of Birth for Obama stands on its own and unless someone can prove that it’s not correct, a forgery or the state of Hawaii is entirely corrupt, the Birth Certificate for President Obama as depicted as a PDF is valid. It’s for Mr. Zullo or someone else to prove otherwise. It’s time for the birth certificate show in America to come to an end. Even presidential candidate Donald Trump, now agrees that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Rondeau wrote: “ Reilly expressed his dissatisfaction with the verification form to Montgomery when he said, “…Surprisingly, the one most critical piece of information that was conveniently missing was Mr. Obama’s date of birth. Secretary Bennett, apparently satisfied even with the lack of this critical information, notified the public that Mr. Obama would be on the November ballot (assuming the Democratic National Committee provided the proper nomination form.).” Reilly concluded his letter with, “Mr. Montgomery, please request Sheriff Arpaio’s findings about President Obama’s

identification documents and submit them to the Maricopa County Grand Jury, and let the jurors decide if Mr. Obama benefits from a criminal scheme and should be kept off the Arizona November 2012 ballot. We have the right to know.”

Response: As Mike Zullo should recall, he and I disagreed about the wording of the Verification of Birth for Obama on May 22, 2012. I thought it covered all the bases with the catch all sentence “I verify that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for Mr. Obama that you attached with your request matches the original record in our files.” Mike Zullo disagreed because the DOB was absent in the specific listing of detail on the Verification. I understood his concern, but I thought he was wrong. Zullo held to his position regarding the date. He called it the “non-Verification, Verification.” Had I not later requested that the Maricopa County Prosecuting Attorney review the Cold Case Posse “evidence” himself or by a grand jury, the public quite possibly would have never known that the Cold Case Posse materials had already been reviewed and there was NOTHING to see but “speculation” and no jurisdiction. I truly believe that Obama’s Verification of Birth and Montgomery’s revelation regarding the Cold Case Posse “evidence” was and is the death knell for the birth certificate investigation by the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Cold Case Posse. I asked for Arpaio to determine the truth. He gave us political theater.

Rondeau wrote: “Zullo confirmed to Tea Party Power Hour host Mark Gillar that Reilly is a skilled researcher with the qualifier “at times” (6:15 in the broadcast).”

Response: Zullo once told me that I had “uncanny” research abilities and I appreciated the compliment.

Rondeau wrote: “Zullo told Gillar that Reilly was a member of the Cold Case Posse for approximately ten weeks and was not given any special authority or decision-making ability. During two of those weeks, Zullo said, the Reillys were on vacation, and for another two weeks, Reilly was having a vehicle repainted and he was out of service. Zullo said that he recalls Reilly working only about three weeks in total in the field.”

Response: Rondeau fails to mention that I was appointed by Sheriff Arpaio as the liaison between the MCSO and the Surprise Tea Party Patriots. Arpaio told his command staff on August 18, 2011, that all evidence regarding the birth certificate investigation was to flow through me. Mike Zullo was not present for the meeting. Rondeau also fails to mention that I worked for Zullo doing research on various subjects for Zullo for 9 months. For the final ten weeks I was a sworn Cold Case Posse member. I was provided with an unmarked patrol car, a posse badge and the posse authority that came with the badge, as authorized by Sheriff Arpaio. (It was the same authority that the posse badge gave to Mike Zullo.) In total, as a posse member, not counting the 10 days that Zullo delayed in processing my June 30, 2012 resignation until July 10, 2012, I worked approximately 10 weeks for Zullo as a posse member. During that ten week period, I took a few days to have the right side of the CCP unmarked patrol car repainted, I had to get the wheels balanced on the patrol car, and I had to find insurance for the patrol car all of which was posse business. I spent a day in the hospital for stress related to the “investigation.” Toward the end of the 10 week period I was getting ready to resign and I took a few days off just to get away from Zullo’s erratic, Jekyll-Hyde behavior.

Rondeau wrote: “Reilly appears to be the type of individual who seeks his own publicity. At one time he

even got himself on local news because he bought an old car and claimed it was the car driven in an episode of Hawaii Five-0. He is always writing letters to editors of local newspapers and always complaining about someone or something. This was a practice of his for decades. We traced this activity back to his time in Seattle.”

Response: If I should ever choose to sell our Ford Fairlane 500 convertible, I can simply point a potential buyer to the internet and they can read all about the car and the history involved in the research. It’s called marketing a product and establishing provenience. Yes, I was writing letters to everyone involved with the original Hawaii Five-O, TV show. Back then, there was no internet in our area and I had to do “old school” research. The car was used in six, Hawaii Five-O episodes beginning in 1968 and ending in 1969. The episodes were entitled: Deathwatch; No Blue Skies; Up Tight; 24 Karat Kill; Tiger by the Tail; By the Numbers. The car was the only one of its kind shipped to Honolulu, Hawaii by Ford and it was never sold by Ford as it was classified as an Introductory Show Unit and given away. We named the car “Danno.” By the way, it’s too bad that Mr. Zullo passed on the opportunity to purchase the Bat Mobile. It’s amazing what letters can accomplish. Thanks for acknowledging the power of the written word.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2011/07/316221/

Rondeau wrote: “He [Reilly] has a history of targeting people and trying to destroy them and their careers.”

Response: Zullo got a long time Maricopa County “Special Deputy” fired from the organization because she wrote an e-book about Zullo’s birth certificate investigation. She went by the pseudonym, “Natasha.”(Zullo said he didn’t know who Natasha was, but in reality, he knew exactly who she was when she called me to ask me to allow the March 31, 2012 Church on the Green event to be live-streamed. Zullo also wanted the event to be live-streamed. Denise and I held firm and said “No.” We wanted live bodies to attend the event. I later found out that “Natasha” had picked up Jerry Corsi at the airport.) Zullo was upset because the e-book, written by “Natasha” was critical of his investigation efforts. Zullo also threatened people with criminal investigations simply because they disagreed with the way his investigation was being managed and because of his erroneous conclusions and statements made to the public. As for me, I respond to and attempt to expose dishonest public officials who target and destroy private citizens, their families, their friends, and their careers. Corrupt public officials who abuse the power of their office and physically abuse and disfigure people and abuse the public trust are a danger to the general public and a disgrace to public office.

Conclusion & Questions:

Hopefully, on November 8, 2016, we will elect a new sheriff for Maricopa County.  Hopefully, the new sheriff will take corrective action regarding the Cold Case Posse. And hopefully, the birth certificate investigation will be over.  We can only hope and pray.

Why hasn’t Ms. Rondeau asked Mr. Zullo the following questions? :

1.) Why has Commander Mike Zullo never revealed a complete and accurate financial report regarding the monetary contributions and expenses of the non-profit Cold Case Posse like all other MCSO posse groups? The finances of the Cold Case Posse are not overseen by the S.O., according to Arpaio. None of the other major MCSO posse groups have an exemption from processing 990 IRS forms.

2.) How does Commander Mike Zullo support himself and his family while reportedly working 24/7/365 in an unpaid volunteer position?

3.) Is Commander Mike Zullo or the Cold Case Posse receiving any payments from the sheriff’s office or the sheriff or any other entity to do volunteer work on behalf of Sheriff Arpaio other than the $10,000 that the Sheriff provided for Zullo’s part in the Seattle Operation?

4.) Why hasn’t unpaid, volunteer posse member Mike Zullo become a paid, sworn, deputy for the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office?

5.) How much money did Sheriff Arpaio pay to his confidential informant, Dennis L. Montgomery, for information that was deemed to be worthless?

,

46 Responses to An Editorial Response by Brian Reilly to Sharon Rondeau’s Post & eMail article of October 19, 2016 entitled “There Is More Than Meets the Eye with the Arpaio Birth Certificate Investigation”

  1. avatar
    Nancy Owens Is The Forger November 2, 2016 at 11:11 am #

    Checkers vs. Chess. All of the checker players are on full display. It’s been over four decades. You won’t see the Chess players, folks.

  2. avatar
    Reality Check November 2, 2016 at 11:35 am #

    I didn’t see that Brian had a link to the Post & Email article. Here it is http://www.thepostemail.com/2016/10/19/there-is-more-than-meets-the-eye-with-the-arpaio-birth-certificate-investigation/

    I can’t see how anyone could be shocked that Zullo lied and Sharon reported it.

  3. avatar
    Lupin November 2, 2016 at 12:34 pm #

    I’ve seen turnips with more intelligence than Sharon Rondeau.

  4. avatar
    Curious George November 2, 2016 at 12:36 pm #

    “Mike” drop!

    https://www.amazon.com/President-Obamas-White-Correspondents-Dinner/dp/B01F13BZLS

  5. avatar
    bob November 2, 2016 at 2:18 pm #

    The funny thing is no one cares anymore about birthers. Yet Reilly continues to get under Zullo’s skin. That alone makes it worthwhile.

  6. avatar
    Curious George November 2, 2016 at 3:57 pm #

    bob:
    The funny thing is no one cares anymore about birthers.Yet Reilly continues to get under Zullo’s skin.That alone makes it worthwhile.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g3GYUvsFPpM

  7. avatar
    Dr. Conspiracy November 2, 2016 at 5:09 pm #

    Thanks RC. I have added the link to the article and touched up some formatting. I literally put it up as I was running out the door this morning.

    Reality Check:
    I didn’t see that Brian had a link to the Post & Email article. Here it is http://www.thepostemail.com/2016/10/19/there-is-more-than-meets-the-eye-with-the-arpaio-birth-certificate-investigation/

    I can’t see how anyone could be shocked that Zullo lied and Sharon reported it.

  8. avatar
    misha November 2, 2016 at 6:21 pm #

    Lupin: I’ve seen turnips with more intelligence than Sharon Rondeau.

    Please, don’t insult turnips.

  9. avatar
    misha November 2, 2016 at 10:09 pm #

    Brian Reilly should stick to Ford Fairlanes. This is my actual e-mail sent to Joseph Farah at WND, using my real name. I did not get a response:

    Subject: Brian Reilly’s Ford Fairlane

    It is a carefully guarded secret, but the Fairlane was shipped to Kenya. Barack Obama was conceived in the backseat, and his mother was driven in that car to the hospital to give birth. I know the name of the person who put Cosmoline on the car, so the salt in the air would not affect the finish and body.

    You should investigate this.

    Michael Gottlieb

  10. avatar
    Reality Check November 3, 2016 at 9:24 am #

    After reading this it struck me how petty Zullo came across in his not an interview interview with Sharon Rondeau. The fact that Mr. Reilly owns a Ford Fairlane that was used on the original Hawaii Five O has nothing to do with the his work on the Cold Case Posse. It sounds like Zullo is jealous of Brian and the fact that he is getting attention in the local media.

  11. avatar
    bob November 3, 2016 at 11:18 am #

    Zullo would rather whine to Rondeau about Reilly than, yaknow, break open the universe-shattering case that he’s been working on for years.

  12. avatar
    Reality Check November 3, 2016 at 12:23 pm #

    I think it really grates on Zullo that Brian Reilly keeps getting interviewed by the local media and the only safe place Zullo can go on the air is on a right wing nut job pastor’s show on a peanut whistle of a station in rural Florida or talk to a kooky lady in Connecticut who runs a Birther blog. Zullo could probably get interviewed any time he wanted by the local media outlets but they would ask embarrassing questions he doesn’t want to answer.

    It sucks doesn’t it Mike?

  13. avatar
    bob November 3, 2016 at 12:53 pm #

    Reality Check:
    I think it really grates on Zullo that Brian Reilly keeps getting interviewed by the local media and the only safe place Zullo can go on the air is on a right wing nut job pastor’s show on a peanut whistle of a station in rural Florida or talk to a kooky lady in Connecticut who runs a Birther blog.

    You forgot Gillar’s green-screen spaceship. And the liquor distributor in Pennsylvania.

    Nonetheless, even the pornstache has forsaken Zullo.

  14. avatar
    Curious George November 3, 2016 at 12:55 pm #

    Hmmm. To the legal minds that post here on this forum. Did the Kommandant’s testimony in court reach the perjury threshold?

  15. avatar
    bob November 3, 2016 at 12:57 pm #

    Curious George:
    Did the Kommandant’s testimony in court reach the perjury threshold?

    For it to rise to perjury, the testimony has to be material. The Seattle caper was a minor part in the contempt proceedings; Zullo’s role in the Seattle caper even more so.

  16. avatar
    Curious George November 3, 2016 at 1:00 pm #

    I really think a Gofundme account is in order to buy a cheese platter for his “whine.”

  17. avatar
    Nancy Owens Is The Forger November 3, 2016 at 1:00 pm #

    bob:
    The funny thing is no one cares anymore about birthers.Yet Reilly continues to get under Zullo’s skin.That alone makes it worthwhile.

    Like Doc once said, and it was so deadly accurate that it stuck with me, Zullo wants to present the “effect” (Zullo appears heroic) without exposing the “cause” (Zullo appears cowardly). It’s all or nothing, ZulloMoore. A package deal, so to speak and it looks like your time has run out. Now, how much money did you steal from these gullible donors?

  18. avatar
    Reality Check November 3, 2016 at 2:23 pm #

    I will pitch in $0.05 towards a McD’s happy meal for him.

    Curious George:
    I really think a Gofundme account is in order to buy a cheese platter for his “whine.”

  19. avatar
    Cody Judy November 3, 2016 at 2:27 pm #

    bob: The funny thing is no one cares anymore about birthers

    Perhaps you’ve missed the tenant in HRC Stump Election 2016 speeches.. ? It goes something like this:

    He got his start in politics by leading the Birther Movement

    He tried to de-legitimize the first black President

    Since HRC is the Democratic Party Nominee for the 2016 Election and she repeats and repeats and repeats this it would appear at least to the common man’s eye that everyone cares about the Birthers.

    If Democrats believe the Birther Movement is Racist, and Donald Trump is portrayed as the Leader of it by her repeated assertions, and America is mobilized against Trump based on this, Democrats will care a great deal for Birthers as the Birther Movement delivered the White House to HRC.

    On the other hand, if Trump wins the Election and was branded by HRC as the Leader of the Birther Movement, then it was the Birther Movement that America loved, and it propelled the Leader of it to the Oval Office.

    Either way, your statement Bob is one of near total denial of reality. It doesn’t make a bit of sense given HRC , (who I guess you are voting for) stump speeches going on now 5 days before the election.

  20. avatar
    bob November 3, 2016 at 4:01 pm #

    Cody Judy:
    If Democrats believe the Birther Movement is Racist, and Donald Trump is portrayed as the Leader of it by her repeated assertions, and America is mobilized against Trump based on this, Democrats will care a great deal for Birthers as the Birther Movement delivered the White House to HRC.

    Clueless ex-con Judy still doesn’t understand that no one cares what birthers believe, which is the topic of this article. Birthers’ beliefs aren’t important or valued; they are ridiculed. Birthers are referenced at his point only to be one of the many, many albatrosses around Trump’s neck (Arpaio’s too).

    If birthers’ greatest achievement is helping Clinton become the next president, they may want to take a sober look at themselves.

  21. avatar
    Andrew Vrba, PmG. November 3, 2016 at 4:49 pm #

    Cody Judy: Perhaps you’ve missed the tenant in HRC Stump Election 2016 speeches.. ? It goes something like this:

    He got his start in politics by leading the Birther Movement

    He tried to de-legitimize the first black President

    Since HRC is the Democratic Party Nominee for the 2016 Election and she repeats and repeats and repeats this it would appear at least to the common man’s eye that everyone cares about the Birthers.

    If Democrats believe the Birther Movement is Racist, and Donald Trump is portrayed as the Leader of it by her repeated assertions, and America is mobilized against Trump based on this, Democrats will care a great deal for Birthers as the Birther Movement delivered the White House to HRC.

    On the other hand, if Trump wins the Election and was branded by HRC as the Leader of the Birther Movement, then it was the Birther Movement that America loved, and it propelled the Leader of it to the Oval Office.

    Either way, your statement Bob is one of near total denial of reality. It doesn’t make a bit of sense given HRC , (who I guess you are voting for) stump speeches going on now5 days before the election.

    Shhhh! The grown ups are talking. Go eat paint chips in the corner like a good little ex-con.

  22. avatar
    misha November 3, 2016 at 5:38 pm #

    Cody Judy: Either way, your statement Bob is one of near total denial of reality.

    Andrew Vrba, PmG.: Go eat paint chips in the corner like a good little ex-con.

    Apparently, CRJ has taken your culinary advice. He’s running for US president in 2016:

    http://www.codyjudy.us/ – Welcome to the Cody Robert Judy U.S. President 2016 website!

  23. avatar
    bob November 3, 2016 at 5:45 pm #

    misha:
    He’s running for US president in 2016:

    Oh, ex-con Judy constantly boasts how he was (is?) a candidate for the presidency. A neat trick, considering ex-con Judy appeared on no ballots, and there’s no evidence that anyone voted for Judy.

  24. avatar
    misha November 3, 2016 at 5:52 pm #

    bob: there’s no evidence that anyone voted for Judy.

    Richard Nixon and Spiro Agnew voted for CRJ. Birds of a feather…

  25. avatar
    Reality Check November 3, 2016 at 6:29 pm #

    Make that “convicted felon and liquor distributor in Pennsylvania.”.

    bob: You forgot Gillar’s green-screen spaceship. And the liquor distributor in Pennsylvania.

    Nonetheless, even the pornstache has forsaken Zullo.

  26. avatar
    Pete November 3, 2016 at 11:54 pm #

    bob: Clueless ex-con Judy still doesn’t understand that no one cares what birthers believe, which is the topic of this article.

    Attempting to give a d*mn….

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYdXdHVndZ8

  27. avatar
    Curious George November 4, 2016 at 7:39 pm #

    This comes from bob over at fogbow,

    “Zullo’s investigation still going forward. International experts.” “Coming to a conclusion that can be presented to the public. But there’s timing issues! Zullo’s word, ‘Forthcoming.’ ” “But don’t demand the timeline; it’ll be when it’ll be.”

    Coming to a conclusion? Timing issues? Don’t demand a timeline? Forthcoming?

    Translation: If Arpaio gets defeated at the polls next week, it’s over. But, if Arpaio wins reelection next week, Zullo will drag out his investigation for another 4 years until Arpaio is reelected for an 8th term. What a farce.

  28. avatar
    Dr. Conspiracy November 5, 2016 at 12:24 am #

    Monckton of Brenchley?

    Curious George: International experts…

  29. avatar
    bob November 5, 2016 at 12:49 am #

    Dr. Conspiracy:
    Monckton of Brenchley?

    Gallups and Zullo are coy, but a very reasonable guess.

  30. avatar
    gorefan November 5, 2016 at 1:29 am #

    bob: Gallups and Zullo are coy, but a very reasonable guess.

    I thought he already weighted in with his analysis.

    http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/affadvit-white-house-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery/

    If Arpaio loses on Tuesday there would no longer be a reason for Zullo to keep the info secret. President Clinton will not even be slightly interested in pursuing it.

    What excuse could he give?

  31. avatar
    Nancy Owens Is The Forger November 5, 2016 at 7:43 am #

    gorefan: I thought he already weighted in with his analysis.

    http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/affadvit-white-house-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery/

    Oh wow! Clinton wants this kept under wraps more so than anybody else, I can assure you, isn’t that right Rondeau?

    If Arpaio loses on Tuesday there would no longer be a reason for Zullo to keep the info secret. President Clinton will not even be slightly interested in pursuing it.

    What excuse could he give?

  32. avatar
    Curious George November 5, 2016 at 8:33 am #

    Dr. Conspiracy:
    Monckton of Brenchley?

    Yes, I would assume it’s the non-member of the House of Lords.

  33. avatar
    Curious George November 5, 2016 at 8:42 am #

    gorefan: I thought he already weighted in with his analysis.

    http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/affadvit-white-house-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery/

    The probability that the Cold Case Posse has zero, “court ready evidence.” Zero.

  34. avatar
    Reality Check November 5, 2016 at 9:10 am #

    I know. It’s hilarious. I have been looking for the source for the info that Zullo was working as a mall cop. Dr. Ken thinks it was from Mark Gillar. Does anyone remember that? Zullo would be a good name for a clown. Maybe that’s his future vocation after Joe loses or goes to prison?

    bob:
    The funny thing is no one cares anymore about birthers.Yet Reilly continues to get under Zullo’s skin.That alone makes it worthwhile.

  35. avatar
    bob November 5, 2016 at 12:04 pm #

    Gillar said that Zullo had worked sub-$10/hour “security gigs.” Reilly said that Zullo had told them that he occasionally worked as a bar bouncer. May be the same.

  36. avatar
    Reality Check November 5, 2016 at 1:28 pm #

    That could be. I think Reilly said several posse members worked as bar bouncers. They get to drive their old patrol cars and were their uniforms made to look like real police uniforms.

    bob:
    Gillar said that Zullo had worked sub-$10/hour “security gigs.” Reilly said that Zullo had told them that he occasionally worked as a bar bouncer. May be the same.

  37. avatar
    Curious George November 5, 2016 at 2:54 pm #

    Think about how wrong Zullo’s investigation was about a simple fact about Reilly’s car. Zullo says that Reilly’s car was used on one episode of an old television show. Reilly named six episodes. If Zullo can’t even get that correct with his used car sales experience, how could anyone ever trust anything that he says about a birth certificate or anything else. Arpaio and Zullo must have some really dumb supporters.

  38. avatar
    Nancy Owens Is The Forger November 5, 2016 at 7:42 pm #

    Told ya. Before Zullo can solve this, he has to go back forty years and solve a ton of murders of which he had no knowledge since his preferred hangout was the safety of his office and that only in daylight while we were struggling to survive Pablo Escobar/Castros lime pits and illegal jail cells.

    Then he has to get past Mike Volin who has no interest in any of this making it to the media.

    Then he has to get past Nancy Pelosi who is oh so conveniently out of site at the moment.

    And, that’s just the beginning.

    I love it when I’m always right. (Yes, Doc, I know you called it long before I did. But, I knew it long before you did).

    Curious George:
    This comes from bob over at fogbow,

    “Zullo’s investigation still going forward. International experts.” “Coming to a conclusion that can be presented to the public. But there’s timing issues! Zullo’s word, ‘Forthcoming.’ ” “But don’t demand the timeline; it’ll be when it’ll be.”

    Coming to a conclusion? Timing issues? Don’t demand a timeline? Forthcoming?

    Translation:If Arpaio gets defeated at the polls next week, it’s over.But, if Arpaio wins reelection next week, Zullo will drag out his investigation for another 4 years until Arpaio is reelected for an 8th term. What a farce.

  39. avatar
    Suranis November 6, 2016 at 3:01 am #

    I dunno. He might have experience in driving a used birth certificate.

  40. avatar
    Dr. Conspiracy November 6, 2016 at 6:08 am #

    What’s your point?

    Curious George: Arpaio and Zullo must have some really dumb supporters.

  41. avatar
    Dr. Conspiracy November 6, 2016 at 6:22 am #

    Dr. Ken used the phrase “mall cop” in his comment here on September 3, 2015:

    “Let’s not forget this was at the same time mark gillar said he was working 40 hours a week at $10 an hour as a mall cop.”

    The previous July, Dr. Ken used the words “mall security” citing Mark Gillar as the source from Twitter. Gillar himself used the term “security gigs”:

    “Where were you when Zullo was working 10/hour security gigs with all $$$ going to posse?”

    You can read more of those comments on the “Mike Zullo: Unsealed!” aricle.

    Reality Check: Dr. Ken thinks it was from Mark Gillar. Does anyone remember that?

  42. avatar
    Dr. Kenneth Noisewater November 7, 2016 at 12:11 pm #

    Dr. Conspiracy:
    Dr. Ken used the phrase “mall cop” in his comment here on September 3, 2015:

    “Let’s not forget this was at the same time mark gillar said he was working 40 hours a week at $10 an hour as a mall cop.”

    The previous July, Dr. Ken used the words “mall security” citing Mark Gillar as the source from Twitter. Gillar himself used the term “security gigs”:

    “Where were you when Zullo was working 10/hour security gigs with all $$$ going to posse?”

    You can read more of those comments on the “Mike Zullo: Unsealed!” aricle.

    I got this direct from Gillar himself. It wasn’t on twitter though. It was on an article somewhere. I might have to go through disqus to find it as it’s been over a year. I specifically remember Gillar talking about a mall but I’ll have to find the original comment.

  43. avatar
    Reality Check November 10, 2016 at 8:06 pm #

    The discussion over who said what and when on the verification is silly. Barack Obama released a copy of his birth certificate in 2008. Hawaii verified on the DoH website that they had issued it. Secretary of State Bennett was acting beyond his authority to ask for the verification. All the fake doubts over where Barack Obama was born were settled in 2008. The verifications were entirely superfluous.

  44. avatar
    Realityro November 13, 2016 at 12:57 pm #

    Birth Certificate aside…….”Brian Reilly”…. have you looked into his background? Fired from his law enforcement job for lying. A history with his neighbors of being pretty much crazy and causing many problems in his community to the point where they were moving to get away from him. Believes in the loc ness monster. Also it was reported he was investigated by the WA sheriffs office for crimes against one of his children. What a sick sick man. You might want to vet your source more before you use him as a source. I am shocked MCSO even allowed him to pass his background. He creates problems with every organization he is affiliated with and always told to leave. He is a sick man who should not be given any credibility.

  45. avatar
    Dr. Conspiracy November 13, 2016 at 2:21 pm #

    Actually I have some background knowledge about this, and it isn’t true. The origin is from a proven liar, Mike Zullo, and you got it slightly twisted. Properly stated from Zullo it was “Reilly was fired from his job and lied about it.” That’s not actually true either. The “law enforcement job” was as a posse volunteer, and Reilly was laid off when a new Sheriff cut back a large number of posse positions. Reilly wasn’t fired for some misbehavior. Further, while Reilly didn’t mention this in his interview with the Cold Case Posse, he included it on his written application (which I have seen). So he didn’t lie about it either.

    As for the rest, you cite no source and offer no corroborating evidence. Given that you can’t even get Zullo’s lie straight, I’ll dismiss the rest of your smear out of hand.

    Realityro: .”Brian Reilly”…. have you looked into his background? Fired from his law enforcement job for lying.

  46. avatar
    Nancy Owens Is The Forger November 14, 2016 at 11:37 am #

    They’re both liars. Neither one is reliable as a law enforcer, investigator, or posse member. As Obama’s forger, I know this for a fact.

    Yes, I do see the irony here.

    But, if you only knew the true details of Castro’s foreign invasion into South Florida. That is unlikely to happen because it would severely tarnish Reagan’s reputation and there are too many fake news sites promoting Reagan’s grandiose BS.

    Dr. Conspiracy:
    Actually I have some background knowledge about this, and it isn’t true. The origin is from a proven liar, Mike Zullo, and you got it slightly twisted. Properly stated from Zullo it was “Reilly was fired from his job and lied about it.” That’s not actually true either. The “law enforcement job” was as a posse volunteer, and Reilly was laid off when a new Sheriff cut back a large number of posse positions. Reilly wasn’t fired for some misbehavior. Further, while Reilly didn’t mention this in his interview with the Cold Case Posse, he included it on his written application (which I have seen). So he didn’t lie about it either.

    As for the rest, you cite no source and offer no corroborating evidence. Given that you can’t even get Zullo’s lie straight, I’ll dismiss the rest of your smear out of hand.