Following are open questions that I have about the evidence for things I read on the Internet. If you have an answer, leave it in a comment. Comments with valid sources for their information will be will be included here in the main article.
What evidence is there for a travel ban existing in 1981, preventing US citizens from visiting Pakistan?
Thanks to comments below, we know that there was no travel ban to Pakistan in 1981.
According to a report, Philip Berg’s assistant Linda Starr said that Berg had served subpoenas to Hawaiian hospitals to get Obama birth information. What court issued these subpoenas and in what case? Where can documentation be obtained?Berg himself issued the subpoenas, not the court. They are documented as attachments to Berg v. Obama et al. Thanks to an email response from a reader.
- It has been reported that President Obama’s paternal step grandmother discussed the President’s birth in Kenya with friends and neighbors. What is the source of this report?
- Was the mother of Vice President Charles Curtis a US citizen?
- When, if ever, did Barack Obama say in which Hawaiian hospital he was born?
- Was it necessary for an American to have a passport when visiting Kenya in 1961?
- Was Philip J. Berg ever a member of the NAACP? Philip Berg made this claim in an interview published on America’s Right.